🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Napolitano: Trump Obstructed

Nothing will convince you otherwise even if Jesus christ descended from heaven and whispered in your ear "no collusion" so why do you need some fox news guy to tell you what you already know?

Jesus Christ would not defend the lying piece of shit you elected.

The Mueller Report actually says that Mueller could have exonerated the President if he found no evicence of conspiracy or obstruction. The Report doesn't say "no conspiracy", it says there is "insufficient evidence" to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump Campaign knew who they were dealing with with. Insufficient evidence to prosecute is not the same as "no collusion"

On the subject of obstruction, Barr had no right to come to a conclusion about obstruction, and he came to the wrong conclusion.

IOW, no one has grounds to insist Trump is guilty of collusion or obstruction.
Like I said, the report is linked in my signature line. You can download it and read it yourself.
There are emails and documentation and quotes and interviews.

Nothing will convince you otherwise even if Jesus christ descended from heaven and whispered in your ear "no collusion" so why do you need some fox news guy to tell you what you already know?

The Mueller Report actually says that Mueller could have exonerated the President if he found no evicence of conspiracy or obstruction. The Report doesn't say "no conspiracy", it says there is "insufficient evidence" to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump Campaign knew who they were dealing with with. Insufficient evidence to prosecute is not the same as "no collusion"

On the subject of obstruction, Barr had no right to come to a conclusion about obstruction, and he came to the wrong conclusion.

Like I said, the report is linked in my signature line. You can download it and read it yourself.

Your legal expertise is superior to Muller's? He couldn't conclusively say Trump is guilty of either charge, yet you do.

Trump Obstructed
A little ExLax is my suggestion. Might solve a lot of problems in this administration.

Your legal expertise is superior to Muller's? He couldn't conclusively say Trump is guilty of either charge, yet you do.

Mueller said conclusively that he "could not exonerate" the President. He said there was "enough evidence" to prove conspiracy "beyond a reasonable doubt", that Trump knew he was conspiring with the Russian government. Lack of a total exoneration is nothing to cheer about.

In regards to obstruction, he laid out 10 instances where the President clearly obstructed, and a road map for Congress to impeach, should they so decide. It was clear, he felt that Congress SHOULD impeach. It was not up to Barr to determine obstruction since DOJ policy is you can't indict a sitting President.

What Trump and Barr have said is NOT Mueller said.

Trump is so full of shit. the Judge NEVER asked Trump to make him SCOTUS. And he NEVER asked Trump to pardon someone for him.

Trump is such a stupid, senile, lying stack of shit. There is NO PROOF that the Judge instigated anything that Trump said he did. NONE.
Just the word of the President Bone Spurs... which means nothing.

Judge Napolitano is a blessing to America, IMO.

I have thought so for years.

Mueller said conclusively that he "could not exonerate" the President. He said there was "enough evidence" to prove conspiracy "beyond a reasonable doubt", that Trump knew he was conspiring with the Russian government. Lack of a total exoneration is nothing to cheer about.

In regards to obstruction, he laid out 10 instances where the President clearly obstructed, and a road map for Congress to impeach, should they so decide. It was clear, he felt that Congress SHOULD impeach. It was not up to Barr to determine obstruction since DOJ policy is you can't indict a sitting President.

What Trump and Barr have said is NOT Mueller said.

It was never Robert "headed to Gitmo" Mueller's job to exonerate Trump

Forum List

Back