Zone1 Nancey Mace's X rated prayer breakfast

It's always the pious ones that turn out to be freaks between the sheets! :)
who said she was a freak?

When leftists say NO to fornication, then we will listen to you perverts who think it's OK for 2 men to do... what we don't even want to write about

think it's OK to murder the helpless and innocent (the unborn)

Here we have a Republican discussing her sex life at a prayer breakfast and you can't stop yourself from blaming the "left" for it.

Remember, it was the Republicans that elected a guy that bragged about cheating on his wives and walking up and grabbing women by the p*ssy.
says the one who loves Clinton

go away, lying hypocrite

The culture teaches narcissism.

The culture teaches that life is about your own pleasure and happiness, only, pleasure does not bring happiness in the end.

Take Hugh Heffner, for example. Here is a man that had sex with whomever and whenever he wanted and ended up marrying twin girls which involved their own incest. His whole life was devoid of what makes life fulfilling, which is a loving committed relationship that does not revolve around him getting off. If those girls ever died or got to old for him to lust after, he would move onto another set of twins without flinching. As for the girls, they were just on the money train.

The Left is consumed with getting people to focus on their own sexual pleasure, like Hugh was, while preventing the reproduction that is the function of sex.

But sex is more than reproduction and one's own personal pleasure, it is about love, something most people are clueless about, at least, judging from the divorce rates.

I think this is why the Left identifies people based on their sexual preferences. They think it defines who and what they are when really it is just one of many of their characteristics of who and what they are. It is their obsession.

Of course, the other obsession the narcissistic culture has is making money, which is why many people let their profession define who and what they are.

Again, that is also a mistake.

great read.

You seem to have forgotten, however, to mention the part about Hefner not being happy in the end.. which story I have no clue about, and probably other readers, ditto.

Also, how the hell could he marry 2 women, twins or not?

But I get your main point. America is corrupt as hell through fornication and chasing after $$ all the time. It's basically why people hate the homeless, who generally aren't doing such (?)

You will. You didn't look.
I don't have time to look at every post. I just know how dims operate... not pretty, to say the least

it's disgusting

worst of all is what little regard they have for the unborn (none at all, to be exact)

I don't have time to look at every post. I just know how dims operate... not pretty, to say the least

it's disgusting

worst of all is what little regard they have for the unborn (none at all, to be exact)

I'm also not a Democrat.

I'm also not a Democrat.
ha ha... they ALL say that

When you mention their criminality and lack of morals, they say they are not democrat

In the voting booth... different story

liars, all of them

ha ha... they ALL say that

When you mention their criminality and lack of morals, they say they are not democrat

In the voting booth... different story

liars, all of them

Brainwashed you are.

Brainwashed you are.
Humans need their brains washed

just important to get the cleansing agent right... I like Jesus/His Church.. Too bad everyone is not of the same mind. The world would be a better place

Forum List

Back