Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto Reveals She Made a 10 Minute “Final Video”, Where is It?

None of those are “good guys”.
Normal people do not engage in deadly violence over such minor provocations. We don't even think of it.
Bob, you are engaging in the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

No, I am not.

BY definition, a “good guy” does not engage in criminal behavior. You're trying to argue that sometimes, “good guys” commit murders. No, they do not. The act of committing a murder would prove that they were not “good guys”.

You seem to believe that everyone has it in himself, just waiting for the right stress to trigger it, the capacity to murder someone close to them.

No, the vast majority of us do not. That you think we do, that you see this as some kind of “normal”, tells us that you see this in yourself, and are projecting it on others.

You are obviously a very disturbed person, and should probably seek professional help. But your mental and moral health issues are your own problem, not ours. Just because you're an unstable freak that is just waiting for the right stressor to turn you into a murderer doesn't mean that everyone else is.

No, I am not.

BY definition, a “good guy” does not engage in criminal behavior. You're trying to argue that sometimes, “good guys” commit murders. No, they do not. The act of committing a murder would prove that they were not “good guys”.

You seem to believe that everyone has it in himself, just waiting for the right stress to trigger it, the capacity to murder someone close to them.
The basic fact of life is that we are really apes with animal instincts that, if pushed too far, could lead to tragedy.

True, some people are just plain evil, like Gacy, Dahmer, Bundy, and so on.

But the vast majority of people who commit murder... just had a bad day. Like my neighbor. He had a good job and what would have been considered a picture-perfect middle-class family on the SW side of Chicago. And then one day, he and the wife got into an argument that escalated into someone getting shot.

You are obviously a very disturbed person, and should probably seek professional help. But your mental and moral health issues are your own problem, not ours. Just because you're an unstable freak that is just waiting for the right stressor to turn you into a murderer doesn't mean that everyone else is.

You're the one who wants to murder women for their birth control choices.

You know exactly why we opposed Voter ID. It's just another form of voter suppression in the spirit of Poll Taxes and Literacy tests.
No it isnt

Or else using your illogic requiring identification at the bank is just an attempt to deny depositors access to their own money

The basic fact of life is that we are really apes with animal instincts that, if pushed too far, could lead to tragedy.

Most of us are human beings, more highly evolved, physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually, than mere apes.

I'm not the least bit surprise that you don't understand this and are unable to believe that most human beings really are not like you.

Democrats are dangerous people.

Many of them talk just like the trans shooter and are 1 straw away from going postal.

Know who the democrats are in your community and avoid them.

Either the feds or local police have it or it's been destroyed. Something is fishy why it hasn't been released. There's no reason to keep it suppressed.

If some white supremacist piece of shit had done the same every little detail of their life would be paraded around by the Government and the press 24/7. Any manifesto would have been passed out like it was a PSA pamphlet.

There is no room in a so called equal society for a protected class of citizens.

Most of us are human beings, more highly evolved, physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually, than mere apes.
Actually, the whole of human history would say we are much, much worse than Apes. You don't see Apes creating religion or starting wars or practicing racism.

I'm not the least bit surprise that you don't understand this and are unable to believe that most human beings really are not like you.

True. Most of them are kind of stupid.. Esepcially the 47% who vote Republican on a regular basis.

You know exactly why we opposed Voter ID. It's just another form of voter suppression in the spirit of Poll Taxes and Literacy tests.

No, it's not, and a majority of minorities support voter I.D. laws, but racists like you don't want to protect their vote.

No, it's not, and a majority of minorities support voter I.D. laws, but racists like you don't want to protect their vote.

Voter ID laws are unconstitutional under the 15th (restricts the vote of people of color) and 24th Amendment (eliminates poll taxes.) It could also be a violation of the 26th Amendment (As young people are less likely to have state picture ID's)

Actually, the whole of human history would say we are much, much worse than Apes. You don't see Apes creating religion or starting wars or practicing racism.

True. Most of them are kind of stupid.. Esepcially the 47% who vote Republican on a regular basis.

No, apes murder and eat each other....
Voter ID laws are unconstitutional under the 15th (restricts the vote of people of color) and 24th Amendment (eliminates poll taxes.) It could also be a violation of the 26th Amendment (As young people are less likely to have state picture ID's)

Nope......the slave rapist political party you vote for, the democrat party, doesn't want to protect the vote, they want to cheat, and since blacks and hispanics also like voter I.D. laws, you and your racist bullshit can get lost.

:(

the ten minute final video

1699575343461.png

Nope......the slave rapist political party you vote for, the democrat party, doesn't want to protect the vote, they want to cheat, and since blacks and hispanics also like voter I.D. laws, you and your racist bullshit can get lost.

Nope, they really don't like attempts to suppress the vote, which is what the GOP is up to here.

:(

the ten minute final video

View attachment 855948
Except the Manifesto says nothing of the sort. It just shows she was angry and hated that school.

Forum List

Back