National Democrats Resist Reforms

The Democratic party is the party of absolute corruption but lack absolute power and they are therefore heading for the boneyard

And we're finding out now Trump wasn't too far off base. Comey corrupted the FBI.
You have absolutely no evidence for that. Absolutely obvious that he cost Hillary the election. Absolutely no actual evidence that Hillary was corrupt or any anything else, super dupe. Give us a call when any of that b******* gets anywhere near a court or even respectable media.

Hillary never made it to court because she was part of the cabal that Comey participated in. She mishandled classified information, stored it on her personal sever which she purchased for the ability to erase evidence (which she did) and some of that material was found on her aids laptop; the same laptop that her husband used to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet. Yes, that laptop that the FBI destroyed immediately for some strange reason.
She did nothing illegal or even against the rules and it appears that her server was the only one that wasn't hacked by the Russians. You believe in an amazing amount of total b******* propaganda, Super Dupe. No evidence for her drinking problem or anything else, just Fox Rush babbling.

Great. Now find me one doctor that would recommend that an elderly patient with pneumonia that collapsed in public be rushed to her daughters apartment where there is plenty of coffee, and then go back out in public a few hours later and kiss children.

There's one of your kind born every minute.
Pneumonia my ass... But you certainly have memorized all the b******* perfectly, Super Dupe.

Correct, pneumonia my ass. She didn't have pneumonia anymore than I did. But that's what her people said happened to her.

You have absolutely no evidence for that. Absolutely obvious that he cost Hillary the election. Absolutely no actual evidence that Hillary was corrupt or any anything else, super dupe. Give us a call when any of that b******* gets anywhere near a court or even respectable media.

Hillary never made it to court because she was part of the cabal that Comey participated in. She mishandled classified information, stored it on her personal sever which she purchased for the ability to erase evidence (which she did) and some of that material was found on her aids laptop; the same laptop that her husband used to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet. Yes, that laptop that the FBI destroyed immediately for some strange reason.
She did nothing illegal or even against the rules and it appears that her server was the only one that wasn't hacked by the Russians. You believe in an amazing amount of total b******* propaganda, Super Dupe. No evidence for her drinking problem or anything else, just Fox Rush babbling.

Great. Now find me one doctor that would recommend that an elderly patient with pneumonia that collapsed in public be rushed to her daughters apartment where there is plenty of coffee, and then go back out in public a few hours later and kiss children.

Pneumonia my ass... But you certainly have memorized all the b******* perfectly, Super Dupe.

Bad news sparky, that was Hillary that supposedly had pneumonia...not your ass.
According only to right-wing b******* character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional Moron... Your media is a total joke everywhere in the world but on your imaginary planet, super dupe.

Correct, pneumonia my ass. She didn't have pneumonia anymore than I did. But that's what her people said happened to her.
The hell they did and who the f*** cares anyway LOL only your idiotic b******* propaganda media, ignoramus. All you brainwash functional morons know about Democrats is b******* character assassination. Great little big lie Nazi propaganda machine you got going there...

According only to right-wing b******* character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional Moron... Your media is a total joke everywhere in the world but on your imaginary planet, super dupe.

Well then what about YOUR media?

Clinton Loses Balance at 9/11 Memorial

The Democratic party is the party of absolute corruption but lack absolute power and they are therefore heading for the boneyard
Too bad you have nothing as evidence of that, super dupe. It's all a big conspiracy, our entire Justice System. Right, conspiracy Nut Job?...just like your entire GOP voting Bloc believes... Poor America.

A one-day story which was all it was worth but you and your media went on about it for weeks... Now let's see any evidence for her alcoholism LOL or how the foundation was a corrupt evil front LOL or how she's going to be locked up LOL. Anything to avoid finding out about Democratic policy...

Aw, lil hater dupe is:

iu

A one-day story which was all it was worth but you and your media went on about it for weeks... Now let's see any evidence for her alcoholism LOL or how the foundation was a corrupt evil front LOL or how she's going to be locked up LOL. Anything to avoid finding out about Democratic policy...

Of course it went on for weeks. She was a drunk that collapsed at a nationally viewed ceremony. Now why do you suppose a physician would rush her to her daughters apartment instead of the Emergency Room? Well.... there is a paper trail at the emergency room.

Spending ten years delivering medical equipment to the homes of people, I can tell you that if somebody had pneumonia, it's a very serious thing--especially in elderly patients. People have died from it you know. One of our customers who had it and died from it was a doctor.

Yup, evidently the truth hurts.

Of course it went on for weeks. She was a drunk that collapsed at a nationally viewed ceremony. Now why do you suppose a physician would rush her to her daughters apartment instead of the Emergency Room? Well.... there is a paper trail at the emergency room.

Spending ten years delivering medical equipment to the homes of people, I can tell you that if somebody had pneumonia, it's a very serious thing--especially in elderly patients. People have died from it you know. One of our customers who had it and died from it was a doctor.
But Hillary's was very weak pneumonia, she was just overheated and was fine. But carry on with the conspiracy and the alcoholism which is total crap also. Brainwashed super dupe. Character assassination propaganda is such fun isn't it? The only real story was the insanity of fox noise. Barely covered by real media.What Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis means, medically speaking. Walking pneumonia no problem if you're healthy.

Last edited:

Yup, evidently the truth hurts.
Just trying to wake you up to the facts, Dupes. Hillary had walking pneumonia which is no problem for a healthy person unless you're a little exhausted and standing for an hour in the heat.
What Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis means, medically speaking

As for the thread the OP, None of what the GOP is trying to do can be called reform, just more diddling the American public.... And pandering to the greedy idiot Rich GOP.

Last edited:
`
'Still refusing to face why Donald Trump and the Republicans won in 2016, the national Democratic Party rebuffs proposals from progressives to make the party more democratic and less corporate-dominated, writes Norman Solomon'. - Source
`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By the end off 2009, I stopped supportig the democrats. To me, they are no different than the republicans. Both have become parties devoted to war and complete loyalty to the banks and corporations. Since this last presidential election, they are still butt hurt over Hillary's loss and in the process, have become completely useless in stopping the trump train.

Here's one case in point; GOP senator who grilled Trump judicial nominee: ‘I don’t wanna see him suffer’. Mind you, this was a republican politician (not democrat) who brought this trump nominee to the public's attention.

If people want to stop trump, don't depend on the democrats for anything but rhetoric. They have become impotent, disorganized and still hung up on Hillary.

`
They will vote against anything they don't agree with what do you expect?

Yes, well it's hard deciphering between Democrats and those who mostly take Democrat positions, so excuse me.Your topic is titled NATIONAL DEMOCRATS RESIST REFORMS. Bring up Deplorables is merely pointing out that yes, the Democrats need reform, just not the type of reform you are suggesting.
`
`

Reforms? They could start by getting off their uimpotent asses and do something.....anything, to stop the out-of-control maniacal trump.

What can they do? They are very much a minority in Congress and slightly a minority in the Senate. This is the way our government works. They voted against just about anything the Republicans had to offer. They even threatened a government shutdown if Trump went ahead building the wall.

They refuse to work with Republicans so they are doing everything they can to work against them.

Sound very familiar? Like the 8 previous years but in reverse. Bet you were fine with that!

Okay, so would you like about how many times the Republicans gave into Democrats compared to the other way around?

What?

But Hillary's was very weak pneumonia, she was just overheated and was fine. But carry on with the conspiracy and the alcoholism which is total crap also. Brainwashed super dupe. Character assassination propaganda is such fun isn't it? The only real story was the insanity of fox noise. Barely covered by real media.What Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis means, medically speaking. Walking pneumonia no problem if you're healthy.

Chronic alcoholics are not healthy.

Chronic alcoholics are not healthy.
No one in the real world thanks Hillary is an alcoholic, Super Dupe. And walking pneumonia is not a problem certainly not worth months of coverage even on the God damn bulshit hate character assassination GOP propaganda machine which you have memorized, Super dupe.

As low as his poll ratings are, trump is steamrolling and no one is stopping him. The democrats, whom one might think have a vested interest in stopping him, have been useless. It appears they have put all their eggs in a single basket, the Mueller investigation. They should be out, drumming up popular support, they are holed up in their offices. Hillary is a big problem yet they still cling to her.

Time for a third party.

I mostly (not all) agree with you......But here are a couple of other pints to ponder..

First, what does it really say about a party (the GOP) who is so easily usurped by White Nationalists......Tea Partiers......and now, Trump Cultists?

Does that mean that the core of the GOP has no real back bone or tenets???

Second, the DNC (as weak minded as it is) is trying to NOT interfere with Trump's slow and methodical destruction of the GOP. Paraphrasing napoleon, "one does not interfere with one's enemy when that enemy is on a suicidal mission."

But, I agree that the DNC needs better leadership and a STRONG message to American workers .....They need what I call, "A Compact with America's Middle Class."

I like to ponder pints! :beer:

The DNC has nothing to offer American workers. Nothing.
Just actual tax cuts daycare paid parental leave Health Care infrastructure jobs and repair, good schools. Of course on your hate bulshit character assassination propaganda machine you never hear about policy, brainwashed functional moron- all to save your precious greedy idiot Mega Rich from paying more like their fair share. Try some real news and read something.
What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? :lol:

You cannot even write a complete sentence. :lol:

Perhaps you should not post again until you've been detoxed if you don't want to sound like a complete idiot.

As low as his poll ratings are, trump is steamrolling and no one is stopping him. The democrats, whom one might think have a vested interest in stopping him, have been useless. It appears they have put all their eggs in a single basket, the Mueller investigation. They should be out, drumming up popular support, they are holed up in their offices. Hillary is a big problem yet they still cling to her.

Time for a third party.

I mostly (not all) agree with you......But here are a couple of other pints to ponder..

First, what does it really say about a party (the GOP) who is so easily usurped by White Nationalists......Tea Partiers......and now, Trump Cultists?

Does that mean that the core of the GOP has no real back bone or tenets???

Second, the DNC (as weak minded as it is) is trying to NOT interfere with Trump's slow and methodical destruction of the GOP. Paraphrasing napoleon, "one does not interfere with one's enemy when that enemy is on a suicidal mission."

But, I agree that the DNC needs better leadership and a STRONG message to American workers .....They need what I call, "A Compact with America's Middle Class."

I like to ponder pints! :beer:

The DNC has nothing to offer American workers. Nothing.
Just actual tax cuts daycare paid parental leave Health Care infrastructure jobs and repair, good schools. Of course on your hate bulshit character assassination propaganda machine you never hear about policy, brainwashed functional moron- all to save your precious greedy idiot Mega Rich from paying more like their fair share. Try some real news and read something.
What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? :lol:

You cannot even write a complete sentence. :lol:

Perhaps you should not post again until you've been detoxed if you don't want to sound like a complete idiot.
Who is writing? I'm on a stupid smart phone so f*** you LOL. I make sense which is more than you do. My high school had a very Advanced grammar course so incomplete sentences for effect, dingbat. The Hotchkiss School 1965-66 a real pain in the ass...

The new USA under Trump.
Wow, they want to outlaw the confederate flag and they come up with an image that is so freaking offensive that it defies description. The kicker is that the ignorant under-educated libs don't recognize the significance of the Nazi swastika nor do they respect the history of the Stars and Stripes.

Under Trump. The confederate flag should stay in the house drawer or museum. When we get our country back, we will put the stars back up.

Forum List

Back