Nashville shooter identified .

Stop with the nonsense media... its a He not a She....
Precisely, then we have this obscenity to consider in wake of the fascist democrats murderous assault upon that school,

I do believe the sexual deviants of the fascist democrat machine have made selves visible, very much so.....

on some level you know it is wrong...but you are too invested in it now to condemn it. At some point in the future...you will admit to yourself, but no one else, that you were temporarily insane on the issue.

Whether it is or isn't I agreed that we need to provide people with the health care they need, which you first promoted but when I point out how it's fought tooth and nail, you change your tune.

A woman was trying to be a man......and they call it "female shooter"?????

Stop it stop this madness!!!!! call it freak call it lunatic for heavens sake! not female shooter!

My God!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hmmm. evening news has hit and not the mistake laden minute by minute like it was earlier today when they didn't want to reveal the identity.

Other than that whole trans thing, there was no sign of mental illness.
that's mental illness all by itself. And don't forget the anger element. The gov signed into law bans on trans surgery and dosing with hormones.

Women mass shooters are pretty rare. Eileen Warnoff was a female serial killer and killed all of her tricks as a prostitute. Can you guys name some female mass shooters? Besides whatever this "thing" is....was "she" born a male?

To the poster insisting on the response time was wrong....here. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Aaron added, “There was a five-member team that was on the second floor at that time. Two individuals from that five-member team opened fire on the shooter. We know at this point that this shooter is a female. She appears to be in her teens.” He said, “By 10:27, the shooter was deceased. The officers had engaged the shooter by 10:27 and she was deceased. Again, I said the first call came in at 10:13 this morning.”

Women mass shooters are pretty rare. Eileen Warnoff was a female serial killer and killed all of her tricks as a prostitute. Can you guys name some female mass shooters? Besides whatever this "thing" is....was "she" born a male?
i believe about 4.

Do mass murdering transgenders need a new pronoun?

:wink_2:

mhcp87O.jpg

Forum List

Back