National debt

Are you using your business class as a reference here? I am saying that money will die out, as a means of exchange.

Tell me, do you use mostly money on a daily basis? Or do you use a debit card? Maybe checks or credit cards? Most people probably use cards and not cash.

And I am speaking of a new money system, because I don’t foresee the dollar lasting much longer. We don't need physical money any longer.
I am just saying that if you abuse the system it can collapse.

I am just saying that if you abuse the system it can collapse.
Oh, ok. Here is my prediction, it will collapse. I know that is pessimistic, and I am all ears here. My question is, what is holding up the money system in America?

I don’t see anything holding it up.

I am curious, what does America produce anymore, some cars, and farm goods?
Good point. Send production over seas and bring the stuff back here to sell to unemployed people.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh, ok. Here is my prediction, it will collapse. I know that is pessimistic, and I am all ears here. My question is, what is holding up the money system in America?

I don’t see anything holding it up.
What is holding up the money system in every country around the world, while all of them are hyperprinting just so they can cheat against the dollar. Precious metals, food and ammunition will be the great commodities, once the currencies are no longer of value. It will be a dark day for Progressives who voted in the shit that allowed the country to go to the shitter.

Liberal Hunting.png

This is the policy of the colonial mother country. This debt is nominal, no one is going to repay it. Just a politically correct form of tribute.

What is holding up the money system in every country around the world, while all of them are hyperprinting just so they can cheat against the dollar
Almost noone print it withowt limit. As a rule, they unofficially cover it with American or European currency assets in the form of government bonds. There is dependence on the country's exports. All export countries that conduct foreign trade in dollars exchange these dollars for local currencies, and only this part is printed, they just do not print anything for free, only in exchange for goods sold for a reserve currency. At the same time, this is a form of political pressure to support exporters, because local authorities are forced to sell goods in order to form their budget.

Inflation in third countries has other reasons, not because they print a lot of local currency, but because they sell goods in exchange for debt. The balance of inner commodity and money is always biased towards excess money.
For example, Russia sold a barrel of oil for dollars. The currency that entered the country goes into the reserve, and instead of it, the ruble is printed at the current exchange rate. thus, the country has less oil but more money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back