Narcissist in Chief Strikes Again

Yeah, we heard you the first time,do you always walk around dazed and repeating yourself? Is the dementia that bad, or does Oblama need to stay a week longer?
3 DAYS!
21520_applause-tv-kermit-the-frog.gif
The world will be doing that in celebration in 3 MORE DAYS!
I am sure they won't,but you will...

Barry is sick in the head, like many leftists.

One has to be sick in the head, to be a leftist.

Yeah, we heard you the first time,do you always walk around dazed and repeating yourself? Is the dementia that bad, or does Oblama need to stay a week longer?
3 DAYS!
More people than you think will be glad that shit head will be gone. Proof from the last election, America voted against Obama's legacy. Plus Trump is going to make America great again!

3 DAYS!
More people than you think will be glad that shit head will be gone. Proof from the last election, America voted against Obama's legacy. Plus Trump is going to make America great again!
I am sure that will be the case, but not the entire world, you over estimate the value of your emotive discourse.....

We'll soon be seeing the last of that worthless POS. :bowdown:
Yes we will, yet your worthless ass will still be with us at USMB....and you will still be blaming Oblama for Trump's troubles for years to come...

ObLama? As in the Dalai ObLama?
Oblama as in blacksploitation films of the 1970's..He's one bad mutha...

Sounds more like a brand of chewing gum.
It's the joke variety which comes with garlic...To ward off vampire republicans...

Fuck Barry! He's a White Sox fan and nothing's lower than that, except of course liberals in general.
2315b65a4300b6b5f6ce471932e48119.jpg
Ooooh...must have hit a nerve. Kudos to me!
Not really, I just hate seeing opinions that delusion idiots try to claim as the truth..It was that damn logic class I had in college..Have you ever heard of the word college?
Let's see...college? That's like University that's printed on both of my degrees, isn't it?

Forum List

Back