Nate Silver: Dems are in Deep Trouble

I still don't see anyone defending Obama with his claim that 48 million didn't have insurance.
That's what started all of this...
List the problems Rozman...you've claimed that they are legion.

Seems you're backing down to "well Obama lied about it, so it must be bad" stance now.

List the problems.

What do you think the campaign ads will be saying from the right?? I doubt they'll feel obligated to highlight their own solutions, and that's a different debate. You clearly believe that if the left stands by it, then it's a winning strategy...and you also clearly don't like that I have a different opinion. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
You're still talking?

Oh...I didn't realize you were there.

You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts.

Again, I can't get a straight list of complaints about this Obamacare that's supposed to be so terrible you and rabid RW ilk wants repealed.

That's just funny to me.

:lol:

List the problems Rozman...you've claimed that they are legion.

Seems you're backing down to "well Obama lied about it, so it must be bad" stance now.

List the problems.

What do you think the campaign ads will be saying from the right?? I doubt they'll feel obligated to highlight their own solutions, and that's a different debate. You clearly believe that if the left stands by it, then it's a winning strategy...and you also clearly don't like that I have a different opinion. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
You're still talking?

Oh...I didn't realize you were there.

You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts.

Again, I can't get a straight list of complaints about this Obamacare that's supposed to be so terrible you and rabid RW ilk wants repealed.

That's just funny to me.

I see you're still being a pissy little douche bag.:tongue: Oh, and no need to put words in my mouth...but opinions must make you nervous since you're afraid to discuss them.:eusa_whistle:

All this talk and I can't get a straight answer listing the problems of Obamacare from neither [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=20981]Rozman[/MENTION], nor the rest of their RW ilk that believes it to be so bad it absolutely HAS to be repealed.

CLASSIC!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FiveThirtyEight Senate Forecast: GOP Is Slight Favorite in Race for Senate Control | FiveThirtyEight
Nate Silver to ABC: GOP Has 60% Shot at Retaking Senate | Mediaite

GOP has 60% chance of retaking Senate according to Nate Silver.

Silver was one of the few who predicted that the government shutdown wouldn't have a big impact on the GOP in 2014, and he called the GOP having a good shot at retaking the Senate long before other political handicappers, way back in June 2013.

Liberals, I know you loved Nate in 2012, and he was right then. But it looks like he's going to be right again, much to your chagrin.

EDIT: By the way, my own model also showed something along the lines of this with regards to the Senate. Hopefully, it will work out.

Saw him interviews earlier today. Said it could be a pickup of 6 + or - 5

So he says could actually be a small pickup of + 1 up to a massive + 11

All this talk and I can't get a straight answer listing the problems of Obamacare from neither [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=20981]Rozman[/MENTION], nor the rest of their RW ilk that believes it to be so bad it absolutely HAS to be repealed.

CLASSIC!!!

You're sort of pitiful...I came in asking your OPINION on how the dems could win by standing by it. Who knew you'd get your big boy pants in such a twist when pressed on the matter...but it's been fun to watch.:eusa_clap:

CLASSIC!!!

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million who didn't have insurance step forward...

Obamacare was founded on deceit - a treasonist , impeachable offense! It was conjured up by an ideologue community activist - not by a leader. It's preeminent purpose is to redistribute wealth by giving insurance to those who don't qualify; forcing others to purchase what they don't want or need to fund the reckless, and indigent.

Real insurance is a game of probability! Obamacare is procurement from some to give to others by pain of punishment - it is indefensible!

CLASSIC!!!

You're sort of pitiful...I came in asking your OPINION on how the dems could win by standing by it. Who knew you'd get your big boy pants in such a twist when pressed on the matter...but it's been fun to watch.:eusa_clap:

I guess he hasn't noticed or has chosen to ignore the part of about 6 million people losing their plans after being told repeatedly they could keep them the 8 to 10 thousand dollar deductibles and doubling and tripling of premiums for some people not to mention the fact we can't even judge the impact the employer mandate of Obamacare will have because the administration keeps pushing it's implementation back so far past the 2014 midterms and even past the 2016 election. All of this I had in a previous post now I will add a little bit this whole thing was started to get the 48 million that was uninsured number being put out insured to date we here 5 million have signed up out of that number we don't know how many have actually paid but for the sake of argument lets say all five million have at least 5 to 6 million lost their plans due to Obamacare so after millions and millions of taxpayer dollars being spent on this at it's best Obamacare is a wash at its worst it has actually increased the number of uninsured seems like problems to me and pretty big ones at that.

CLASSIC!!!

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million who didn't have insurance step forward...

And some call 5 million sign ups, out of 48 million a success.

I hope someday to play poker with them folks

I think it is possible the GOP will gain the senate, and then lose it again in 2016 when all the crazy teabaggers who got in 2010 come up for a vote again.

That said, the GOP hasn't resolved its underlying national problem- An inability to connect with women, Hispanics, blacks, the young.

Revolving door of shit. Out go the democrats in come the republicans. In 2 years repeat the process.

Why don't you tell us?

How many are CURRENTLY uninsured because Obamacare killed their insurance?

Backup your claims.

Thanks for proving me correct. You obviously know little about this subject. 5 Million lost their coverage and to date around 5 million have signed up. We're not sure how many have paid. At best it's a wash so far. I guess those 48 million don't matter anymore. ACA was never about healthcare anyway.
If by YOUR OWN claims it's "a wash" that means that nothing has changed....everything's the same.

Correct?

So then WHAT'S all the fuss about in the RW?

Dude...you're crapping all over yourself on this one.

*squawk*
Cleanup on isle 4!
*squawk*

lol

What an ignorant fucking statement.

Forum List

Back