Nate Silver:GOP closer to taking Senate control in 2014

Well that is the problem, we have too many RINO Senators

Yep. I wonder how many will get primaried this year? Graham for sure. I think one in Tn is as well which is great seeing how I am moving there next summer would love to have a liberty senator and not a RINO.

Libruls have way overstepped their progressive agenda.. You can't keep promising free crap with a country who is broke.. The reason we see the Trayvon propaganda going on is the Zombie brigade KNOWS they must have that black turnout in order to hold control of power.. Nothing more, nothing less. Blacks are useful pawns.. No charges will be brought against Jorge Zimmerman.

Never heard of him personally...I take the news from my facebook feed and read and if its legit I post it...He seems OK by me...says he got everything right last year on election day..must know what he is talking about.

Never heard of him personally...I take the news from my facebook feed and read and if its legit I post it...He seems OK by me...says he got everything right last year on election day..must know what he is talking about.

He's pretty damn good at what he does. He'll probably move around slightly as polling data becomes available as the mid-terms approach and he'll probably be VERY close to the final results.

He's pretty damn good at what he does. He'll probably move around slightly as polling data becomes available as the mid-terms approach and he'll probably be VERY close to the final results.

I was shocked at his accuracy last year :(

So now Silver is legit? You guys did nothing but ridicule the man last year.

What does it matter what we think of your librul star? What it comes down to is the Progressive agenda overreach.. that's the real issue and it's something you Zombies don't want to discuss because it's a LOSER on all accounts from OBAMACARE to TAXATION. Liberalism is a diseased mentality that robs a country of liberty and freedom.. when given the truth without all of the propaganda and hand outs, Americans overwhelmingly side with LIBERTY.

So now Silver is legit? You guys did nothing but ridicule the man last year.

LOL, I knew this would be the response :)

Now YOUR guy is telling you the bad news and this is the best you can do....;)

Really? Go look at the elections board for the ridiculous threads started by cons/GOPers last August through November. They're hilarious! I'm sure he'll be taken as gospel now.

I'll be consistent and say that his final predictions will probably be right, not ridiculing him because he isn't saying what I want to hear. That being said, I don't think his predictions will be as good as last year as there is a lot more polling data for him to use during presidential election years than there are during mid-terms. He was spot on in '08 and '12 but slightly off in '10 but did predict a large GOP win that year, just not as big as it was.

The Senate Democrats can't do anything now without 60 votes. What's the difference?

lol, when the GOP gets 51 senators and the Democrats start filibustering exactly the way the Republicans have,

then listen to the howls from the rightwing inmates here.

Nate Silver: GOP Closer to Taking Senate Control in 2014

Yes indeed. Figure we take a democrat seat in North Carolina as well. Sounds good to me hopefully we can get as many liberty republicans as we can in office.

"We"?

lol, another poser finally reveals he's nothing more that a good old fashioned, garden variety Republican,

who heretofore has done his best not to admit it.

You don't pay much attention do you? I have repeatedly said I vote for Liberty candidates and 99% of the time they are republicans hence the reason I am a registered republican...I have said this several times...

Forum List

Back