Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

So now the Dems want ID to prove you had the vaccine, but they don't want ID to prove who you are when you vote? Interesting
I don’t know anybody who votes that hasn’t had to show an ID or prove their citizenship though other means. Do you?
Yes, I know plenty of people that didn't have to show their photo ID to vote at the polling station
How did they get there ballot at the polling place? Their name had to be on a list right? How did their name get on the list?
what does that have to do with proving that they are who they say they are at the polling place?
Why would they need to do that at the polls? They’ve already registered. Do you think people are out there stealing other peoples identities, figuring out which polling place they are registered at and then committing felonies by giving false names at the polling stations to cast illegal votes? Do you honestly think that is happening any significant way?!

I don’t mind if a county wants to do that as long as there are alternatives should people not have an ID.... but I also do not think it’s a necessary thing as I've seen no evidence of that kind of fraud.
To prove you are who you say you are....this really isn't hard grasp...

So now the Dems want ID to prove you had the vaccine, but they don't want ID to prove who you are when you vote? Interesting
I don’t know anybody who votes that hasn’t had to show an ID or prove their citizenship though other means. Do you?
Yes, I know plenty of people that didn't have to show their photo ID to vote at the polling station
How did they get there ballot at the polling place? Their name had to be on a list right? How did their name get on the list?
what does that have to do with proving that they are who they say they are at the polling place?
Why would they need to do that at the polls? They’ve already registered. Do you think people are out there stealing other peoples identities, figuring out which polling place they are registered at and then committing felonies by giving false names at the polling stations to cast illegal votes? Do you honestly think that is happening any significant way?!

I don’t mind if a county wants to do that as long as there are alternatives should people not have an ID.... but I also do not think it’s a necessary thing as I've seen no evidence of that kind of fraud.
Did you read my entire post or just the first line?

The Xiden Admin is becoming more and more like Germany in the 1930s, then like America
had to show ID and proof of citizenship to get the voter card

In many states you don't.

If the democrats succeed with HR.1 - the "Fuck America Act" - it will be illegal to ask for ID in order to register to vote.

But HR-1 does not "ban" voter identification laws. Instead, it offers a workaround to state voter IDs for individuals who do not have the means to obtain identification. Voters may alternatively present a sworn, written statement to an election official under penalty of perjury that states the voter is eligible to vote.

I had an obvious question before I went on...you have yet to address it, I've asked a few times.

Let me ask once again...what does registering...have to do with proving who you are at the polling station?

I had an obvious question before I went on...you have yet to address it, I've asked a few times.

Let me ask once again...what does registering...have to do with proving who you are at the polling station?
It doesn’t have anything to do with proving who you are at the polling station. I wasn’t aware there was a problem with identity theft at polling stations to justify that requirement to be in place. People here are claiming that people can vote with out ID and I was explaining that that is false

That sucks....just image how easy it would have been if Cali just required you to show your photo ID...then you could have voted. Sounds like California has a horrible system met to keep people from voting. They should get on board with the photo ID law

Ask anyone from California, there is no ID check.

You sign a book and cast your vote - that's all.

Slade is flat out lying.

I understand your fear, you have a right to feel how ever you want. I am just unhappy about another year of not being able to travel or visit with friends for fear of getting the virus or worse one of the new more dangerous variants. Yes its a blessing that most people just get a flu like illness, how ever you chose to count the number of dead its to many, that may not make a difference until its someone important to you. SO my choice follow the medical advice, get the shots, hope enough people do so I don't lose my freedoms for another year.

It doesn’t have anything to do with proving who you are at the polling station. I wasn’t aware there was a problem with identity theft at polling stations to justify that requirement to be in place. People here are claiming that people can vote with out ID and I was explaining that that is false
Sure it does...that's what this is all about...do you not even know what the topic is? The issue is proving who you are when you VOTE...not when you register, at some point, somewhere...but who you are at the poll when you actual vote.

You haven't explained how it's false. You have shown that you might have to show an ID to register to vote, but that's not the same as voting.

That sucks....just image how easy it would have been if Cali just required you to show your photo ID...then you could have voted. Sounds like California has a horrible system met to keep people from voting. They should get on board with the photo ID law

Slade is flat out lying.
oh thank goodness...seems like Cali would have solved a lot of their issues with a simple ID requirement

I’m not lying at all. My vote was rejected because of a signature mismatch. I live in Cali. I voted in Cali. Where do you live? Where the hell are you getting your fake news from?

You are lying. I've been a poll worker.

To register, you can be automatically registered at the DMV, or sign up outside any grocery store. No one asks for ID or any proof of identity. At the DMV it's assumed that your identity is known, but we give drivers licenses to illegals, so this is a clear path to illegals voting.

Voting is just sign the book and get your ballot.

The ONLY way there would be any sort of is if you sought to cast a provisional ballot, in which they MIGHT check signature to the registration form.

I’m not lying at all. My vote was rejected because of a signature mismatch. I live in Cali. I voted in Cali. Where do you live? Where the hell are you getting your fake news from?

You are lying. I've been a poll worker.

To register, you can be automatically registered at the DMV, or sign up outside any grocery store. No one asks for ID or any proof of identity. At the DMV it's assumed that your identity is known, but we give drivers licenses to illegals, so this is a clear path to illegals voting.

Voting is just sign the book and get your ballot.

The ONLY way there would be any sort of is if you sought to cast a provisional ballot, in which they MIGHT check signature to the registration form.

Thank you for proving the facts here.

I know in my state you don't have to show an ID to register either.

Sure it does...that's what this is all about...do you not even know what the topic is? The issue is proving who you are when you VOTE...not when you register, at some point, somewhere...but who you are at the poll when you actual vote.

You haven't explained how it's false. You have shown that you might have to show an ID to register to vote, but that's not the same as voting.
No I’m saying you definitely have to show an ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote. Then you check in at the polls or get yoir ballot in the mail which is verified by your signature. Do you want the post office to start checking IDs when people mail their ballots as well?

Slade is flat out lying.
Do you live in California? Vote in California? Because I do. Which fake news site are you getting this retarded intel from?

Do you live in California? Vote in California? Because I do. Which fake news site are you getting this retarded intel from?

I live in Yorba Linda, just east of Anaheim. I was born in Sierra Madre, next to Pasadena. I grew up in West Covina.

Why you are lying I can't say - but you are lying and anyone from California knows it.

A couple of observations, if I may:

".....,now we know how the Jews felt during nazi Germany.
Now, to be sure, poster Fan, I had no family that was lost in the Holocaust.
Nonetheless, I can surmise that those Jewish families throughout the world who DID lose some or many, members of their extended families to Nazi starvation, shooting pits, and gas chambers, .....well, I can imagine those grievously damaged families viewing your histrionic caterwauling over a shot-card as silly, petty, mindless, insensitive, ignorant, shallow and narcissistic.

Now mind you, I wouldn't necessarily say that of you or your avatar. But I can see how some who had real skin in game, who experienced real unfathomable tragedy......might.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think about as an option escaping from the United States if it comes to it.

Do tell.
Share with us, if you will, poster cidw, what locale you are you contemplating for your next home country?

And if you would, please share why you think that country is better than others.

Thanx in advance.

*ps......Oh yeah, one more request, if you don't mind: Is there a triggering event you are anticipating that will send you off to be an ex-pat, or maybe even renounce your citizenship in the United States of America?

Forum List

Back