NASA and ESA on the cause of the heat wave

You constantly telling me is definition of trolling. Hmmm got something on topic now? Figured out the op yet?
You’re the ignorant one, not me. Any dufus who runs around claiming they know more about the climate than every climate research facility in the world, is batshit crazy.

It bears repeating every-time you pretend not to be crazy.
I agree, you’re nothing but a trolll Nancy. How many times you need me to say it? You remain off topic and still haven’t addressed the op! Facts mark you

You’re the ignorant one, not me. Any dufus who runs around claiming they know more about the climate than every climate research facility in the world, is batshit crazy.
I only know no one has produced evidence of man interfering with climate. That I supposed makes me smarter

I only know no one has produced evidence of man interfering with climate. That I supposed makes me smarter
That’s your opinion. A dumb one at that. You claim to be smarter then NASA, yet you make stupid arguments on a website. Go for it. The world is waiting. Tell NASA.

I agree, you’re nothing but a trolll Nancy. How many times you need me to say it? You remain off topic and still haven’t addressed the op! Facts mark you
You have no idea what facts are. You think it’s something you can get two or three if your fellow Humpers to agree with. Nah.

You have no idea what facts are. You think it’s something you can get two or three if your fellow Humpers to agree with. Nah.
Its all about belief. Lie after lie after lie on every agenda possible has turned trust into rubble for many people.

Its all about belief. Lie after lie after lie on every agenda possible has turned trust into rubble for many people.
Only those those who spend their time on social media expecting facts instead of entertainment.

Actually, facts come from evidence. You haven’t provided any, fact! I rest my case

Actually, facts come from evidence. You haven’t provided any, fact! I rest my case
You’re delusional. NASA and all the other climate research facilities have more evidence then your little mind can comprehend. Just like all your other frauds, you just want to babble.

You’re delusional. NASA and all the other climate research facilities have more evidence then your little mind can comprehend. Just like all your other frauds, you just want to babble.
Cool, then why the op?

You are a troll. If you really wanted evidence, you’d go to hundreds of ligit websites. But you don’t know shit.
Why, I haven’t seen any evidence at any site. Post the evidence not the link to a site. You can’t, fking troll. Btw, op

I'm sure the underwater volcano vaporizing water was in excess of environmental norms.....

Water vapor distributed globally in short term.

Underwater is a normal environmental condition ... extruded materials absorb water vapor, not release it ...

It's believed Krakatoa's November 1883 eruption was a steam event ... sea water flowing into the magma chamber reached a critical mass and flash into water vapor ... that vapor quickly condensed back into liquid as temperatures fell ... within a few minutes and within a few miles ... like the recent Tonga eruption ... and here I'm including sulfuric acid with "water" ... most eruptions have some sulfur ...

Tonga was about equal to the most powerful of nuclear weapons ... and it takes about 20 minutes for a major hurricane to completely erase all traces of such weapon ... meaning volcanoes don't affect weather ... but weather effects volcanoes ... and I'm guessing there's more water in a Nebraska thunderstorm than in an average volcano ...

Underwater is a normal environmental condition ... extruded materials absorb water vapor, not release it ...

It's believed Krakatoa's November 1883 eruption was a steam event ... sea water flowing into the magma chamber reached a critical mass and flash into water vapor ... that vapor quickly condensed back into liquid as temperatures fell ... within a few minutes and within a few miles ... like the recent Tonga eruption ... and here I'm including sulfuric acid with "water" ... most eruptions have some sulfur ...

Tonga was about equal to the most powerful of nuclear weapons ... and it takes about 20 minutes for a major hurricane to completely erase all traces of such weapon ... meaning volcanoes don't affect weather ... but weather effects volcanoes ... and I'm guessing there's more water in a Nebraska thunderstorm than in an average volcano ...
Dude, you can piss and moan about this all day long, the only important issue is these findings were confirmed by both NASA and ESA.

I can probably get you their phone numbers of you want to tell them they are wrong.

Nothing bothers me. You are a troll fact. Op, fact
Of course you can lie about that. You bozos have no ligit evidence to back any of your dufus claims. And it’s not my responsibility to provide evidrnce that exist in ever climate research facility in the world. It’s hilarious when you try to use a resource from the same sources which don’t back your claims.

Dude, you can piss and moan about this all day long, the only important issue is these findings were confirmed by both NASA and ESA.

I can probably get you their phone numbers of you want to tell them they are wrong.
Then why don’t they show the conclusions of NASA about climate change ? Oh, that’s too inconvenient. All the little contrived issues by deniers are resolved by NASA and every other climate research facility. ……if they could read.

Forum List

Back