🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy pelosi sides with China once again

She is a vile bitter hate filled woman. She hates this country. Like gramps was saying though, her district is infected with her same disease and will keep reelecting her. They hate america also.
And tramp loves this country, he has been having and probably still has his wares made in China, and his dtr, and
he has bankrupted many companies, to hell with workers and to hell with subs, and sues everything that is walking that doesn't agree with him. You might call that patriotic, I call it a lowlife.

He is a very pitiful man, I have not watched your video, probably full of propaganda.

It's who you are..............Played for our troops in Vietnam............from a PRAVDA AGENT..

It suits you.

China doesn't have the flu or anyone dying of pneumonia! They are exempt from those conditions.

They must of though it was a bad flu season as well as the US.

So you're told. Anyone who believes the propaganda coming out of china is one gullible person.

nancy-pelosi-chinas.jpg
View attachment 324507
Now back to Russia Russia Russia..........when you retards make up your minds ....get back to us.

Years..........you never change......being the enemy mouth pieces of America.
Don't you realize that this "chicoms" shit your alleged media is feeding you is meant to be a counter narrative to the GOP's Russian involvement?

It's simply to distract you and give you something to chant.

Otherwise you might start thinking.

Now back to Russia Russia Russia..........when you retards make up your minds ....get back to us.

Don't you realize that this "chicoms" shit your alleged media is feeding you is meant to be a counter narrative to the GOP's Russian involvement?

This crap came from China.........WHO helped them hide it........ditched Taiwan who tried to Warn everyone.......and now has JAPAN ROYALLY PISSED OFF...

I think the Chinese need to walk on egg shells right now.

This crap came from China.........WHO helped them hide it........ditched Taiwan who tried to Warn everyone.......and now has JAPAN ROYALLY PISSED OFF...

ooooppppssss -

there ya go thinking again - just kiss trumps fat ass and relax your pea brain.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Irony escapes you, doesn't it.

Yeah yeah yeah.

You still playing that Russia Russia Russia card........duh........you have a body bag card to play now.

Your side is hyping the hell out of this.

ooooppppssss -

there ya go thinking again - just kiss trumps fat ass and relax your pea brain.

Yeah yeah yeah.

You still playing that Russia Russia Russia card........duh........you have a body bag card to play now.

Lol. Yes, yes it does escape you.

Yeah yeah yeah.

You were saying something about Russia........all I heard was NOISE.........LOL

Yeah yeah yeah.

You were saying something about Russia........all I heard was NOISE.........LOL
Son, I'm pretty sure that's all you ever hear.

Forum List

Back