🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Hey Dragonlady I like the way you think. End the subjugation today! A one way boat ride to Monrovia, and problem solved! Shit we will even give them a $100 for when they get there as 'settling in' money.

how about you move to Russia or some other eastern European shithole. You'd fit right in.
Whoops, my bad. European countries can't be shitholes, right?

It's not okay to bash certain groups like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, but it's okay to bash other groups like Eastern Europeans, in example.

I'm not trashing the people, I'm trashing their political system which has lead them to be a shithole. Bit like the US is turning out to be...shit system is turning it into a shithole

Oh but the gulf in numbers especially when viewed on a per capita basis. I mean look at Mexico...50,000 homicides IN ONE YEAR. Insane.
Brazil....over 60,000 in 2017? South Africa? Insanity. Then you have our domestic Africans...my God.

Yeah serial killers...brilliant point.

You're comparing third world countries with the US?
Yeah, brilliant point.
Then if we cannot be compared statistically with Third World countries that means everyone in this country should be working, off welfare, and stop bitching about living in the United States.

Hey Dragonlady I like the way you think. End the subjugation today! A one way boat ride to Monrovia, and problem solved! Shit we will even give them a $100 for when they get there as 'settling in' money.

how about you move to Russia or some other eastern European shithole. You'd fit right in.

It's not okay to bash certain groups like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, but it's okay to bash other groups like Eastern Europeans, in example.

I'm not trashing the people, I'm trashing their political system which has lead them to be a shithole. Bit like the US is turning out to be...shit system is turning it into a shithole
yep. The Great Society of LBJ has come home to roost.

yep. The Great Society of LBJ has come home to roost.
The KLAN misses you

[
Then if we cannot be compared statistically with Third World countries that means everyone in this country should be working, off welfare, and stop bitching about living in the United States.

Well, if you want to be compared to those places, go for it.
Sure, no problem, USA! USA! It’s good to be number one! :eusa_dance: I’m a nationalist!

Oh but the gulf in numbers especially when viewed on a per capita basis. I mean look at Mexico...50,000 homicides IN ONE YEAR. Insane.
Brazil....over 60,000 in 2017? South Africa? Insanity. Then you have our domestic Africans...my God.

Yeah serial killers...brilliant point.

You're comparing third world countries with the US?
Yeah, brilliant point.

----------------------------------------------------THE POINT-------->

YOU.

You made up a story and you got busted. Now you're rankled. Not my fault.
I don't need to look harder. I found a reference to the first documented instance of the term 'white nationalist'. It's a euphemism for racists. Just like we knew all along. No surprise.
Provide a link that proves me wrong.

I'm sorry that your racism has you tied up in hysterical knots. Please try to keep calm.
The OP is correct, and you got busted trying to twist reality and truth.

You found what you were looking for. That's all. Each side does that.

When supremacists like yourself decide to go on the war path, there's no reasoning with you.

Because a few Democrats decided to call themselves white Nationalists 50 years ago has virtually no impact on it's definition or context today.

But if it's your sworn ambition to hate white people, you're free to keep trying to find reasons to do so. ;)

No one hates white people. White supremacists have killed more people than terrorists have and they .have a worldwide reach as evidenced by attacks in the US and Australia. To ignore it means you are one or you are a fool. Trump's rhetoric matches that of white supremacists so that encourages them to believe he supports them.
How many people died in 9-11? At the hands of ISIS? What a dumbassed statement to make.
The kkk bunch don’t care about 911

Watched ever
Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Cheering for a national soccer team by yelling the countries name is supporting a soccer team.

Screaming USA at a grifter rally is supporting a racist.

However, you as a parrot supporter did not yell USA for the Women's Soccer team. We all know that....
watched every match and cheered for them. Almost as loud as I shouted “USA! USA!” November 2016 when Trump crushed Hillary. There is no difference. Nationalism is nationalism.
Nationalism yes, fk kkk leftists

The problem is with the integration of the schools. Now that whites and blacks attend the same schools, they've formed friendships and the blacks have convinced the whites that nationalism is bad.

Watched ever
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Cheering for a national soccer team by yelling the countries name is supporting a soccer team.

However, you as a parrot supporter did not yell USA for the Women's Soccer team. We all know that....
watched every match and cheered for them. Almost as loud as I shouted “USA! USA!” November 2016 when Trump crushed Hillary. There is no difference. Nationalism is nationalism.
Nationalism, in itself ,is not racist. But in the US, the Republican party who is promoting a nationalist agenda, is predominantly white. The Republican party is becoming whiter as they move forward with their nationalist agenda. The Republican nationalist agenda includes a culture that is very white.
That is why the nationalist agenda in the US leans racist with it's white dominance.

Watched ever

Nationalism, in itself ,is not racist. But in the US, the Republican party who is promoting a nationalist agenda, is predominantly white. The Republican party is becoming whiter as they move forward with their nationalist agenda. The Republican nationalist agenda includes a culture that is very white.
That is why the nationalist agenda in the US leans racist with it's white dominance.
Fk off kkk maker. You’re the whitest fks on the planet . Come tell that to my face

What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

Not one to think outta the box 92?

That's exactly why conservatism equates nationalism to patriotism , they don't seem to grasp they are two distinct terms , in two distinct dictionary references, etc.

You really could broaden your horizons, and look up what 'nationalism' has resulted in for other countries , it's not always pretty
img.jpg

~S~
I believe “excessive patriotism” is in the definition.

Hes a liberal. Dont let his newspeak suck you in. They use nationalism to describe patriotism. It doesnt matter what the words originally meant. When you hear "nationalist" in the left wing media then just substitute "patriotism"..its what they are describing.

You folks are equating nationalism to patriotism , not me snowflake

Pointing that narrative out is hardly liberal

YOU folks are doing the twisting here

~S~
Can you fucking read? Your a blithering half-wit.

can u?

Definition of jingoism | Dictionary.com

[
Sure, no problem, USA! USA! It’s good to be number one! :eusa_dance: I’m a nationalist!

Number 1 at what?

ego....

~S~

Communism is why Eastern Europe is not as wealthy.

A lot of Eastern Europe has faster economic growth than the West.

Besides, the cost of living is less in Eastern Europe too.

In Poland money goes a little further than here becaue it is a lot cheaper there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back