National Enquirer: Hillary About to Come Out Of Closet!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I mean....GIRL FRIEND in matching color coordinated outfits.....COME ON!!!!!

2D25B8A700000578-0-image-m-26_1444160814401.jpg

National Enquirer ^

I would prefer she stay in it. I prefer my lesbians young, hot & stupid. Hillary only has one of those covered.

She would be bi as she is married to a man. Who cares what she chooses to do in the bed room;

Get out of the 1st century AD.

Why are conservatives so concerned with what people do with their private parts? If she's straight, lesbian or bi it doesn't matter. Her sexuality has nothing to with how she will lead.

Hilary has a lot of issues with her but right wingers choose to focus on the things that have nothing to do with being president.

I would prefer she stay in it. I prefer my lesbians young, hot & stupid. Hillary only has one of those covered.

Just wait till Wikileaks releases the Hillary Clinton/Helen Thomas sex tape. THAT will be hot.

Have your slow-motion buttons at the ready. Hawt!

Aww man. Getting to see those wrinkly old ham wallets flapping around in slow motion? I can't wait.

When alive; Helen Thomas looked like a Skeksis. lol

You guys are making me sick. I'm singing :lalala:with my eyes, cause the visual of those 2 is just too much to "bare".

Last edited:

Just wait till Wikileaks releases the Hillary Clinton/Helen Thomas sex tape. THAT will be hot.

Dude....dude....just, fuck you dude. I almost choked you asshole!:lmao:

I know what you're thinking. If my wife walks in how do I hide this erection?

Ok, now you've done it. You're on my shit list big time!

All I noticed was the shoes, Hillary is wearing a soft calf leather Gucci loafer, their Driving Moc style, I think it runs around $300 when not on sale....

:D

Forum List

Back