Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

Why no morning shitstorm from the whitehouse Twitter machine whining about the dishonest media. Has our shitstain in chief been pegged a threat to our national security as well?
Flynn who ...?

Oh happy days ;)

‘That makes no sense’: Matt Lauer nukes Kellyanne Conway’s attempt to sweep Flynn scandal under the rug
Top Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway went onto NBC’s Today Show on Tuesday to try to sweep the Michael Flynn scandal under the rug — but host Matt Lauer wouldn’t let her get away with it.

So the phone call being intercepted on December 29th, Flynn under investigation and no one told the President.

Only told his White House counsel like a month later. Why? Why would you keep the President and the Vice President in the dark about this?

Trump wasn't President until January 20th.

Pfffft. Don't split hairs. Why would Trump not be told that his National Security Advisor was being investigated? Or that the AG's office felt he was committing illegal acts?

Trying to set Trump up?

THEY TOLD TRUMP. Why do you keep saying they didn't?

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say

In fact there was only one person that didn't want to tell Trump about the investigation, Comey (Who you are free to start hating again), and it was because they didn't want him and his knowledge of it to impede the investigation.

"Yates, Clapper and Brennan argued for briefing the incoming administration so the new president could decide how to deal with the matter. The officials discussed options, including telling Pence, the incoming White House counsel, the incoming chief of staff or Trump himself.

FBI Director James B. Comey initially opposed notification, citing concerns that it could complicate the agency’s investigation."

....and as far as your question as to why Flynn was caught on tape, like I said, the intelligence community regularly monitors the Russians phone calls.

"Intelligence analysts began to search for clues that could help explain Putin’s move. The search turned up Kislyak’s communications, which the FBI routinely monitors, and the phone call in question with Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general with years of intelligence experience."
So-called President Trump mocked the Intelligence services among many others. He has no friends in the CIA but he owes the FBI.

Nancy Pelosi....the left wing gift to the GOP.

Flynn has now lost clearance and is out of the job entirely.

What were you saying about Nancy Pelosi's gifts?

She is a gift to the GOP.

That hasn't changed.

Unless you want to argue that whenever she stands up...she really is seen by anyone except the most stalwart lefties as being credible.

You lost your message when you let her give it.

Trump won't have to worry about Russia blackmailing him, he better worry about the intelligence agency of this country trying to make him a puppet. Obama had 8 years of undermining this nation, and now that someone comes in to clean things back up, Obama's left overs are trying to stop him. The Americans will have the last say in it all.

Trump won't have to worry about Russia blackmailing him, he better worry about the intelligence agency of this country trying to make him a puppet. Obama had 8 years of undermining this nation, and now that someone comes in to clean things back up, Obama's left overs are trying to stop him. The Americans will have the last say in it all.
Americans have no say about Trump's performance for another four years.
But he will be gone before then.

So the phone call being intercepted on December 29th, Flynn under investigation and no one told the President.

Only told his White House counsel like a month later. Why? Why would you keep the President and the Vice President in the dark about this?

Pfffft. Don't split hairs. Why would Trump not be told that his National Security Advisor was being investigated? Or that the AG's office felt he was committing illegal acts?

Trying to set Trump up?

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say

In fact there was only one person that didn't want to tell Trump about the investigation, Comey (Who you are free to start hating again), and it was because they didn't want him and his knowledge of it to impede the investigation.

"Yates, Clapper and Brennan argued for briefing the incoming administration so the new president could decide how to deal with the matter. The officials discussed options, including telling Pence, the incoming White House counsel, the incoming chief of staff or Trump himself.

FBI Director James B. Comey initially opposed notification, citing concerns that it could complicate the agency’s investigation."

....and as far as your question as to why Flynn was caught on tape, like I said, the intelligence community regularly monitors the Russians phone calls.

"Intelligence analysts began to search for clues that could help explain Putin’s move. The search turned up Kislyak’s communications, which the FBI routinely monitors, and the phone call in question with Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general with years of intelligence experience."

The article doesn't say they warned Trump. Read what you posted again. I was getting in from several sources that Yates and another ONLY TOLD the WH when they realized Flynn was lying to Pence. That puts it very very late January mmmkay?

Now from the article and very carefully worded to turn it on Trump; but it never says they told him.

Just that they argued for telling him. You can see the set up from a mile away.

"Yates, Clapper and Brennan argued for briefing the incoming administration so the new president could decide how to deal with the matter.

The officials discussed options, including telling Pence, the incoming White House counsel, the incoming chief of staff or Trump himself.

Now this all begs the question.....WHY did Nancy Pelosi demand that Flynn's clearance be revoked so soon in the investigation. On Saturday?

I think she blew it for them. I have no doubt they were going to tie that December the 29th phone call directly to Trump.

No doubt at all. But before they could make the case, Pelosi blew it for them.

Why don't you make a prediction and then stake something on it ?

I love it when people on the left or right say....."this will happen".......

Let's see if you are willing to stake something to it.

Are you ?

Trying to set Trump up?

The article doesn't say they warned Trump. Read what you posted again. I was getting in from several sources that Yates and another ONLY TOLD the WH when they realized Flynn was lying to Pence. That puts it very very late January mmmkay?

Now from the article and very carefully worded to turn it on Trump; but it never says they told him.

Just that they argued for telling him. You can see the set up from a mile away.

"Yates, Clapper and Brennan argued for briefing the incoming administration so the new president could decide how to deal with the matter.

The officials discussed options, including telling Pence, the incoming White House counsel, the incoming chief of staff or Trump himself.

They told them on January 23rd or very close to there. Flynn spoke on the phone with the Russians on December 29th. They were investigating what was going on... Trump and his White House had an idea what was going on when an article on January 12th was published, but Flynn either lied to them, or they knew what really went on and they were hoping it would just go away. Read the article again.

"A turning point came after Jan. 23, when Spicer, in his first official media briefing, again was asked about Flynn’s communications with Kislyak. Spicer said that he had talked to Flynn about the issue “again last night.” There was just “one call,” Spicer said. And it covered four subjects: a plane crash that claimed the lives of a Russian military choir; Christmas greetings; Russian-led talks over the Syrian civil war; and the logistics of setting up a call between Putin and Trump. Spicer said that was the extent of the conversation.

Yates again raised the issue with Comey, who now backed away from his opposition to informing the White House. Yates and the senior career national security official spoke to McGahn, the White House counsel, who didn’t respond Monday to a request for comment."

Pelosi was dead right about Flynn.

Didn't say she wasn't.

But you can bring the next issue up that is legitimate....and if she presents it....most won't listen.
Being loyal to one of the two political parties prevents Americans from having open minds.

So stop being so loyal.
My loyalty is to the truth alone.

Are you ?
I stake my presence on USMessageBoard,

Are you ?

In other words, you claim the right to make such statements.....free from any accountability.

Which means you really don't believe what you are posting, but might just be posting to be a left-winger.

Pelosi was dead right about Flynn.

Didn't say she wasn't.

But you can bring the next issue up that is legitimate....and if she presents it....most won't listen.
Being loyal to one of the two political parties prevents Americans from having open minds.

So stop being so loyal.
My loyalty is to the truth alone.

Donald leaving before the end of his term is a "truth" ?

Seriously ????

Are you ?

In other words, you claim the right to make such statements.....free from any accountability.

Which means you really don't believe what you are posting, but might just be posting to be a left-winger.
Sorry, I do not follow.
Are you wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term?

Forum List

Back