National Guard informs troops last paycheck before Christmas will be late as Biden admin sends billions to Ukraine

75ea2v.jpg

fake news? sorry shit for brains, we know you and your pedophile supporting, SCUM demonRAT assholes, CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.....
and you're whining about twitter, you know, the site you adored when SCUM demonRATS, AND the FEDERAL BUREAU OF IMBECILES, controlled it....and then they FUCKED WITH AMERICA, and are now trying to bankrupt AMERICA for the fucking chinese shit stains, you know, your communist buddies
go live your pathetic, denying life in misery...you AMERICA hater

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Yes, it is fake news from a right-wing website that belongs to the Human Events organization. Typing in all caps will not make it an authentic letter.

no answer from the RETARDED husband beater----GO FIGURE

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
actually, shit stain, that does not merit a response, as what and who i am is of no business of yours, a SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter, AMERICA hater----i don't hang w/the likes of you and your SCUM

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Yes, it is fake news from a right-wing website that belongs to the Human Events organization. Typing in all caps will not make it an authentic letter.
so, you disagree that its fake news....ok...you didn't deny the rest.....hmmmmm

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

actually, shit stain, that does not merit a response, as what and who i am is of no business of yours, a SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter, AMERICA hater----i don't hang w/the likes of you and your SCUM

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

no answer from the RETARDED husband beater----GO FIGURE

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back