Nancy Pelosi should resign

Has a black guy ever won the US presidency before? No. Did he now? Yes. Hey, it seems like the past isn't a great indicator of what will happen in the future. Who woulda thought?

This what you said but do pretend...

...and lets do look at trends tell me how many years that both houses of congress and the presidency remained in the Democrats control.....

here you go I will help...
Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

Jesus fuck you are stupid.

Obama getting elected didn't "change everything". He is merely evidence of what should be patently obvious to you. The past is NOT a good indicator of the future. How the hell did you not get kicked out your first year of law school?

Jesus Christ.

So a single element of the Presidency is indicator in all areas relating to Congress and the Presidency.

No, its not. Its one particular example of a generalized truth about the world. One which I have repeated several times now.

The past has always been.....but Obama was the first black man elected as President.

What the fuck?

Take off your Obamalama 2008 shirt and slap your left cheek.

:eusa_doh:

He hasn't changed anything and his winning the Presidency doesn't speak to anything about the future.

No shit sherlock. Maybe thats why I said as much?

Obamas victory doesn't tell us anything about the future just as Republican or Democratic victories during the 80's or 70's or 60's doesn't tell us anything about the future. You getting it yet?

I did very well in law school, one of the reasons I am working for a fortune 500 company. But your personal insults, when you have been defeated are really not that surprising....

Haha, your in house counsel? Congratulations on that :lol:

i have no clue and less interest in what you're ranting about.

i'll let you know if i make an effort of any kind, btw.

Of course you don't. When you get shown to be a dumbass, hide your head in the sand. Fitting avatar you got there.

Illegalize ring a bell?

no, but then i don't speak pidgin english.

Wow, it doesn't ring a bell? You just commented on it. My you must be going senile. And its a pity, you had such intelligence before. Its really, truly, a loss to this world that we won't get to experience your brilliance anymore :lol:

Jesus fuck you are stupid.

Obama getting elected didn't "change everything". He is merely evidence of what should be patently obvious to you. The past is NOT a good indicator of the future. How the hell did you not get kicked out your first year of law school?

Jesus Christ.

No, its not. Its one particular example of a generalized truth about the world. One which I have repeated several times now.

What the fuck?

He hasn't changed anything and his winning the Presidency doesn't speak to anything about the future.

Obamas victory doesn't tell us anything about the future just as Republican or Democratic victories during the 80's or 70's or 60's doesn't tell us anything about the future. You getting it yet?

I did very well in law school, one of the reasons I am working for a fortune 500 company. But your personal insults, when you have been defeated are really not that surprising....

Well you slapped the top of your head, instead of your left cheek that will work I guess. Your still in law school....its not in house counsel dipshit....:lol:

So you basically stated that you were speaking out of your ass, Obama's win means nothing. I guess now you are backtracking from, Obama was the first black man elected as President. Why am I not surprised?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck?

Well you slapped the top of your head, instead of your left cheek that will work I guess. Your still in law school....its not in house counsel dipshit....:lol:

Your not in house counsel? What are you, just doing temp work for them? :lol: You just a contract attorney? Good job!

So you basically stated that you were speaking out of your ass, Obama's win means nothing. I guess now you are backtracking from, Obama was the first black man elected as President. Why am I not surprised?:eusa_whistle:

I'm not backtracking from anything. I'm saying the same thing I have been for many posts now. You just have an inability to read at a basic level.

Yeah...sorry for calling you in house counsel. You probably couldn't handle that type of responsibility. You know, the reading and understanding part.

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck?

Your not in house counsel? What are you, just doing temp work for them? :lol: You just a contract attorney? Good job!

I'm not backtracking from anything. I'm saying the same thing I have been for many posts now. You just have an inability to read at a basic level.

Yeah...sorry for calling you in house counsel. You probably couldn't handle that type of responsibility. You know, the reading and understanding part.

:lol: Your post is filled with nothing other than insults and distractions. I wonder why? Could it be, you are trying to distract from the thrill that you have running up your leg every time you hear Obama speak? Lemming...:cuckoo:

1248728930_4d35ac28f2.jpg

:lol: Your post is filled with nothing other than insults and distractions. I wonder why? Could it be, you are trying to distract from the thrill that you have running up your leg every time you hear Obama speak? Lemming...:cuckoo:

It gets frustrating when I say the same damn thing about 10 times. Yeah, if you still can't get it, I'm gonna insult you.

It gets frustrating when I say the same damn thing about 10 times. Yeah, if you still can't get it, I'm gonna insult you.

it's no accident librals have a jackazz as a mascot! Priceless!

It's good to see that some conservatives are against torture.

I'd still like to know if Pelosi knew about it or not. So far, it is unclear.

Hopefully if she knew about it or not will not be the end of the conversation...but somehow, I think it will be for conservatives...as most seem to think her knowledge is all that really matters...and the Bush administration's approval is moot.

I understand it is frustrating to say something 10 times and it is refuted every time with reality. Its not like my eyes are glazed over with Obamalama.

But go ahead and continue you are quite entertaining with your undying servitude to the idiotic principles that are the dimocratic party.....

I have a clue for you, you know why one party doesn't control all the power in DC for very long? Because both Rep. and Dem. royally fuck up the country after short periods of time with complete control of government. Nothing Obama did will change that fact. Given enough time Dems will screw this country up with complete control. The best times this country has enjoyed has been when the power of government is split between both parties.

Hopefully if she knew about it or not will not be the end of the conversation...but somehow, I think it will be for conservatives...as most seem to think her knowledge is all that really matters...and the Bush administration's approval is moot.

It's not torture....
But she was complicit with what she considers torture now and was willing to lie about her knowledge of EIT's. That is a completely hypocritical position to take...

It's not torture....
But she was complicit with what she considers torture now and was willing to lie about her knowledge of EIT's. That is a completely hypocritical position to take...
Thanks for proving my point.

You can spin it any way you wish...but it is torture.

It's not torture....

Sure it is, maybe if you spin around three times and say it is torture....Maybe it will automatically be torture?:eusa_pray:

It's not torture....

thank you, your honorable ravi......

i bow to your wisdom

Not only is Nancy Pelosi one of the biggest partisan hacks on Capitol Hill today, her political philosophy is one of the furthest to the left. In the past 3 years of her term, she has done nothing, absolutely nothing to include the Republicans in legislation.

Her speech back in September, blaming Bush for the economy, is largely responsible for causing Republicans to back out of the bailout bill and for it to NOT PASS the House which caused the worst market crash in history.

Additionally, her latest flop, accusing the CIA of LYING to her about the enhanced interrogation techniques. I've had enough of her San Francisco, ultra-liberal ways. It's time Pelosi stepped down and let someone else lead the Democratic Party in the House of Representatives. We need someone more moderate who is in touch with the rest of the American people and can lead the House Democrats to be more inclusive of the Republicans. The Democrats must lead the Republicans, not exclude them. Only when the American people see leadership, can they continue to let the Democrats control the House.

If Pelosi does not step down, she will make a name for herself as the biggest far Left buffoon since Lenin (not the Beattle). Accusing the CIA of lying to her is inexcusable. She needs to step down.

I'll say it again, David. If you didn't hate Christians so much, you'd be a damned good republican.

Last edited:
Sorry legal opinions aren't illegal dimwit. They can be wrong of course but that doesn't make them illegal. I think even Jillian would concur with that.

Forum List

Back