National security?

pick your own. I do it at farms all over the place around here all the time. nothing to it.

Where do you get your potatoes?

Do you think Simplot would have died such a Rich man if he had to pay normal wages?

i grow about 1/3 of my own. potatoes store well too. when i retire I am going to start doing a little more with hydroponics too. i've had some great success with lettuce, spinach, swiss chard and stuff like that already that i can keep going year round. potatoes are someting that will take a little work, because you have to keep the root in datkness.

Most do not grow their own potatoes. ;)

Where do you get your potatoes?

Do you think Simplot would have died such a Rich man if he had to pay normal wages?

i grow about 1/3 of my own. potatoes store well too. when i retire I am going to start doing a little more with hydroponics too. i've had some great success with lettuce, spinach, swiss chard and stuff like that already that i can keep going year round. potatoes are someting that will take a little work, because you have to keep the root in datkness.

i know. they are tough ot grow too. especially good quality sizeable ones. but man do they taste good when they go from ground to grill.

1005123_10151394358065927_588770027_n.jpg

1535_10151476682891275_1525226779_n.jpg

has obama stopped the process like he pomised? I didn't think so. So once again you know what you can do with your pointless point.

What are you going on about? I think we both agree that Bush and Obama both fucked up. You know what you can do with your misplaced rage, friend.

Our boarder should be militarized, like most other countries. We protect the boarders of foreign countries why not our own?

Our boarder should be militarized, like most other countries. We protect the boarders of foreign countries why not our own?

So we go back to my original question. How do you suggest we do that with 20,000 miles of border and coastline? Perhaps we should have police stopping people in the street demanding to see their papers a la KGB? Maybe we could initiate the requirement for travel permits? Freedom is such a pesky problem.

i know. they are tough ot grow too. especially good quality sizeable ones. but man do they taste good when they go from ground to grill.

Wow! You......are.....AWESOME!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the human version of the guns to Mexico fiasco. We let illegals in with hopes that they will lead us to the big fish. Who's attacking us anyway? Muslims again ? Whoever it is the sure have us scared out of our minds if democrats AND republicans think we need to spy on them. ( Maybe Libertarians are out to get us )

Forum List

Back