Nashville shooter identified .

Whose Rip....

In a press conference, it was stated it was a transgender woman... so, now I'm as confused as the shooter was. Was this a male or a female? We seem to have conflicting info...

See the video in this thread.

Speak for yourself. I neither want to compound hate nor feed into a mentally damaged person's delusions.

What do you suggest? Continuing to call people names believing that will fix things?

I don't know! :dunno:
l-intro-1641578964.jpg

This guy…not important.
:)

I'm assuming targeted a Christian school as payback for tenessee recently passing bans on surgeries and hormones for under 18s.

Maybe. Hard to say. Could be they refused to use her pronounds or made her feel like a sinner decades ago. Maybe related to someone there and the others were collateral damage. With so many adults and so few children, it feels like maybe she was gunning for a grown up for some reason.

Why do I have to have a suggestion? I just told you my views.
People who are confused over their biological gender are not my problem to solve.

Yes, obviously. Now quit standing in the way of those who do.

IF this was a female presenting as a male, why was it reported it was a female. THAT is dead naming and the NPD needs to be censored, doxed and fired for that. ( :stir:)

the name on the social media account mentions aiden...it almost looks like Aiden is the original name and Aubrey is the mtf trans name, THAT would make more sense...because males are more inclined to this type of thing than females.

I'm still waiting for the media or someone to report the truth.. Still...looks like a number of us were on the right track.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back