Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

Trump won't have to worry about Russia blackmailing him, he better worry about the intelligence agency of this country trying to make him a puppet. Obama had 8 years of undermining this nation, and now that someone comes in to clean things back up, Obama's left overs are trying to stop him. The Americans will have the last say in it all.
Americans have no say about Trump's performance for another four years.
But he will be gone before then.

Why don't you make a prediction and then stake something on it ?

I love it when people on the left or right say....."this will happen".......

Let's see if you are willing to stake something to it.

Are you ?
I stake my presence on USMessageBoard,

In other words, you claim the right to make such statements.....free from any accountability.

Which means you really don't believe what you are posting, but might just be posting to be a left-winger.
Sorry, I do not follow.
Are you wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term?

You don't follow ?

You said he would be gone before four years is up.

Now, please tell me if that is what you call "truth" ?

I asked you to back it up and you won't.

Am I willing to wager that he will serve a full term....you bet.

Are you ?

In other words, you claim the right to make such statements.....free from any accountability.

Which means you really don't believe what you are posting, but might just be posting to be a left-winger.
Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

I know so-called President Trump will not serve a full term because the total chaos in the Executive cannot endure that long.

Are you ?

Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

I know so-called President Trump will not serve a full term because the total chaos in the Executive cannot endure that long.

You "know"..........

How much are you willing to back up what you "know" ?

Are you ?

Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

Total chaos ?

Does he have people in positions doing things ?

Just what is it that you "know".

Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

Total chaos ?

I know what I said I know. Donald Trump will not finish his term. He should beware the Ides of March.

Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

Total chaos ?

I know what I said I know. Donald Trump will not finish his term. He should beware the Ides of March.

And you call this "truth" ?

Sorry, I do not follow.

You don't follow ?

Total chaos ?

Wait and see.
Veritatem dies aperit.

You don't follow ?

Total chaos ?

Wait and see.
Veritatem dies aperit.

pleni sunt crap

Are you ?

Sorry, I do not follow.

Also if you want to be reported to the Secret Service and also the FBI keep making comments like this openly on an Internet Forum.

I'm sure it can be construed as YOU threatening the assassination of President Trump.
Stop attempting to frighten people. You are the only one who mentioned assassination.

Trump won't have to worry about Russia blackmailing him, he better worry about the intelligence agency of this country trying to make him a puppet. Obama had 8 years of undermining this nation, and now that someone comes in to clean things back up, Obama's left overs are trying to stop him. The Americans will have the last say in it all.

Are you ?

"I stake my presence on USMessageBoard,"

At this point nobody cares about you aside from the threats you are making against President Trump and the only people right at this moment who care about you are Steve and Andrew McCabe.
You seem to care about what I post, you flatterer you.
It must be St. Valentine who has you giving me all this attention.

Sorry, I do not follow.

Also if you want to be reported to the Secret Service and also the FBI keep making comments like this openly on an Internet Forum.

I'm sure it can be construed as YOU threatening the assassination of President Trump.
Stop attempting to frighten people. You are the only one who mentioned assassination.

Should I copy and paste your OWN comments to yourself you Paid To Post Troll?
Sorry to have to inform you but your statements are getting more incoherent.

Sorry, I do not follow.

Your comment # 289

"Americans have no say about Trump's performance for another four years.
But he will be gone before then."

Your comment # 300

"Sorry, I do not follow.
Are you wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term?"

Your comment # 306

"I know what I said I know. Donald Trump will not finish his term. He should beware the Ides of March."

Yes the Ides of March in reference to 15th March the day Julius Caesar was assassinated. So you know what you said you know that Donald Trump will not finish his term, you then say he should beware the Ides of March, this coupled with "But he will be gone before then" and you asking someone are they wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term"

Planning on going to America yourself to murder President Trump are you?
On the Ides of March the Senate turned against Caesar. The Republican Senate will turn against Trump.

Are you ?

Ignore Eloy it's a Paid For Poster and is full of horsecrap.

A paid to post person from the EU on a U.S. message board? Really? That's what you are going to say?

Is the Trump/Russia/Flynn debacle worse than Watergate? At least Republicans had enough spine to investigate Nixon.

Sorry, I do not follow.

Should I copy and paste your OWN comments to yourself you Paid To Post Troll?
Sorry to have to inform you but your statements are getting more incoherent.

No and no, I fully am aware what I am posting and the relevant authorities are aware what you are commenting here, you are threatening President Trump with assassination, either doing it yourself or you are alluding to having knowledge of people who are going to attempt to do it.

You are a nobody, you are nothing, remember that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have no clue do you? When they take into consideration threats on the President, one of the first things they look at is if it is a credible threat. Some guy in Europe posting about Trump being afraid of the Ides of March is NOT an assassination threat.

I'll stop there however because you are one of the mods little favorites.

Is the Trump/Russia/Flynn debacle worse than Watergate? At least Republicans had enough spine to investigate Nixon.
It is a cumulative matter. The so-called president has not yet been in the Oval Office a hundred days. Give the Republicans time and they might do their duty.

Are you ?

Ignore Eloy it's a Paid For Poster and is full of horsecrap.

A paid to post person from the EU on a U.S. message board? Really? That's what you are going to say?

Yes I made this comment the other day, he posts EU Propaganda Talking Points all over this forum.

However in this thread he's making actual comments about President Trump being "gone", something no doubt LewDog you yourself would enjoy especially if it's filmed you can play the assassination on repeat and get a "reaction"

"Gone" doesn't mean he has to be dead idiot. In the U.S. we have a process called impeachment, but before that would ever happen, Trump would make up an excuse and resign before going through the embarrassment of being the first U.S. President removed from office. Others have been impeached, but none have actually ever been removed from office.

Forum List

Back