Nate Silver: Despite Massively Outspending Trump, Hillary's Odds Of Victory Has Collapsed

Nate had her at 57.4% for most of this week: Today? Not so much:

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 3.20.55 PM.png

Total collapse …I’ve gotta tell ya.

How is it possible that Hillary is outspending trump? I thought he was a multi-billionaire who was going to self-fund his own campaign?

Typical democrat...wants to spend money unnecessarily.
So will Trump, bubby.

Pulling shit out of your ass again FakeMalarky?
Super military? Massive deportation nonsense? A wall? Your impending psychiatric care?

I am not an adorable deplorable Texan, HWGA: I will make you look silly every time you act the ass.

You make fool out of yourself every time you post. All you did was slap up a few talking points and declared victory.
Says the silly HWGA who makes Bold Assertions with no evidence. Your boy said our Military Is Going To Be Great Again? Your boy said we are going to do Mass Deportations. And so forth and so on. He believes in national health care for the poor and needy.

Those are talking points Your Boy used, HWGA.

Typical democrat...wants to spend money unnecessarily.
So will Trump, bubby.

Super military? Massive deportation nonsense? A wall? Your impending psychiatric care?

I am not an adorable deplorable Texan, HWGA: I will make you look silly every time you act the ass.

You make fool out of yourself every time you post. All you did was slap up a few talking points and declared victory.
Says the silly HWGA who makes Bold Assertions with no evidence. Your boy said our Military Is Going To Be Great Again? Your boy said we are going to do Mass Deportations. And so forth and so on. He believes in national health care for the poor and needy.

Yeah..you're still pulling shit out of your ass.
DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

So he is going to regulate the health industry even more.

So he is going to mandate paid maternity leave.

So he will pay for the wall.

So he is going to fix VA for all of us veterans.

So he is going to increase taxes of the middle class.

So he is going to deport 11 million people.

So he is going to make our Military Great Again.

And none of this will cost the taxpayer a dime. :) HWGA, you are an idiot.

So will Trump, bubby.

positions?

what day of the week are we talking about?

trumpsters don't care about his positions. they care that he's as vile as they are

So I guess you're going to call this guy an uneducated racist,right Malarky?
Former Mexican diplomat: ‘There are ways’ Mexico could pay for wall | New York Post

positions?

trumpsters don't care about his positions. they care that he's as vile as they are

You're starting to sound a little shrill.... Nervous?

So I guess you're going to call this guy an uneducated racist,right Malarky?
Former Mexican diplomat: ‘There are ways’ Mexico could pay for wall | New York Post
I call him wrong.

positions?

You are shrill, son, not her.

positions?

Stop insulting me by insinuating I'm related to you somehow.

positions?

You are becoming more shrill, son.

Trump reported to be spending $140 million on TV and digital ads starting Monday...after he wipes the floor with her in the 1st debate!

Trump reported to be spending $140 million on TV and digital ads starting Monday...after he wipes the floor with her in the 1st debate!

The wild card is you know the debate moderators are gunning for Trump, he's going to have to do battle with them and lying Hillary.

My brother tells me that St Hillary the Inevitable is bombarding the airwaves in Southern California.

Wow

All 57 states must be in play

positions?

That's pet of the whole misogynist thing. They can say whatever disgusting things they want but if a woman points out what they are they call us disgusting names or we're shrill or dykish or fat or ugly or whatever else they feel like spewing.

positions?

Tissue?

positions?

That's pet of the whole misogynist thing. They can say whatever disgusting things they want but if a woman points out what they are they call us disgusting names or we're shrill or dykish or fat or ugly or whatever else they feel like spewing.

Feminist much...ya harpy.

Forum List

Back