Nancy Pelosi speaking about "unqualified and unfit"

Indeed. But she is enduring a living hell right now, which is quite enjoyable to observe.

PelosiSOTU.jpg

Heck......look at those alien vulcan ears!! ..... :eek-52:

Don't forget. These people have on-site Barber/Beauty full-time. We pay for this perk.
The Senate hair salon provides about 509 services a week - a range of hair cuts, shampooing, coloring and waves, nail services, hair removal and shoe shines. It costs about $900,000 annually to operate. One stylist earned $79,202 annually and another made $74,615, according to the biannual spending reports. The guy who gives $6 shoeshines was paid $40,432.

Senate even losing money on haircuts

All you can do is mock the looks of an old women because her words ring true .

Yikes!!......look at those alien vulcan ears!! ..... :eek-52:
That is a manifestation of the demons inside of her. She is literally taking on the countenance of a demon. Ears and all. I remember seeing a photograph of Kenneth Anger years ago and he too looked like a demon after years of serving Lucifer. No question that Pelosi is a Lucifer worshiper. Look at her. She looks as bad as Hillary does. Pure evil.

Yikes!!......look at those alien vulcan ears!! ..... :eek-52:
That is a manifestation of the demons inside of her. She is literally taking on the countenance of a demon. Ears and all. I remember seeing a photograph of Kenneth Anger years ago and he too looked like a demon after years of serving Lucifer. No question that Pelosi is a Lucifer worshiper. Look at her. She looks as bad as Hillary does. Pure evil.

Omigawd. I had forgotten all about Kenneth Anger. One of the worst experiences of my life was enduring watching "Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome" when I was in college. I would rather stab out my eyes with an icepick than to ever be exposed to that hideous garbage ever again.

See!

All of you goofing on her looks. Whatever ! She says right about rookie Trump being out of his league .

See!

All of you goofing on her looks. Whatever ! She says right about rookie Trump being out of his league .

.....as opposed to a seasoned, veteran, Speaker of the House who says that legislation must be passed so we can see it. She also says that President Bush has given her nothing to work with in 2017. She's right about time to be checking into a home.

Heck......look at those alien vulcan ears!! ..... :eek-52:

Don't forget. These people have on-site Barber/Beauty full-time. We pay for this perk.
The Senate hair salon provides about 509 services a week - a range of hair cuts, shampooing, coloring and waves, nail services, hair removal and shoe shines. It costs about $900,000 annually to operate. One stylist earned $79,202 annually and another made $74,615, according to the biannual spending reports. The guy who gives $6 shoeshines was paid $40,432.

Senate even losing money on haircuts
Too bad none of that helps. Paper bags are a lot cheaper, and far more effective.

See!

The grunts, clicks, squeals, shrieks, and chirps emitted by Pelousi and others like her may resemble human speech as much as any parrot. The biggest difference between Pelousi and a parrot is the parrot puts a lot more thought into what it says.

American voters decided that democrats were unqualified and unfit for leadership positions in government in the last two election cycles. The question is whether democrats even recognize the fact that they have been kicked out of office or if they are living in a fantasy world. The chilling assumption is that democrats might be considering anarchy rather than the will of the people at this point in history.

Forum List

Back