Nashville vs Baltimorgue: Why such a difference?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Nashville and Baltimorgue are the same size...roughly 630, 000 citizens.

Baltimore has a HIGHER per capita income and household income. By a few Thousand dollars. So Nashville is poorer than Baltimorgue.

But why such a vast difference in crime?

Baltimorgue had 42 murders in May.
Nashville had 41 murders in 2014....all of 2014.

Why is a city the same size as Baltimorgue and with more poverty....FAR less violent?

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

racistpic.jpg

The black population in Nashville is nearly 29%, yet they aren't going to jail no matter what they do. I guess the racist Leftist Tazerboy is wrong on that.

The black population in Nashville is nearly 29%, yet they aren't going to jail no matter what they do. I guess the racist Leftist Tazerboy is wrong on that.

His argument i suppose is...well...not sure.

But why is Nashville a city of the same size...and less wealth...so much less violent? The murder rate in Nashville is 9. Baltimorgue is 31!!!

His argument i suppose is...well...not sure.

But why is Nashville a city of the same size...and less wealth...so much less violent? The murder rate in Nashville is 9. Baltimorgue is 31!!!

The black population in Nashville at 29% is a little less than half the black population in Baltimore at 67%, yet the violent crime rate is much less. Apparently blacks aren't being forced to murder people in Nashville as they are in Baltimore as racist Leftists Tazerboy claims.

Baltimore has a HIGHER per capita income and household income. By a few Thousand dollars. So Nashville is poorer than Baltimorgue.

Why is a city the same size as Baltimorgue and with more poverty....FAR less violent?

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

Unfortunately inner city blacks are still reeling from wall streets bad behavior that lead directly to our economic collapse back in 2009.

Actually it's more then that but, no jobs equals no hope for enjoying the finer things in life without resorting to crime.

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

Unfortunately inner city blacks are still reeling from wall streets bad behavior that lead directly to our economic collapse back in 2009.

Actually it's more then that but, no jobs equals no hope for enjoying the finer things in life without resorting to crime.

But...Nashville is more poor. Yet less crime.

Prince George's County in Maryland is second only to Baltimore statewide in crime and violent crime. We have a median income that rivals the richest counties in half the states in the country yet we had to deploy extra police presence to drop the crime rate. So our improvement is superficial. We are also mostly black.
The underlying reason for the disparities in crime is the prevalence of unstructured families.
Period.
Democrats and other black-centric politicians and opportunists continue to obfuscate that reality.

"Nashville vs Baltimorgue: Why such a difference?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

How so? Same size. Same incomes (Baltimore actually wealthier). Cities are very similar except two things: Demographics and murder rate. Massive difference there.

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

Having lived in Nashville and surrounding areas when my husband was at Saturn, I can tell you one thing for true.

You do not get into a pissing match in the South unless you can back it up. Consequently you have the most civil bars I've ever been in. And that's saying something considering how many bars I've worked.

Nashville is awesome.

k[/QUOTE]

You do not get into a pissing match in the South unless you can back it up..[/QUOTE]

Now thats true.

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

Having lived in Nashville and surrounding areas when my husband was at Saturn, I can tell you one thing for true.

You do not get into a pissing match in the South unless you can back it up. Consequently you have the most civil bars I've ever been in. And that's saying something considering how many bars I've worked.

Nashville is awesome.
I've done gigs at Bourbon St and BB King's in Nashville and I only remember good times. You ever work those bars?

"Nashville vs Baltimorgue: Why such a difference?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

How so? Same size. Same incomes (Baltimore actually wealthier). Cities are very similar except two things: Demographics and murder rate. Massive difference there.

Nashville's black community is very different than northern black cities though bucs. I know Germantown really well. Went to several Oktoberfests there. Never seen a black oom pah band before in my life let alone cool black dudes from Georgia in freaking lederhosen.

A black killer accordion player. It was unreal.

It was totally awesome. Kids coming up to touch me because I was white. Not understanding that I originally come from one of the biggest cities on the planet Toronto that loves and embraces Islanders. Jump up is just something we do. Northern American blacks are strange.

Southern blacks are really really different than northern blacks.

Northern black cities are losers big time. The politicians drive "black victimization".

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

Nashville is awesome.
I've done gigs at Bourbon St and BB King's in Nashville and I only remember good times. You ever work those bars?

None of my bands did Nashville *sigh * . Don't I wish. Or Memphis. Canadian bands. Helix did Texas though. Did the promo for them down there. Some freaking fun.

Mostly ran in the upper north east because Canuck agents were really nancy boys about going south with any bands.

You do not get into a pissing match in the South unless you can back it up..[/QUOTE]

Now thats true.[/QUOTE]

For true eh? My ex was coming down with the kids (shared parenting so we did this cool stuff) and I warned him and his buddy DO NOT get into a verbal battle like we can at a bar like Larry's in Toronto where the worst that can happen is you will get smacked upside the head with a beer jug.

:lol:

Had to remind him that guns are allowed....

Oh....last stat:

Baltimore is 63% black
Nashville is 28% black

you-went-full-asshat-never-go-full-asshat.jpg

Nice theory, but only if you ignored the 100 previous years with the same results in the inner cities!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back