Nancy Pelosi Asked To Explain To Small Business Owners Why Dems Are Blocking Emergency Funding

People better learn that we get what we vote for.

Democrats will kill us all if they can't steal our money thru planned parenthood money laundering.

She won’t do it because Mitch only wants it for small businesses now?

Huh?

She won’t help small businesses because that’s what Mitch wants. That’s fucked up.

In other words, she wants to hold small businesses hostage so she can try to force the Republicans to let her lard up another badly needed stimulus bill with stuff not related to small businesses. If small businesses don't get more money, they will not be able to keep paying their employees for not working.

In other words, she wants to hold small businesses hostage so she can try to force the Republicans to let her lard up another badly needed stimulus bill with stuff not related to small businesses. If small businesses don't get more money, they will not be able to keep paying their employees for not working.

Yes.

What an evil Chinatown bat eating bitch. She won’t help small businesses because Mitch wants to help small businesses.

She wants everything at once.

Can you imagine if you were a doctor and had a patient who needed medicine and you said, “I will only give medicine to all the sick people at the same time. I won’t give you medicine now”

I’d love to see Nancy’s big refrigerator fall on her.

Forum List

Back