🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Watched ever
Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Cheering for a national soccer team by yelling the countries name is supporting a soccer team.

Screaming USA at a grifter rally is supporting a racist.

However, you as a parrot supporter did not yell USA for the Women's Soccer team. We all know that....
watched every match and cheered for them. Almost as loud as I shouted “USA! USA!” November 2016 when Trump crushed Hillary. There is no difference. Nationalism is nationalism.
Nationalism yes, fk kkk leftists
Nationalism, in itself ,is not racist. But in the US, the Republican party who is promoting a nationalist agenda, is predominantly white. The Republican party is becoming whiter as they move forward with their nationalist agenda. The Republican nationalist agenda includes a culture that is very white.
That is why the nationalist agenda in the US leans racist with it's white dominance.
Fk off kkk maker. You’re the whitest fks on the planet . Come tell that to my face
I detect an anger problem with this yahoo. It is unhinged people like this guy that should not have a gun. If I went and told the truth to his face, he would probably shoot me.

Watched ever
Cheering for a national soccer team by yelling the countries name is supporting a soccer team.

However, you as a parrot supporter did not yell USA for the Women's Soccer team. We all know that....
watched every match and cheered for them. Almost as loud as I shouted “USA! USA!” November 2016 when Trump crushed Hillary. There is no difference. Nationalism is nationalism.
Nationalism, in itself ,is not racist. But in the US, the Republican party who is promoting a nationalist agenda, is predominantly white. The Republican party is becoming whiter as they move forward with their nationalist agenda. The Republican nationalist agenda includes a culture that is very white.
That is why the nationalist agenda in the US leans racist with it's white dominance.
Fk off kkk maker. You’re the whitest fks on the planet . Come tell that to my face
I detect an anger problem with this yahoo. It is unhinged people like this guy that should not have a gun. If I went and told the truth to his face, he would probably shoot me.
I think it's you. your opinion stronger than mine cause you disagree with me? is that what you think, so take away my rights? Here he is, the leftist fk that thinks he gets to take freedoms, while on a message board trying to calm the storms. PRECIOUS!! BTW, you have no idea the truth, you're nothing but a parrot. come get in my face. I dare you! you wish to start shit, I'm here. anyone can be a message board tough guy like you!!!

Or Muslims killing over 3,000 innocent Americans in one day. That's Whitey's fault too?
The Islamic extremists are like the White Supremacist extremist. They both rely on terrorism. They are all angry, crazy people.
They value an nondescript cause over life.

The real face of Antifa.......

Antifa would be a sad bunch of retarded people if the Democratic Party didn’t embrace them and try to legitimize my these punk motherfuckers. I would be arrested because I would punch mr. blah,blah,blah, right in his mouth. Next rally, minus his teeth he would be mr. Baw,baw,baw.

The extreme right and the extreme left are more alike than different.
If you make excuses for random killing and violence under the Antifa banner or the White Supremacist banner you are the same.

The MEDIA and the Democrats created the term "White Nationalist" as a euphemism for White Supremacist, and Racist. Therefore, demonizing, any and ALL White people that are Patriotic.

Patriotism now equals Racism to the Left, because they hate America, and hate White People in general. That is why Leftists love the concept of WHITE GUILT, and White Privilege. They HATE THEMSELVES.
No. We just hate you, the conservative, angry, scared white male.

No, the Left are the scared ones. That's why they look to government for ALL solutions. Little Nanny State Pansies. What I said is true, you know it and it upsets and ANGERS you. Love it. :)
Well you'd surely feel better if that were true. Fact is, there just aren't that many conservative white men where I live.

You're an oddity that I find weirdly fascinating. I was not fully aware that your kind still existed until Trump came along and reminded us all why we find you all so pitiful. Now it's like gawking at a train wreck. Your fear grows more intense by the day. I expect more of you will go shoot up some church or school or mosque or synagogue before long.

I'm supremely grateful that I don't ever have to worry about living among your kind.

How many White Conservative males shoot up schools, Mosques or Synagogues?

Maybe 1 in 20 million?
The % of Muslim extremists among Muslims and white supremacists among whites is close to the same.
Muslims need to do more to eliminate and call out the Islamic extremists in their religion.
Whites have to stop tolerating white supremacists in their midst.

“Nationalism” is newspeak for “patriotism”.

They are two different terms , with two different definitions...

That arrogance helped us win WW2 and defeat fascism.
and ironically slide right on back into it here....

If only we adopted true-Nationalism, AKA Fascism after WW2, we wouldn't be in such a Pickle of a mess.

righto....

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism.

& died of alcoholism...

liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

like the conservatives are famous for...?

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

Sadly we've this consistent faction looking to pull themselves up, by pulling others down

~S~
What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

Not one to think outta the box 92?

That's exactly why conservatism equates nationalism to patriotism , they don't seem to grasp they are two distinct terms , in two distinct dictionary references, etc.

You really could broaden your horizons, and look up what 'nationalism' has resulted in for other countries , it's not always pretty
img.jpg

~S~
What a brilliant observation from Charles de Gaulle

Watched ever
I think it's you. your opinion stronger than mine cause you disagree with me? is that what you think, so take away my rights? Here he is, the leftist fk that thinks he gets to take freedoms, while on a message board trying to calm the storms. PRECIOUS!! BTW, you have no idea the truth, you're nothing but a parrot. come get in my face. I dare you! you wish to start shit, I'm here. anyone can be a message board tough guy like you!!!
Dude, YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES!!!! I am sure you are all talk and no action. But some day your talk may turn into action. I am guessing 75% of the US population could beat the crap out of you if came to that. But beating the crap out of someone is stupid. Only stupid people advocate such stupid tactics. I am guessing you have never been in a fight. If you have, you would know that most times, even if you win, you come out worse than you went in. You are a stupid angry person

The MEDIA and the Democrats created the term "White Nationalist" as a euphemism for White Supremacist, and Racist. Therefore, demonizing, any and ALL White people that are Patriotic.

Patriotism now equals Racism to the Left, because they hate America, and hate White People in general. That is why Leftists love the concept of WHITE GUILT, and White Privilege. They HATE THEMSELVES.
No. We just hate you, the conservative, angry, scared white male.

No, the Left are the scared ones. That's why they look to government for ALL solutions. Little Nanny State Pansies. What I said is true, you know it and it upsets and ANGERS you. Love it. :)
Well you'd surely feel better if that were true. Fact is, there just aren't that many conservative white men where I live.

You're an oddity that I find weirdly fascinating. I was not fully aware that your kind still existed until Trump came along and reminded us all why we find you all so pitiful. Now it's like gawking at a train wreck. Your fear grows more intense by the day. I expect more of you will go shoot up some church or school or mosque or synagogue before long.

I'm supremely grateful that I don't ever have to worry about living among your kind.

How many White Conservative males shoot up schools, Mosques or Synagogues?

Maybe 1 in 20 million?
The % of Muslim extremists among Muslims and white supremacists among whites is close to the same.
Muslims need to do more to eliminate and call out the Islamic extremists in their religion.
Whites have to stop tolerating white supremacists in their midst.

I have NEVER met a White Supremacist, and have lived all over the U.S. for many years, including the South. I think they are VERY few in number here. Also, I think that worldwide Muslim extremists dwarf the number of White Supremacists, as evidenced by the amount of Muslim terrorism worldwide.

Dude, YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES!!!! I am sure you are all talk and no action. But some day your talk may turn into action. I am guessing 75% of the US population could beat the crap out of you if came to that. But beating the crap out of someone is stupid. Only stupid people advocate such stupid tactics. I am guessing you have never been in a fight. If you have, you would know that most times, even if you win, you come out worse than you went in. You are a stupid angry person
i'm not calling for anyone to get into anyone else's face, your demoloser buddies are, I'm not the one trying to silence opposition speech, your demoloser buddies are,

the real violent antaginists are all demolosers, so please don't condescend to tell me what I should watch out for.

Shit dude, you wanted to take away my 2nd amendment right. who the fk are you? What god gave you that authority? cause you think I'm angry? wow, its trash like you that are the true violence seekers. I know that based on your likes and followings, you really want to take away others rights. Not me, fk dude I give two shits what you do, but fk you sure do care about what I and others do. Why? you know me? have any idea about me? have I threatened to remove any rights from you? nope!!!! to all. you're a hack and dangerous.

No one hates white people. White supremacists have killed more people than terrorists have and they .have a worldwide reach as evidenced by attacks in the US and Australia. To ignore it means you are one or you are a fool. Trump's rhetoric matches that of white supremacists so that encourages them to believe he supports them.
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

Do YOU support THEM ?

Assholes like you who are ignorant and dumb drive people there. You think the Democratic Party is for the person in rural areas? You think they are for poor blacks except for exploiting them for their votes? What a dick.

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.

That you are a racist scumbag doesn't change anything.

There is nothing wrong with being white, even though you democrats dream of engaging in genocide of whites.

Nationalism is patriotism, you filthy fucks are traitors engaged in civil war against the Republic, you seek to erase the nation and have a world government rule over an America that you view as no better than any third world shithole. You seek to erase borders and destroy the American culture.

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.

That you are a racist scumbag doesn't change anything.

There is nothing wrong with being white, even though you democrats dream of engaging in genocide of whites.

Nationalism is patriotism, you filthy fucks are traitors engaged in civil war against the Republic, you seek to erase the nation and have a world government rule over an America that you view as no better than any third world shithole. You seek to erase borders and destroy the American culture.
Bingo!

Watched ever

I detect a treason problem in this fuckwad. It's traitorous pigs like this guy who should never have the reins of power. If ElmerMudd had any authority, he would no doubt engage in genocide of all whites.

Forum List

Back