National Geographic on 9/11

They have been explained. You are still ignoring the question so thank you for proving your insincerity.

CR = Commission Report. Wow. That was fucking tough.

Wait wait wait wait wait! You say the towers falling isn't investigated, I said it was addressed in the fact that the crashes and the ensuing fires are cited as the cause of collapse, and you still maintain the point is not addressed?

You realize that none of that follows along the path of logic, right?

That show on National geographic was right to point out the futility of arguing with the truthers. They won't accept anything that goes against the narrative they are intent on presenting. It has become a matter of faith with the truthers, much like fanatical religious people.

That is the reason many really do think that the truthers, or some of them, are actually working with the terrorists. They seem to have the same religious zeal that al quiada nutcase followers have been infected with, and might just be part of them.

I said there was not an investigation on the towers because you can't start an investigation with a conclusion. NIST did not do an investigation. It did a Building Performance Report. It assumed the planes brought the buildings down and wrote its report based on that conclusion. You're such an idiot. How many more times do you need it explained?

Now, let me get this straight, I am an idiot because I think its ok that because of a big smoking burning pile of rubble, along with the small fact that two towers and some other buildings and structures were missing, that in itself isn't a good reason to start an investigation?
If there had not been a "conclusion", namely the above mentioned rubble and missing buildings, there would have been very little need for an investigation.
The conclusion was the buildings were gone and the space they formally occupied was a pile of smoking rubble.
There were millions of eye witnesses, in person and on TV.
The terrorists themselves have taken credit for the above mentioned pile of rubble, missing buildings, et al.
What makes me an idiot? I understand it and accept it.
You claim to be the SUPER-Genius, enlighten me 'o touched one!

Oh, and whenever I was involved in a post catastrophic building performance report during my engineering career, it was always based upon the best available evidence as to what happened. Like it or not, the official story is the best available evidence. Based on the fact that it was on world-wide TV, the terrorist took credit, and all the missing people from the flights, it is just the best evidence.

So far, despite all the bluster, personal insults, obscene language and innuendo, none of the so called "truthers" (which is a criminal hijacking of that word as far as I am concerned) have presented proof of nothing, not one thing. If you want your material to be the best available evidence, first it must be presented, then reviewed, then

I said there was not an investigation on the towers because you can't start an investigation with a conclusion. NIST did not do an investigation. It did a Building Performance Report. It assumed the planes brought the buildings down and wrote its report based on that conclusion. You're such an idiot. How many more times do you need it explained?

so according to you any investigation can not start with a conclusion. therefore, if a body is found, any investigation into how or why the body got there would be invalid because they already have drawn the conclusion there is a body.

do i have that right? :lol:

No. You do not have it right. Your analogy just proved my point. The "body" represents the collapsed towers. If they investigated how the body got there and why, that would be an investigation. For 9E, they saw the "body" (collapsed towers) and immediately formed a conclusion on how the towers collapsed (how the body got there and why). They made their conclusion before any investigation could start. Thank you for revealing your stupidity again. Acknowledging the collapsed towers, just like seeing a dead, is not drawing a conclusion on how or why it happened.

Millions of people saw what happened on world-wide TV. It is simply stupid to believe them as the ever-knowing SUPER Genius 911insidenutjob knows the "truth".

Stop giving truth a bad name. In fact, stop giving truthers a bad name, dude you even give twoofers a bad name. quit it!

so according to you any investigation can not start with a conclusion. therefore, if a body is found, any investigation into how or why the body got there would be invalid because they already have drawn the conclusion there is a body.

do i have that right? :Lil:

No. You do not have it right. Your analogy just proved my point. The "body" represents the collapsed towers. If they investigated how the body got there and why, that would be an investigation. For 9E, they saw the "body" (collapsed towers) and immediately formed a conclusion on how the towers collapsed (how the body got there and why). They made their conclusion before any investigation could start. Thank you for revealing your stupidity again. Acknowledging the collapsed towers, just like seeing a dead, is not drawing a conclusion on how or why it happened.

gee.... you think the TWO FUCKING AIRPLANES FLYING INTO THE BUILDINGS might be a big fucking clue as to why they collpased? :lol:

and then you are surprised that the investigation reaches the same conclusion? :cuckoo:

my god you twoofers are a bunch of dumb fucking morons....

no plane hit the wtc 7 fire alone is what NIST claims caused the collapse

gee.... you think the TWO FUCKING AIRPLANES FLYING INTO THE BUILDINGS might be a big fucking clue as to why they collpased? :lol:

and then you are surprised that the investigation reaches the same conclusion? :cuckoo:

So you do know the truth......fire alone caused wtc7 collapse, just like popular mech and nist said. I am glad to see your finally starting to see the light eots.

So you do know the truth......fire alone caused wtc7 collapse, just like popular mech and nist said. I am glad to see your finally starting to see the light eots.

Lol.....the dumbass relies on the government and poop mechaniks.

How many years and how many organizations were required to give an official explanation on WTC 7?

How many years and how many organizations were required to give an official explanation on WTC 7?

all the evidence points in one direction.... yet you still scream "i dont know what happened"!!!!!! :lol:

fucking moron.

all the evidence points in one direction.... yet you still scream "i dont know what happened"!!!!!! :lol:

fucking moron.

I support both the Official 911 commission report and the NIST report based on the fact they are issued with the full faith and force of the US Government. I accept the Popular Mechanics official report as a public service from a highly respected testing facility.
clownlight, you on the other hand stand back and offer nothing, yet claim intelelectual superiority. That just doesn't cut the pancakes on sunday morning and you know it.

This is a perfect example of how you guys went from truthers, to troofers, and finally to twoofers.

People, I am telling you we have a truther deficit here at usmb and it is just a shame.
These so-called twoofers are just wanna-be pretenders, well except for eots, he's a misguided wanna be truther.....

fucking moron.

I support both the Official 911 commission report and the NIST report based on the fact they are issued with the full faith and force of the US Government. I accept the Popular Mechanics official report as a public service from a highly respected testing facility.
clownlight, you on the other hand stand back and offer nothing, yet claim intelelectual superiority. That just doesn't cut the pancakes on sunday morning and you know it.

This is a perfect example of how you guys went from truthers, to troofers, and finally to twoofers.

People, I am telling you we have a truther deficit here at usmb and it is just a shame.
These so-called twoofers are just wanna-be pretenders, well except for eots, he's a misguided wanna be truther.....
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

As stated, they are nothing more than attention whores. Why do you think Alex Jones carries around a bullhorn? It isn't to remain anonymous; people's common sense have taken care of that and he and his bullhorn are trying desperately to break through.

fucking moron.

Question ignored by OCTA.

fucking moron.

Question ignored by OCTA.....for the second time.

fucking moron.

As stated, they are nothing more than attention whores. Why do you think Alex Jones carries around a bullhorn? It isn't to remain anonymous; people's common sense have taken care of that and he and his bullhorn are trying desperately to break through.

Question ignored by OCTA for the third time. Wonder why you all ignored such a simple question?

Think about this:

Rebuilding of the new WTC 7 completed in: four years.

Explaining how the old WTC 7 collapsed:

SEVEN MOTHER FUCKING YEARS!

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

“I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,”
Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.” “I found that throughout your whole investigation it was very difficult to get a clear answer. And when anyone went to your advisory panel meetings or hearings, where they were given five minutes to make a statement; they could never ask any questions. And with all the commentary that I put in, and I spent many hours writing things, and it would bore people if I regurgitated all of that here, I never received one formal reply.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Global warming extinction threat

Global warming is likely to wipe out plant and animal life from South Africa’s Cape Floral Kingdom to the tropical Andes - with thousands of species under threat of extinction – according to a new biodiversity study.

Tourists hike to the top of the Chacaltaya ski slope along the Bolivian Andes outside La Paz, Bolivia March 11, 2006.

On average, 11,6 per cent of all species could become extinct, the journal Conservation Biology reports. In many cases the predicted effects were even worse than deforestation, in terms of species extinctions.
Global warming extinction threat | Popular Mechanics

March 2009
Sudden impacts
If you think greenhouse gas, climate change, tipping points and related issues are the sole preserve of tofunibbling tree-huggers, environmental alarmists and scientists in pursuit of lucrative grants, you’d be wrong. In fact, you should be feeling a little nervous…

Sudden impacts - global warming and climate change | Popular Mechanics

National Geographic -
Global Warming Fast Facts

The report, based on the work of some 2,500 scientists in more than 130 countries, concluded that humans have caused all or most of the current planetary warming. Human-caused global warming is often called anthropogenic climate change.

Global Warming Fast Facts

Last edited:
The 9/11 Commission Report wasn't about how the buildings collapsed.

It was the NIST Report that explained the buildings collapses and was proclaimed by many Physicists, Scientists, Engineers, Architects, Professors, around the world to literally re-write physics.

I can post MANY well documented, verifiable statements from those people too.

The NIST Report was appointed to be headed by Bush's personal friend Frank Gayle who wrote the final report. There were people who adamantly told Frank Gayle the NIST Report was flat out wrong and the Twin Towers should have easily stood.

Here is a simple comprehensive example that depicts how the NIST investigation went when Bush appointed his personal friend to head the NIST Report and collapse investigation.

The NIST investigation did NOT look at the possibility in explosives in the collapses....even though there are countless witnesses live on the news who heard many explosions.

PoliticalvsScientificmethod.jpg

WTC_collapse.jpg

bubbler.jpg

bubbler.jpg

The entire 9/11 Commission Report is a farse and nothing but a cover-up, as stated by the people directly involved with the 9/11 Commission Report. They were stonewalled from the FACTS and EVIDENCE by the Whitehouse and top CIA. They state they ended up with a report completely void of ANY facts.

Many anti-truthers make the claim that the Commission Report did not get any "facts" wrong so there's nothing to contest...but the FACT of the matter is the 9/11 Commission Report is VOID OF ANY FACTS.
.......So what could they get wrong if all the FACTS and EVIDENCE were hidden from them?.......

Here are some disturbing statements from the very people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report and it is beyond me why a few people post full time on many message boards to defend and sway people from asking for a new investigation....

The following paragraph is very compelling so I pasted it at the top...

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham:... "A U.S. government informant was the landlord to two of the hijackers for over a year, but the White House refused to let the 9/11 inquiry interview him."

Here is a news link on it...
Hijackers Lived With FBI Informant - CBS News

9/11 COMMISSIONERS

Co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton:... "The CIA and the White House obstructed our investigation".

Co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said:... "The 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn't bother to tell the American people."

Co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton:... "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right, the Commission was set up to fail, the people should keep asking questions about 9/11, the 9/11 debate should continue."

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey:... "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version, we didn't have access."

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer:... "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting."

9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up".

9/11 Commissioner John Lehman:... “We purposely put together a staff that had – in a way - conflicts of interest".

Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission John Farmer who led the 9/11 staff's inquiry:... "I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true."

CONGRESS

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham:... "A U.S. government informant was the landlord to two of the hijackers for over a year, but the White House refused to let the 9/11 inquiry interview him."
Hijackers Lived With FBI Informant - CBS News

U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy:... "The two questions that the congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush's watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen?"

Republican Congressman Ron Paul calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states:... "We see the 9/11 investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on"

Democratic Congressman Dennis Kucinich:... "We aren't being told the truth about 9/11."

Democratic Senator Mike Gravel:... "I support a new 9/11 investigation, we don't know the truth about 9/11."

Republican Senator Lincoln Chaffee:..."A new 9/11 investigation is needed."

U.S. Democratic Congressman Dan Hamburg:..."The U.S. government assisted in the 9/11 attacks, I think there was a lot of help from the inside."

U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon:..."The U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11. I am open to hearing information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job."

toss2007.jpg

truth2007.jpg

camspeaking.jpg

AqP.jpg

tianbook.jpg

8 years.
No major inaccuracies have been discovered in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Check please.

Thanks for playing; drive safely.

Whenever inaccurate information is highlighted your camp gives one of two responses:

Typo.

or

Not important enough to matter.

On top of that you habitually fail to admit it omits a lot of information about that day. You jackasses will always find a way to prop up new tent pegs for your circus.

Question ignored by OCTA for the third time. Wonder why you all ignored such a simple question?

Think about this:

Rebuilding of the new WTC 7 completed in: four years.

Explaining how the old WTC 7 collapsed:

SEVEN MOTHER FUCKING YEARS!

and how many times did you ignore the question about whether you thought the Mays were lying?

what difference does it make how long the investigation took? its not significant. doesnt the fact that the investigation was so thorough and that it was investigated so long actually help support the fact that it was NOT an inside job? if it really was an inside job they would have had an explanation ready as to why it collapsed before it even hit the ground.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back