Nation of Islam Behind Ferguson Riots

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Bu9Lyq4IcAA2_TE.jpg:large

Don't attack the messenger before check out the story. Why is the media not reporting this? Read the story @ SHOCK Flyer Passed Around in Ferguson Shows 8216 Nation of Islam 8217 as Organizer Behind Protests Riots LibertyNEWS.com

I'm sick of this topic and now encouraging rioters to take out the thirty threads about this subject, just in this forum alone ...

Just had a look at which morons are retweeting the bullshit.
All right wing morons.
I wonder if they really believe it, or they're hoping the rest of the world is as fucking stupid as them.

The vitriolic response to this thread tells me something - it's more than probably true or Lefties wouldn't be screaming that it's a lie!!!

I have no idea if it's true or not however I wouldn't be surprised if Nation of Islam is involved. They along with New Black Panthers are no different than the Klan all racist groups

Not saying one way or the other but this mosque in Florissant was very much involved in the early days after the shooting. MBs father I believe may have been a member.
If you research the Nation of Islam you will learn in their early days they were very much racist.

Muhammad Mosque 28 - Saint Louis MO - Mosque Religious Organization Facebook

5967 West Florissant, St. Louis, MO 63136 | 314-361-4555

older post:
Muhammad Mosque #28

August 29
National March On Ferguson! This Saturday, August 30, 2014, 10 am, Ground Zero, Canfield Dr. and West Florissant Ave. 63135 in Ferguson, MO.

and this post where they refer to the shooting as "murder"
Muhammad Mosque #28
August 17
Members of the St. Louis & Ferguson community are present to hear a powerful message from the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as he addresses the Michael Brown murder, the Palestine/Israeli conflict, the connection between the two and what we should be doing. 5967 W. Florissant Ave 63136 or noi.org/webcast. #MikeBrown #Ferguson #Farrakhan

and this from their website:
The Nation of Islam secured our housing projects, promoted dignity and transformed men..."
--- Russell Simmons | Co-founder of Def Jam and Hip Hop Summit

As a resident of Stl let me tell you that 12 yrs ago Ferguson was a very nice, reputable, clean neighborhood to live in. I have many relatives that grew up there. When they started building Sec 8 housing complexes is when the neighborhood went down the drain and became unstable and full of crime.

Think what you want....

They believed Benghazi so throw in some blacks who look scary (i.e. blacks) and the right will believe it. They dont care if its real or not their faith in fear is unshakeable

Forum List

Back