Nancy Pelosi

I really don’t understand how anyone can vote democrat
I do not understand how anyone could vote for a rethuglian. It must be the low IQ that does it.

How can you not figure it out? I mean after all, you leftards are morally and intellectually superior to everyone else, aren't you?

Aren't you?

Tax cuts: “crumbs”

Jobs growth: “means little”

Immigration: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country”

This is the voice of the Democratic Party.
Yet the Orange Dump sucks in the polls and the Generic Congressional ballot continues to have the Dems over 51% with an ethusiasm rating of 67%, 18 points more that the Pubs.

The election this fall is a referendum on Trump.

Let's see if he can pull his magic again.
You need to STOP looking at those damn polls and START talking to the people OR more important LISTEN to them. The polls are BULSHIT okay?

No, let them live by the polls. Then they will die by the polls.

If the Alt Right don't listen to the voters and start watching the polls, they are going to need a lot of tissue.

If the Alt Right don't listen to the voters and start watching the polls, they are going to need a lot of tissue.

The Alt-Left didn't listen to the American voters, so you got stuck with Donald Trump. They also slavishly followed the polls, which were lying to them and continue to do so.

Do you understand that those two simple concepts?

A fluke, yes, JGalt. ELEVEN MILLION MORE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP THAN FOR HIM. 77 thousand votes in three states made the difference. And now this fall, even with a good economy, Trump can't get traction (low 40s), Dem generic congressional ballot constantly over fifty, Dem excitement 66 to Pub 49: this is a referendum on Trump. Less than five months to go now.

Pelosi To Dem Candidates: Say Whatever You Need To Win

I’ll Get Your Support After The Election…

It’s the way Dims do things. And millions of ignorant Snowflakes buy into it.

Pelosi squirms when asked what Democrat Party stands for besides obstructing Trump

Capture1.jpg

I really don’t understand how anyone can vote democrat
On the need to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964...

"Pass this bill and I'll have those ni--ers voting Democrat for a hundred years." --- Lyndon Baines Johnson (D), President.

Immigration: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country”

Yet the Orange Dump sucks in the polls and the Generic Congressional ballot continues to have the Dems over 51% with an ethusiasm rating of 67%, 18 points more that the Pubs.

Check this out Fakey. What do you make of it?

Rasmussen: Black approval rating of Trump now at 29%
Rasmussen: Black approval rating of Trump now at 29%

Just imagine how much more idiotic are those people who put her where she is.

I'm just sayin'.
problem is they think she's right. all trump has done is being billed as ONLY GOOD FOR BIG BUSINESS!!! of which we've already made evil and bad people. so now they can simply tag "big business" onto things and the lemmings follow suite and repeat the mantra as if it's true. argue with them about it and they get personally offended and block you on facebook. :)

Of course you want it to be a referendum on Trump because as the OP points out, your candidates suck. You admitted he's right

The dem candidates are OK and some of the GOP are good.

It is Trump that sucks, as you well know, kaz.

Not any more....

images

Move over, Nancy...Here comes Cortez!

:p

Forum List

Back