Nancy Finally Speaks The Truth

I love when that happens

4o5ksk.jpg

I love when that happens

4o5ksk.jpg
We are no better then most nations in human history that have been compromised by their corrupted government. We are ever closer to falling in line with their dictatorial demands or fall by the wayside. It is so bad that the real weakest of us now control the strongest of us with authoritarian mandates for anything wanted by elites.

We are no better then most nations in human history that have been compromised by their corrupted government. We are ever closer to falling in line with their dictatorial demands or fall by the wayside. It is so bad that the real weakest of us now control the strongest of us with authoritarian mandates for anything wanted by elites.
iu

This Biden trillion dollar shit show is just a reiteration of Obama's "Shovel Ready" reinvestment and recovery act disaster which makes sense since it's Obama who is pulling Joe's strings and running this puppet show.

Susan Rice is a special Biden advisor not for nothing. Pelosi just let slip out what is apparent to most anyway.

I am on record calling Biden's insane boondoggle the Recovery and Reinvestment Act redux.

The public might be happy if the Dems admit Obama is calling the shots and Biden is an Obama meat puppet.

Forum List

Back