Nancy Pelosi is Your Leader...Really? Laughable

This dingbat bitch dim lightbulb psychologically deranged person is the face of the Democratic Party. Good by me. Laughing all the way to the polls. She is a 100% fucking idiot.
House Dems believe they have enough votes to pass articles of impeachment, senior member says

It's almost no damn fun winning when the opposition is this stupid, lame and retarded. It's almost like competing in the special Olympics but I'll settle for the victory anyway, no matter how hollow it may be.

This dingbat bitch dim lightbulb psychologically deranged person is the face of the Democratic Party. Good by me. Laughing all the way to the polls. She is a 100% fucking idiot.
House Dems believe they have enough votes to pass articles of impeachment, senior member says

aoc pelosi.png

Nancy really fucked up not following established protocol for impeachment. The Senate will reject any articles the House passes because the whole House did not vote on the "impeachment inquiry". So the fruit from the poisoned tree is bad. Thanks Nancy, watch those TIA episodes!!

Forum List

Back