🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Napolitano: Trump Obstructed

“Once the 700 pages come out, the Democrats and other Trump opponents will have a field day with what is in there,” he added. “If there was no evidence of conspiracy and no evidence of obstruction, the attorney general would have told us so. He didn’t. So there is something in there.”

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano: 'Of Course' Mueller Found 'Some Evidence Of A Conspiracy' | HuffPost

No shit

Barr did what he promised when he asked for the Job. Protect Trump. Trump got his Roy Cohn
Ya that why Mueller STATED for the RECORD there was no collusion?
He never said no collusion. He said he just couldn't find it.

But he did find over a dozen felonies with obstruction.
No he did not. Keep lying it fits you. And if after 2 years and all the work he did he found no collusion guess what stupid it means there was none.

Bottom line: If there was even a speck of evidence of collusion, Mueller would have announced it. He didn't because there was none. In an effort to save face (and give Trump a parting 'fuck you') he had to pussy out from saying the POTUS committed no crimes. Thus the footnote: "But that doesn't mean he's innocent".
Uh, yeah, MF, it DOES mean he's innocent if he's not GUILTY! Be a man and admit you got nothing, you leftist sycophant.

Until we have seen the actual report..you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what's in it.

You want to be a loyal, Trumpbot sheep and blindly believe what Barr says...go ahead.

I trust almost no one in Washington AT ALL. And I pity anyone who feels otherwise. I have some swampland for you to buy, BTW.

And until I see the ENTIRE, UNALTERED report...I am not believing anything from that hack Barr.

And unlike you (apparently), I would feel the same way if this was an investigation about a Dem POTUS and a Dem had released a summary of it.

Don't bother replying, I know what your response will be...more blind devotion and/or empty headed trust of Washington...blah.

Makes me slightly sick to read...so I won't.

NEVER TRUST A FEDERAL POLITICIAN...FROM EITHER PARTY.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Is this really Hillary? You lost remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing will convince you otherwise even if Jesus christ descended from heaven and whispered in your ear "no collusion" so why do you need some fox news guy to tell you what you already know?

Jesus Christ would not defend the lying piece of shit you elected.

The Mueller Report actually says that Mueller could have exonerated the President if he found no evicence of conspiracy or obstruction. The Report doesn't say "no conspiracy", it says there is "insufficient evidence" to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump Campaign knew who they were dealing with with. Insufficient evidence to prosecute is not the same as "no collusion"

On the subject of obstruction, Barr had no right to come to a conclusion about obstruction, and he came to the wrong conclusion.

“Once the 700 pages come out, the Democrats and other Trump opponents will have a field day with what is in there,” he added. “If there was no evidence of conspiracy and no evidence of obstruction, the attorney general would have told us so. He didn’t. So there is something in there.”

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano: 'Of Course' Mueller Found 'Some Evidence Of A Conspiracy' | HuffPost

No shit

Barr did what he promised when he asked for the Job. Protect Trump. Trump got his Roy Cohn

Fox News is Fake News garbage. You can't believe a thing you read there! :rolleyes:

No, they actually have discussions on FOX. They have people from both parties present different opinions. It’s MSNBS and the like, that tells you what to believe without details to back them up. Kinda like a book club for lib dim losers. FOX was the only ones that predicted Don would win. Your ass has been sore since.

No shit

Ouch...He said that on State TV where the Orange Menace might see it? That's gonna leave a mark.

The "Russian Collusion" story was a fabricated hoax created by corrupt Democrats and government officials with the goal of protecting them and their crimes while simultaneously overthrowing the potus. Trump's promises to "drain the swamp" petrified them. They should be worried. I believe prosecutions of the conspirators is in the near future.

LOL...don't make me laugh. Trump is too stupid and pathetic to ever destroy a man of such intelligence, legal knowledge and basic decency as the Judge.

I don't agree with everything the Judge says. But he has more honor and intelligence in his pinky finger than Trump does in his entire, obese body.

You voted for Hillary, so what does that say about you McLovin. You have no honor or intelligence.

The "Russian Collusion" story was a fabricated hoax created by corrupt Democrats and government officials with the goal of protecting them and their crimes while simultaneously overthrowing the potus. Trump's promises to "drain the swamp" petrified them. They should be worried. I believe prosecutions of the conspirators is in the near future.
Mueller is republican who was appointed by republicans. The entire Mueller investigation is a republican product.

Nothing will convince you otherwise even if Jesus christ descended from heaven and whispered in your ear "no collusion" so why do you need some fox news guy to tell you what you already know?
If Jesus Fucking H rises or descends from anywhere, and whispers anything in my ear, then I'll buy whatever he is selling. But those of us that are grounded in reality know that's never ever going to happen.

[...those of us that are grounded in reality know that's never ever going to happen.

Are you referring to the "reality" that the universe created existence and then created itself and then created all of the life that inhabits the universe? I'd like to share your belief, but I just don't have the faith.

Mueller is republican who was appointed by republicans. The entire Mueller investigation is a republican product.

Mueller and Rosenstein either knew the story was fabricated or they should have known. I have the impression that they are both "never-Trumpers", as was John McCain and others.

The American people deserve to know the truth as to what the DOJ and FBI were doing with regard to their "investigation" of Hillary and what they conspired and did to Trump and to the American people.

I take it that you don't have a problem with weaponizing government agencies against Republicans.

The Mueller Report actually says that Mueller could have exonerated the President if he found no evicence of conspiracy or obstruction. The Report doesn't say "no conspiracy", it says there is "insufficient evidence" to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Trump Campaign knew who they were dealing with with. Insufficient evidence to prosecute is not the same as "no collusion"

On the subject of obstruction, Barr had no right to come to a conclusion about obstruction, and he came to the wrong conclusion.

Dragonklunt, When a swamp rat "fixer" like Mueller can't even muster up enough of what could be called "circumstantial evidence" that could stand up in court? That is when leftards (like yourself) should realize that the white flag as been raised. The only "Russian collusion" was done at the behest of the Hildebeast and the DNC using Fusion GPS as a proxy.in hopes of using Steele's unsubstantiated dossier with information he got from an unvetted source on a CNN news website and chatroom. Was Project Veritas a "ROOSKIE" conspiracy as well?????

Mueller and Rosenstein either knew the story was fabricated or they should have known. I have the impression that they are both "never-Trumpers", as was John McCain and others.

The American people deserve to know the truth as to what the DOJ and FBI were doing with regard to their "investigation" of Hillary and what they conspired and did to Trump and to the American people.

I take it that you don't have a problem with weaponizing government agencies against Republicans.
Its just law enforcement, which requires evidence.
To serve the american people, the constitution needs to be enforced. Along with the rule of law.

Its just law enforcement, which requires evidence.
To serve the american people, the constitution needs to be enforced. Along with the rule of law.

Was the "rule of law" enforced when Hillary skated for transmitting 110 classified materials through her private server?

[...those of us that are grounded in reality know that's never ever going to happen.

Are you referring to the "reality" that the universe created existence and then created itself and then created all of the life that inhabits the universe? I'd like to share your belief, but I just don't have the faith.
Faith is the only thing you have.

Keep believing in your little fairy tales if that's what gets you through the day and helps you deal with your mortality.

The universe didn't cause itself to come into existence and life didn't create itself either. Why do you reject the plethora of evidence and logic for the being that created you?

IOW, no one has grounds to insist Trump is guilty of collusion or obstruction.

No shit

Ya that why Mueller STATED for the RECORD there was no collusion?
He never said no collusion. He said he just couldn't find it.

But he did find over a dozen felonies with obstruction.
No he did not. Keep lying it fits you. And if after 2 years and all the work he did he found no collusion guess what stupid it means there was none.
Why are you saying I’m lying? You can read the report. A link to it is in my signature line. And it lists in detail all of the felonies. And everything is completely documented. It’s all right there. Why won’t you read it?

Forum List

Back