Nate Silver: Hillary's Lead Keeps Shrinking

The biggest question to ask is, Will Comrade Trump break 40%? I doubt he will, although he may have one more run before he goes off the teleprompter again and sticks his big foot into his big mouth.

The debates without a teleprompter are gonna be tough for him. Look for a noticable bulge under his suit coat....ala W vs Kerry.

Who cares what you doubt.

This is about the way things are leaning.

Must be frustrating to wake every morning, realizing you are stuck with Comrade Trump. But you gotta put on your best face, as ugly as it may be.

Why would I be frustrated. You simply don't keep up, do you.

I am not a Trump fan. I am not a Clinton fan. They both SUCK...just like Matthew.

You are the one with the self portrait for an Avi.....so I guess you know about ugly faces.

BTW: Just checked....Clinton is up by 2.8 points in the real clear average.

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 1.33.08 PM.png

Your messiah isn’t doing as well as you claim.

Nate Silver? Is that the same guy who put Trump's chances of winning the GOP nomination at "less than 1%"? That guy? He's a fucking dork.

The new "go to geek" for the LWNJ's is Sam Wang. He is doing a great job at providing "self soothing" services for LWNJ''s this election.

Princeton Election Consortium — A first draft of electoral history. Since 2004

:rofl:

Whatever makes you sleep at night...:booze:

I sleep like a baby at night. I am not emotionally attached to the outcome of this election. Can you say the same?

Ha!
Nate Silver? Is that the same guy who put Trump's chances of winning the GOP nomination at "less than 1%"? That guy? He's a fucking dork.

The new "go to geek" for the LWNJ's is Sam Wang. He is doing a great job at providing "self soothing" services for LWNJ''s this election.

Princeton Election Consortium — A first draft of electoral history. Since 2004

Whatever makes you sleep at night...:booze:

I sleep like a baby at night. I am not emotionally attached to the outcome of this election. Can you say the same?

Why would I have trouble sleeping? The day you Repubs chose Comrade Trump, the DNC partied.

This thread isn't about the current polls in terms of numbers....

People like JimH52 can't quit browning their drawers trying to show that Clinton is still ahead.

We know she is ahead.

I don't really care.

What has fascinated me this election cycle more than any other is the uncertainty.

What Silver is pointing out...and what is shown is that her lead is shrinking.

It could level out.

If it keeps going HIllary might have to panic.

Silver still gives her a higher probability of winning (based on today's stuff).

Please keep that in mind, all you Hillary-lovers and Donald-lovers. Open your minds and read without letting your hormones get the best of you.

Just checked RealClear.

She's down another tenth.

Electoral map has not changed.

Eugene Robinson is frantically publishing stupid stuff on daily basis.

Of course, so is Sean Hannity.

This is a real circus.

Election Update: Clinton’s Lead Keeps Shrinking

This is Nate Silver, not Sean Hannity (although I would guess Sean is going to be all over it in his usual dumbassed style).

The clearest pattern is simply that Trump has regained ground since Clinton’s post-convention peak. He now has a 31 percent chance of winning the election according to our polls-only model, and a 33 percent chance according to polls-plus. For a deeper look, let’s run through our set of 10 framing questions about the election1 in light of the most recent polling:

Wow...up to 33%...I would not give him 3.3 %.
Hillary must be shitting her pant suit over this.

Nate Silver? Is that the same guy who put Trump's chances of winning the GOP nomination at "less than 1%"? That guy? He's a fucking dork. ...
Disagreed. He's a smart guy, but he can only go by the numbers, not divine the future with tea leaves.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

JimH52

You just keep believing that.

I recall watching Bill Mahr say that he was worried people would get complacent and Trump will get elected.

Know-it-alls like you make this election fun.

Whether Trump or Clinton wins....there is going to be a lot of sad disappointed people in November.

Me, I am disappointed one way or the other.

JimH52

You just keep believing that.

I recall watching Bill Mahr say that he was worried people would get complacent and Trump will get elected.

Know-it-alls like you make this election fun.

Whether Trump or Clinton wins....there is going to be a lot of sad disappointed people in November.

Me, I am disappointed one way or the other.

That's nice.....

This will be closer than folks expect and Hillary could lose it. She honestly could. The gap between the two has swung wildly all along with Clinton having a huge lead to the two nearly tied and then back and forth again. The most worrying thing for Trump is that he has yet to pull ahead in the averages, election models, etc. The biggest worry for Hillary is that she seems to continue to slow bleed out her lead.

Clinton peaked with a 7.9% lead.

The difference is not 2.7. The closer it gets, I would imagine the harder it will be.

However, if something breaks.....could be interesting.

I wonder if Julian A. might have something on Trump too ?

This is Nate Silver, not Sean Hannity (although I would guess Sean is going to be all over it in his usual dumbassed style).

The clearest pattern is simply that Trump has regained ground since Clinton’s post-convention peak. He now has a 31 percent chance of winning the election according to our polls-only model, and a 33 percent chance according to polls-plus. For a deeper look, let’s run through our set of 10 framing questions about the election1 in light of the most recent polling:

I am not sure what she is doing.

You'd think they would be worried, but maybe not.

I am not sure what she is doing.

You'd think they would be worried, but maybe not.

There is no reason to worry. All presidential elections tighten up as we get closer to election day. Electoral college belongs to Ms. Clinton.

the orange one is down to 29.9%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Forum List

Back