🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Napolitano: Trump Obstructed

Nothing will convince you otherwise even if Jesus christ descended from heaven and whispered in your ear "no collusion" so why do you need some fox news guy to tell you what you already know?

Like he said there’s something in there.

And Jesus descending from heaven isn’t going to be able to help him when we see it.

Bottom line: If there was even a speck of evidence of collusion, Mueller would have announced it. He didn't because there was none. In an effort to save face (and give Trump a parting 'fuck you') he had to pussy out from saying the POTUS committed no crimes. Thus the footnote: "But that doesn't mean he's innocent".
Uh, yeah, MF, it DOES mean he's innocent if he's not GUILTY! Be a man and admit you got nothing, you leftist sycophant.
Mueller has announced nothing.

He left it up to CONGRESS

Not Bill Barr
Still butthurt over Trump being your president till 2024?

I'm going by the behavior of the average rabid Trump hater, who, when confronted with the death of a dream, resorts to ever more grotesque contortions to avoid letting go of it.

Fine. Let's see the Report and we'll have that discussion. Till then you're talking out your ass

We'll see what happens as we move forward.

What will happen is the report will get released, the left be disappointed yet again then they'll claim that the proof of collusion is hidden in the redacted parts.

More curious about why the principal wasn't interviewed by the OIC: Donald Trump. Can you really call a report complete if you didn't interview the key witness who was being investigated?

As for the summary letter released on Sunday (roughly after 10 hours of reviewing the work of the OIC)....

The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

Was 10 hours enough to adequately summarize 22 months of investigation and all of the above?

It reminds me of the 9 months of testimony heard by the OJ jury who rendered a verdict in less than 4 hours of testimony.

Couple the lack of thoroughness in the summary with the known hostility that William Barr had toward the OIC....it smells like a whitewash to me.

Again, we'll see what comes out; if it comes out.
Hillary Clinton says hi! Lol.

I'm going by the behavior of the average rabid Trump hater, who, when confronted with the death of a dream, resorts to ever more grotesque contortions to avoid letting go of it.

Fine. Let's see the Report and we'll have that discussion. Till then you're talking out your ass

We've already had multiple years of "tick tock", "Mueller's closing in on Trump", "it's the beginning of the end", "just wait until Muller releases his report, that'll be the end of Trump". Now it's "we have to see the whole report", then it'll be, "Mueller is a Trump stooge", then there'll be some democrat Representative launching multiple repeats of the same investigations along with the obligatory , "we have to let them complete their investigations because we know absolutely Trump is guilty of something and we just need to get the right people to prove it for us". It will never stop and the goalposts will get moved with every disappointment.

After the 6 year investigation of Benghazi or whatever that turned into... don’t Even whine about time

After the 6 year investigation of Benghazi or whatever that turned into... don’t Even whine about time

So if someone else did something else, it's okay for this one to do this? IOW, does overreach on one side excuse overreach on the other? Or, why do you want to be like that which you despise?

Or maybe it's all like, "BUT, BUT, BUT, HILLARY"!

This mueller probe is simply obstruction by mueller and the deep state

Who got caught frauding the fisa courts???

Who was that ???

This probe was nothing but obstruction of justice by mueller and the whole deep state

Set to scare trump to not charge the real crooks

The proof of Muellers blackmail crime was how he set up all his prosecutors to be Hillary supporters

AND THEN let it leak out to the crooked media to scare trump

Mueller gave up when he saw the polls having the men of America judge this as blackmail and high treason

Mueller then had to run

More men will now go to trumps side. Especially after Graham and barr gets to the fisa court obstruction of justice

It's over

The democrat party will have to be thrown into the trash of history

Napolitano is a midget blowhard trying to sound like a mobster...poor Ansley has to kiss the little toad each time he appears.....I bet she has warts from it.

Barr is setting up to compare Muellers probe against Lindsay Graham's probe of the fraud on the fisa courts and the beginning of the coup against the president

He will then compare both probes

He will see Muellers probe simply as obstruction. Of Justice crime to cover up the earlier high treason crimes

The whole deep state will be known as high treason criminals

Bottom line: If there was even a speck of evidence of collusion, Mueller would have announced it. He didn't because there was none. In an effort to save face (and give Trump a parting 'fuck you') he had to pussy out from saying the POTUS committed no crimes. Thus the footnote: "But that doesn't mean he's innocent".
Uh, yeah, MF, it DOES mean he's innocent if he's not GUILTY! Be a man and admit you got nothing, you leftist sycophant.

Until we have seen the actual report..you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what's in it.

You want to be a loyal, Trumpbot sheep and blindly believe what Barr says...go ahead.

I trust almost no one in Washington AT ALL. And I pity anyone who feels otherwise. I have some swampland for you to buy, BTW.

And until I see the ENTIRE, UNALTERED report...I am not believing anything from that hack Barr.

And unlike you (apparently), I would feel the same way if this was an investigation about a Dem POTUS and a Dem had released a summary of it.

Don't bother replying, I know what your response will be...more blind devotion and/or empty headed trust of Washington...blah.

Makes me slightly sick to read...so I won't.

NEVER TRUST A FEDERAL POLITICIAN...FROM EITHER PARTY.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

“Once the 700 pages come out, the Democrats and other Trump opponents will have a field day with what is in there,” he added. “If there was no evidence of conspiracy and no evidence of obstruction, the attorney general would have told us so. He didn’t. So there is something in there.”

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano: 'Of Course' Mueller Found 'Some Evidence Of A Conspiracy' | HuffPost

No shit

Barr did what he promised when he asked for the Job. Protect Trump. Trump got his Roy Cohn
Oh yeah?

I heard unicorns are real! Must be true right?

Ill wait before I assume Napolitano is right.

I watched this guy over and over get it wrong when it came to Benghazi, and other Clinton/Obama controversies.

I remember how sure he was that Hillary was going to be busted, and how there was way too much evidence to ignore.

Forum List

Back