Nathan Wades Ex Wife In Cahoots With Mike Romans Lawyer In Case Against Fanni Willis

It is in a Court proceeding.
That she's in a consensual relationship with a fellow lawyer? Compare that to the court proceedings that find Trump charged with 91 felonies on top of him already being found a sexual assaulter, a defamer and fraud.

Nope. That's not what a "kickback" is you Dipshit. :lmao:
That's exactly what a kickback is...lol.

She hired her boyfriend, at a higher than average rate, then they conspired to use the money for her personal financial benefit. You bet your ass that's a kickback. AKA "bribery".

In Georgia, it's a RICO crime:

"Racketeering activity" means to commit, to attempt to commit, or to solicit, coerce, or intimidate another person to commit any crime which is chargeable by indictment under the laws of this state...". Bribery being one of those laws.

Ironic. Ain't it?...lol

That she's in a consensual relationship with a fellow lawyer? Compare that to the court proceedings that find Trump charged with 91 felonies on top of him already being found a sexual assaulter, a defamer and fraud.
No, that's she committed multiple felonies...lol

That's exactly what a kickback is...lol.
Nope. Still wrong, moron. :itsok:

Nathan Wade is a lawyer who is getting paid for work as a lawyer. That's called a job.
She hired her boyfriend, at a higher than average rate, then they conspired to use the money for her personal financial benefit. You bet your ass that's a kickback. AKA "bribery".
She hired a boyfriend who's a lawyer to do work as a lawyer and then after work they went on vacation together, so what? That isn't a crime. My wife is in a very similar situation. She was sought after and hired to her Director of Nursing position with the county by two friends she used to work with a decade ago when they were all in the private sector. Those two women are her bosses and they just recently planned a trip together and my wife is paying for the house they're renting. That's not a kickback. That's colleagues, coworkers and friends hanging together and spending the money they worked for however the fuck they please.
In Georgia, it's a RICO crime:
Then someone should tell that to one of their criminal investigatory agencies because none of them are looking into Fani for any sort of criminal activity.

Imagining it's a RICO crime isn't the same thing as it actually being one, little boy. You dressing up and LARPing as Elliot Ness while adorable and amusing, doesn't command the authority that Fani Willis does with the power of an actual prosecutor. :itsok:
"Racketeering activity" means to commit, to attempt to commit, or to solicit, coerce, or intimidate another person to commit any crime which is chargeable by indictment under the laws of this state...". Bribery being one of those laws.

Ironic. Ain't it?...lol
No. Just stupid and embarrassing, for you. Despite the G.B.I. coming out and unequivocally stating that they aren't investigating Fani Willis you still feel the need to come here and play pretend and make believe.
No, that's she committed multiple felonies...lol
Yep. It certainly helps to make you look less insane to follow up your imaginary declarations with weird and awkward laughter. :lmao:

Nope. Still wrong, moron. :itsok:

Nathan Wade is a lawyer who is getting paid for work as a lawyer. That's called a job.

She hired a boyfriend who's a lawyer to do work as a lawyer and then after work they went on vacation together, so what? That isn't a crime. My wife is in a very similar situation. She was sought after and hired to her Director of Nursing position with the county by two friends she used to work with a decade ago when they were all in the private sector. Those two women are her bosses and they just recently planned a trip together and my wife is paying for the house they're renting. That's not a kickback. That's colleagues, coworkers and friends hanging together and spending the money they worked for however the fuck they please.

Then someone should tell that to one of their criminal investigatory agencies because none of them are looking into Fani for any sort of criminal activity.

Imagining it's a RICO crime isn't the same thing as it actually being one, little boy. You dressing up and LARPing as Elliot Ness while adorable and amusing, doesn't command the authority that Fani Willis does with the power of an actual prosecutor. :itsok:

No. Just stupid and embarrassing, for you. Despite the G.B.I. coming out and unequivocally stating that they aren't investigating Fani Willis you still feel the need to come here and play pretend and make believe.

Yep. It certainly helps to make you look less insane to follow up your imaginary declarations with weird and awkward laughter. :lmao:
Wade is a contractor, who took his government employer on a vacation. That's a kickback, no matter what you say...lol

Wade is a contractor, who took his government employer on a vacation. That's a kickback, no matter what you say...lol
It's not being investigated as any sort of crime no matter what you say. Step out of that safe space cocoon and join the rest of us back here in reality where your accusations don't mean shit.

It's not being investigated as any sort of crime no matter what you say. Step out of that safe space cocoon and join the rest of us back here in reality where your accusations don't mean shit.

This is very good from the Atlanta journal constitution.

This is very good from the Atlanta journal constitution.

Oh I don't have to even look into his background. The proof of his competence will be in the prosecution. Giving a moment of credence or respect to their racist claims to even look it up isn't at all what I'm about. They only get mockery and disrespect from me. That's all they deserve.

Forum List

Back