Nasty NRA Taunts Parkland Survivors "‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"

[

Yep they will. What has been used in most of the mass shootings?

Hand guns.

Were you planing to lie otherwise, Comrade?

About 95% of gun homicides are perpetrated with a hand gun. This includes Kliebold, Roof, and a host of other mass shooters.

The AR-15 is a focal point you Communists use to try and deceive the public with.

*Cough* *Cough* Bullshit.

Hand guns have been used in the majority of murders across the U.S., HOWEVER I said mass shootings, and you are wrong.

No, I am not "wrong," you are simply lying.

Going all the way back to Columbine as the first of the modern mass shootings, out of the 153 mass shootings, hand guns have been used in 100% of them. Rifles/shotguns of any sort in about 20%. An AR-15 in exactly 3.

Analysis | More than 50 years of U.S. mass shootings: The victims, sites, killers and weapons

Again, you are an agenda driven Marxist. Your goal is to end civil rights and the United States Constitution. To achieve that goal, you routinely lie.

Why do you keep responding to my posts? You said you didn't want to hear what I have to say anymore. BTW I started this thread, so maybe you should talk your ball and go home.

No didn't ... I posted I wished you would mind your own business.
That would include not trying to jeopardize my rights ... You can talk shit all you want ... Seems to be your forte.

So you are saying your first amendment rights override mine? You fucking Marxist idiot! :abgg2q.jpg:

Not what I said at all ... You can keep talking nonsense, if it make you feel better ... Make up some more shit ... :dunno:

Hey if you are going to make up shit and mis-translate my posts I can do it too!

You didn't answer my post about what should be done to bridge the gap between our military and civilians. Why? Because you know you can't. The Second Amendment was written at a time that the military used weapons similar to what civilians could own. That gap has become a Grand Canyon 250+ years later. So what's your solution? You think you are so clever... prove it.

If AR-15's are good for stopping a military then why are we winning all the wars using other weapons? For everyone one of our military killed by a person using an AR-15 style weapon overseas, how many of their fighters are being killed by bombs and missiles fired by our air force?

You are seriously lacking skills in logic.

Comrade, the Iraqi Muslims tied up the US Military for a decade. How did they do that? Ditto Afghanistan?

Further, what sort of brain damage do you Stalinists have that makes you think the Military will side with you against the Constitution they swore to uphold?

[

Hand guns.

About 95% of gun homicides are perpetrated with a hand gun. This includes Kliebold, Roof, and a host of other mass shooters.

The AR-15 is a focal point you Communists use to try and deceive the public with.

Hand guns have been used in the majority of murders across the U.S., HOWEVER I said mass shootings, and you are wrong.

Going all the way back to Columbine as the first of the modern mass shootings, out of the 153 mass shootings, hand guns have been used in 100% of them. Rifles/shotguns of any sort in about 20%. An AR-15 in exactly 3.

Analysis | More than 50 years of U.S. mass shootings: The victims, sites, killers and weapons

Again, you are an agenda driven Marxist. Your goal is to end civil rights and the United States Constitution. To achieve that goal, you routinely lie.

Dumb ass they may have carried guns but the AR-15 was the weapon of choice that killed people.

"
  • June 20, 2012: James Eagan Holmes, 24, used an AR-15-style .223-caliber Smith and Wesson rifle with a 100-round magazine, a 12-gauge Remington shotgun and two .40-caliber Glock semi-automatic pistols to kill 12 and injure 58 at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo.
  • Dec. 14, 2012: Adam Lanza, 20, used an AR-15-style rifle, a .223-caliber Bushmaster, to kill 27 people — his mother, 20 students and six teachers — in Newtown, Conn., before killing himself.
  • June 7, 2013: John Zawahri, 23, used an AR-15-style .223-caliber rifle and a .44-caliber Remington revolver to kill five and injure three at a home in Santa Monica, Calif., before he was killed.
  • March 19, 2015: Justin Fowler, 24, used an AR-15 to kill one and injure two on a street in Little Water, N.M., before he was killed.
  • May 31, 2015: Jeffrey Scott Pitts, 36, used an AR-15 and .45-caliber handgun to kill two and injure two at a store in Conyers, Ga., before he was killed.
  • Oct. 31, 2015: Noah Jacob Harpham, 33, used an AR-15, a .357-caliber revolver and a 9mm semi-automatic pistol to kill three on a street in Colorado Springs, Colo., before he was killed.
  • Dec. 2, 2015: Syed Rizwyan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, 28 and 27, used two AR-15-style, .223-caliber Remington rifles and two 9 mm handguns to kill 14 and injure 21 at his workplace in San Bernardino, Calif., before they were killed.
  • June 12, 2016: Omar Mateen, 29, used an AR-15 style rifle (a Sig Sauer MCX), and a 9mm Glock semi-automatic pistol to kill 49 people and injure 50 at an Orlando nightclub before he was killed.
  • Oct. 1, 2017: Stephen Paddock, 64, used a stockpile of guns including an AR-15 to kill 58 people and injure hundreds at a music festival in Las Vegas before he killed himself.
  • Nov. 5, 2017: Devin Kelley, 26, used an AR-15 style Ruger rifle to kill 26 people at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, before he was killed.
  • Feb. 14, 2018: Police say Nikolas Cruz, 19, used an AR-15-style rifle to kill at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. "
Why the AR-15 keeps appearing at America's deadliest mass shootings

Why do you keep responding to my posts? You said you didn't want to hear what I have to say anymore. BTW I started this thread, so maybe you should talk your ball and go home.

No didn't ... I posted I wished you would mind your own business.
That would include not trying to jeopardize my rights ... You can talk shit all you want ... Seems to be your forte.

Mind my own business? That's saying I should not be able to use my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

Damn I didn't have you pegged as a Marxist piece of shit. Thanks for letting it be known!

If AR-15's are good for stopping a military then why are we winning all the wars using other weapons? For everyone one of our military killed by a person using an AR-15 style weapon overseas, how many of their fighters are being killed by bombs and missiles fired by our air force?

You are seriously lacking skills in logic.

Comrade, the Iraqi Muslims tied up the US Military for a decade. How did they do that? Ditto Afghanistan?

Further, what sort of brain damage do you Stalinists have that makes you think the Military will side with you against the Constitution they swore to uphold?

And? Have they lost? Now give the numbers of fatalities so we can compare the two.

Hey if you are going to make up shit and mis-translate my posts I can do it too!

You didn't answer my post about what should be done to bridge the gap between our military and civilians. Why? Because you know you can't. The Second Amendment was written at a time that the military used weapons similar to what civilians could own. That gap has become a Grand Canyon 250+ years later. So what's your solution? You think you are so clever... prove it.

Yes I did answer your question ... You probably just jizzed all over yourself rushing towards the next piece of crap you made up.
I indicated I was not asking you to close the gap (for anything) as much as not making it any wider ... Pay attention next time.

Yes I did answer your question ... You probably just jizzed all over yourself rushing towards the next piece of crap you made up.
I indicated I was not asking you to close the gap (for anything) as much as not making it any wider ... Pay attention next time.

You didn't answer the question, you just tried to give some BS excuse.

Should we handcuff our military so they don't continue to get more advanced weapons than civilians? Which makes them more vulnerable and makes it harder for them to defend the country from foreign countries, or do we make it so civilians can buy all the same weapons and other military items that our military has?

It's one or the other. Period.

Should we handcuff our military so they don't continue to get more advanced weapons than civilians? Which makes them more vulnerable and makes it harder for them to defend the country from foreign countries, or do we make it so civilians can buy all the same weapons and other military items that our military has?

Correction ... I didn't give you the answer you wanted ... So you are going to pretend it wasn't an answer ... Got it ... :thup:

Tell that to the people screeching over gun control. They're the ones getting emotional.

Look ... I agreed with you ... I don't care who screeches what over gun control.

Legislation is long-term ... And the consequences are as well.
Take for instance Lewdog's earlier comments about how they feel civilians having AR-15's wouldn't help defend against an oppressive state.

Why is that ... Because in Lewdog's opinion our rights to defend ourselves from an oppressive government have already been destroyed.
How did that happen ... Through measures just like the ones we are discussing now.

You always scare me, BlackSand. Advances in technology and weaponry are what have made it ridiculous to dream of battling our government militarily. If you are saying we should all have the right to bomb dropping drones and nuclear missiles in our personal possession, I disagree. We control the military by controlling the government and we do that by voting. The militaristic fever being stirred in this country is absolutely amazingly frightening. Someone commented that I am starting a civil war by promoting gun control. A civil war! That is in their head, not mine.

[

Hand guns.

Dumb ass they may have carried guns but the AR-15 was the weapon of choice that killed people.

"
  • June 20, 2012: James Eagan Holmes, 24, used an AR-15-style .223-caliber Smith and Wesson rifle with a 100-round magazine, a 12-gauge Remington shotgun and two .40-caliber Glock semi-automatic pistols to kill 12 and injure 58 at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo.
  • Dec. 14, 2012: Adam Lanza, 20, used an AR-15-style rifle, a .223-caliber Bushmaster, to kill 27 people — his mother, 20 students and six teachers — in Newtown, Conn., before killing himself.
  • June 7, 2013: John Zawahri, 23, used an AR-15-style .223-caliber rifle and a .44-caliber Remington revolver to kill five and injure three at a home in Santa Monica, Calif., before he was killed.
  • March 19, 2015: Justin Fowler, 24, used an AR-15 to kill one and injure two on a street in Little Water, N.M., before he was killed.
  • May 31, 2015: Jeffrey Scott Pitts, 36, used an AR-15 and .45-caliber handgun to kill two and injure two at a store in Conyers, Ga., before he was killed.
  • Oct. 31, 2015: Noah Jacob Harpham, 33, used an AR-15, a .357-caliber revolver and a 9mm semi-automatic pistol to kill three on a street in Colorado Springs, Colo., before he was killed.
  • Dec. 2, 2015: Syed Rizwyan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, 28 and 27, used two AR-15-style, .223-caliber Remington rifles and two 9 mm handguns to kill 14 and injure 21 at his workplace in San Bernardino, Calif., before they were killed.
  • June 12, 2016: Omar Mateen, 29, used an AR-15 style rifle (a Sig Sauer MCX), and a 9mm Glock semi-automatic pistol to kill 49 people and injure 50 at an Orlando nightclub before he was killed.
  • Oct. 1, 2017: Stephen Paddock, 64, used a stockpile of guns including an AR-15 to kill 58 people and injure hundreds at a music festival in Las Vegas before he killed himself.
  • Nov. 5, 2017: Devin Kelley, 26, used an AR-15 style Ruger rifle to kill 26 people at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, before he was killed.
  • Feb. 14, 2018: Police say Nikolas Cruz, 19, used an AR-15-style rifle to kill at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. "

So, for mass shootings,. the AR-15 has been used 3 times, out of 153. This is why you have to throw in gas station robberies.

Ruger doesn't make an AR-15 "style" rifle, clearly your source is blatantly lying. You Communists do that. Sig Sauer doesn't make an AR-15 style rifle, your source is lying. Virtually ALL witnesses pointed out that Mateen uses one or more hand guns to carry out his Jihad in Florida.

BTW, there have been 153 mass shootings since 1999 - your list has 11 shootings total, 4 of which are mass shootings.

The first thing you Communists need to do if you want a debate on guns is to stop fucking lying. Until you stop blatantly lying, everything you say is in bad faith.

You always scare me, BlackSand. Advances in technology and weaponry are what have made it ridiculous to dream of battling our government militarily. If you are saying we should all have the right to bomb dropping drones and nuclear missiles in our personal possession, I disagree. We control the military by controlling the government and we do that by voting. The militaristic fever being stirred in this country is absolutely amazingly frightening. Someone commented that I am starting a civil war by promoting gun control. A civil war! That is in their head, not mine.

Why are you scared ... I cannot drop nukes on you ... Not to suggest that would if I could.

However ... It is your fears that could lead to disaster.
There are questions being asked about our ability to guard against an oppressive government ... And people who insist on taking our ability away.

So unpack it and really look at it.
The military doesn't want to kill civilians because the government wants to take our ability to guard ourselves away.
Armed civilians don't want part of that fight either ... That's just all there is left when there is no other choice.

So whose fear is going to cause the fight ... The military, the armed civilian ...
Or the person that has no dog in the fight and will insist the other people kill each other if necessary?

You don't scare me ... You a are nice person.
If I scare you ... It is not my desire ... And your fear (in that regards anyway) is based in what you insist is an option.

Edit:
The militaristic view as far as the ability to defend ourselves from enemies foreign and domestic ... Is not new.
It been around since the country was founded ... It's how we became a country to start with.

Last edited:
[
You always scare me, BlackSand. Advances in technology and weaponry are what have made it ridiculous to dream of battling our government militarily.

Yeah, that's why the Iraq war was over in a week.

If you are saying we should all have the right to bomb dropping drones and nuclear missiles in our personal possession, I disagree. We control the military by controlling the government and we do that by voting. The militaristic fever being stirred in this country is absolutely amazingly frightening. Someone commented that I am starting a civil war by promoting gun control. A civil war! That is in their head, not mine.

The problem is that voting appears a farce, you Communists are engaged in a coup d'etat because you don't like the outcome of the last election. Further, putting bombs on drones is not difficult. If out of some weird leftist fantasy the military actually did wage war on Americans, it would not be as you fantasize. It would not be your neighbors dragged off to death camps as the left so lusts for.

Now, the US Military simply is not going to wage war on the American people to promote the Marxist revolution you envision. Soros and the Communists mobilized a lot of impressionable youth who are subject to Marxist indoctrination through the government schools. These Khmer Rouge antics of you Stalinists certainly excite those like you and Lewd, but remember that there are 330 million people in this nation. 100,000 kids manipulated by the public schools is a drop in the bucket.

Oh, and civil war is what you are waging against this nation, with your demands that the Constitution be crushed.

Why are you scared ... I cannot drop nukes on you ... Not to suggest that would if I could.

However ... It is your fears that could lead to disaster.
There are questions being asked about our ability to guard against an oppressive government ... And people who insist on taking our ability away.

So unpack it and really look at it.
The military doesn't want to kill civilians because the government wants to take our ability to guard ourselves away.
Armed civilians don't want part of that fight either ... That's just all there is left when there is no other choice.

So whose fear is going to cause the fight ... The military, the armed civilian ...
Or the person that has no dog in the fight and will insist the other people kill each other if necessary?

You don't scare me ... You are nice person.
If I scare you ... It is not my desire ... And your fear is based in what you insist is an option.

What scares me is what you represent--the young people who are about to rule the country. You are so extreme, honey.

There is all kinds of room for choice here. Last night watching one of the kids from Chicago, he said something pretty smart that I really liked. It was a quote by Martin Luther King Jr.
"Darkness cannot drive away the darkness. Only the light can do that."

There is no reason to even be considering such fights as you envision. Sure, sometimes I'd like to march into Congress and slap a few old assholes around, but I think the march yesterday and the continued interest by the electorate will force them to finally do something to protect civilians who choose to remain unarmed. And those who are too young to be armed.

What scares me is what you represent--the young people who are about to rule the country. You are so extreme, honey.

There is all kinds of room for choice here. Last night watching one of the kids from Chicago, he said something pretty smart that I really liked. It was a quote by Martin Luther King Jr.

There is no reason to even be considering such fights as you envision. Sure, sometimes I'd like to march into Congress and slap a few old assholes around, but I think the march yesterday and the continued interest by the electorate will force them to finally do something to protect civilians who choose to remain unarmed. And those who are too young to be armed.

No ... I share the same ideas the Founding Fathers had with the Second Amendment.
You are the extreme and support what diminishes my rights.

What do you expect ... Did you think I was going to thank you for it ... :dunno:

[

How about a slight twist: "lies cannot create truth."

What is your expectation from all the lies that you and your fellow Marxists tell? You expect peace and justice to be the result of all your lies? You've cooked a stew of sewage and garbage, yet expect it to be a filet mignon dinner...

Until you Marxists stop blatantly lying about guns, there is no debate and can be no compromise. One does not compromise with liars.

Correction ... I didn't give you the answer you wanted ... So you are going to pretend it wasn't an answer ... Got it ... :thup:

No you didn't give an answer. It is either or.

An AR-15 against an innocent civilian is lethal.

An AR-15 against a well armed military is a nuisance.

If the government become oppressive and wanted to take away everyone's guns. Fact is, unless some of the military defected and brought the military toys with them, everyone would be fighting a losing fight. Fact. If they wanted to disarm you or kill you, they could and would. You could use your AR-15 and they could use a tank and turn you into a red mist and meat sauce. Or, they could use an attack drone from hundreds of miles away, and blow your house and you off the face of the Earth. Or, like they did to the guy in Dallas, they could send in a robot with explosives strapped to them... and you'd die that way too. Do you want any more scenarios? Or did you get it now?

When the second amendment was written the military was using flint lock rifles that fired a lead ball that was very inaccurate and took minutes to reload. Civilians had the same rifle. Now you can own an AR-15, and the military can own a stealth bomber.

[

Hand guns.

"

So, for mass shootings,. the AR-15 has been used 3 times, out of 153. This is why you have to throw in gas station robberies.

Ruger doesn't make an AR-15 "style" rifle, clearly your source is blatantly lying. You Communists do that. Sig Sauer doesn't make an AR-15 style rifle, your source is lying. Virtually ALL witnesses pointed out that Mateen uses one or more hand guns to carry out his Jihad in Florida.

BTW, there have been 153 mass shootings since 1999 - your list has 11 shootings total, 4 of which are mass shootings.

The first thing you Communists need to do if you want a debate on guns is to stop fucking lying. Until you stop blatantly lying, everything you say is in bad faith.

No. Wrong... at this point I'm not sure if you can read or count. Did you drop out of school after kindergarten?

No you didn't give an answer. It is either or.

An AR-15 against an innocent civilian is lethal.

An AR-15 against a well armed military is a nuisance.

If the government become oppressive and wanted to take away everyone's guns. Fact is, unless some of the military defected and brought the military toys with them, everyone would be fighting a losing fight. Fact. If they wanted to disarm you or kill you, they could and would. You could use your AR-15 and they could use a tank and turn you into a red mist and meat sauce. Or, they could use an attack drone from hundreds of miles away, and blow your house and you off the face of the Earth. Or, like they did to the guy in Dallas, they could send in a robot with explosives strapped to them... and you'd die that way too. Do you want any more scenarios? Or did you get it now?

When the second amendment was written the military was using flint lock rifles that fired a lead ball that was very inaccurate and took minutes to reload. Civilians had the same rifle. Now you can own an AR-15, and the military can own a stealth bomber.

I never asked for a Stealth Bomber ... Just leave what we have left alone.
I don't need your help defending myself, and will get by fine with what I have.

Forum List

Back