Nation's largest police union endorses Trump

So are you in favor of unions or not?
Non-liberal ones, yes....

Republicans: Unions have ruined everything! (except for the ones I like)
:rofl:
Conservative unions dissolve themselves....they are smart like that....

So then you are against the union that is endorsing Trump of course, you're not one of those commies right?
RIF child.....
:lol:

Non-liberal ones, yes....

So then you are against the union that is endorsing Trump of course, you're not one of those commies right?
RIF child.....
You know you can get a GED on-line......:lol:

RIF child.....

^Knows from experience.

RIF child.....

^Knows from experience.
Naaa...I went to a private school of my choice.....but hey, look at the bright side, you can select a GED-mill of your choice.....:lol:

RIF child.....

^Knows from experience.
Naaa...I went to a private school of my choice.....but hey, look at the bright side, you can select a GED-mill of your choice.....:lol:

Ahh yes. As a distinguished and exemplary student I'm sure you had your pick of "private schools".:lol:

^Knows from experience.

Ahh yes. As a distinguished and exemplary student I'm sure you had your pick of "private schools".:lol:
Did you pick your GED place yet?

Nation's largest police union endorses Trump

good

that was to be expected

they certainly are not going to endorse the party

that embraced the Fuck the Police crowd

^Knows from experience.

How many prospective employers have laughed at your "private school" diploma from Trump University? :laugh:

^Knows from experience.

How many prospective employers have laughed at your "private school" diploma from Trump University? :laugh:
You a Phoenix? :lol:

And the Manchurian muslim will surely have SOMETHING to say about these shooting.... ROTFLMFAO.... The community agitator is a FUCKING JOKE!!!

WCAU-TV ^ | September 16, 2016 | Sara Smith
A female Philadelphia Police Sergeant and a male University of Pennsylvania Officer were shot in West Philadelphia Friday night, according to police. One suspect was also shot and killed. Shots rang out after 11 p.m. near 51st and Sansom streets in West Philadelphia. Police said one suspect was dead. The search continued for possible other suspects. Officers could be seen searching homes in the area. A civilian was also shot. Both officers were taken to Penn Presbyterian Hospital, listed in stable condition. There was no word on the condition of the civilian. Commissioner Ross was expected to provide an update...

NBC 5 ^ | 16 Sept 16 | NBC 5 Staff
Fort Worth police say two officers were shot while responding to a shooting call at a home Friday evening. One officer is in critical condition, and the other has minor injuries, the department says. The call came in at about 8:30 from a home on the 3800 block of Wharton Drive. Police spokesman Officer Marc Povero said the arriving officers found a person in a back bedroom unresponsive from a gunshot wound. They were informed that a witness to the shooting was located in a shed in the backyard, so they went to make contact with that person.

Do you have a point?
Apparently you're the only asshole that doesn't understand THE POINT! Now...PLAY DEAD!

Name the time when being a cop wasn't a dangerous job. Name the year that no cops died in the line of duty. It's always a tragedy when it happens, but how is today different from any other time in our history?
26 police killed so far in 2016, up 44% from 2015 - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../2016/...police-shooting-deaths/8686108...
USA Today
Jul 9, 2016 - Dallas ambush pushed police shooting deaths nationally to 26, up from 18 this time last year. ... Guggenheim's gold toilet is open for public useHave you ever ..... The number of police officers shot and killed in the USA is 44% higher than at this time ..... A chaplain, right, talks with a woman before a service ...
imrs.php
the trend STARTED by RR is simply continued.

however, are you aware of the difference between a shooting and an assassination?

A Democrat thug tried to assassinate a female cop in Philly again yesterday, the Democrat thug just walked up to the cop sitting in her car and shot her 8 times without saying a word. Her vest saved her. Sadly the Democrat thug then went on to shoot several more people, killing one women. Hillary, Obama, and the Democrat party are responsible.

A Democrat thug tried to assassinate a female cop in Philly again yesterday, the Democrat thug just walked up to the cop sitting in her car and shot her 8 times without saying a word. Her vest saved her. Sadly the Democrat thug then went on to shoot several more people, killing one women. Hillary, Obama, and the Democrat party are responsible.

Either show proof that the attacker was a Democratic party member and that had something to do with his actions, or admit you are just another alt-right liar.

Either show proof that the attacker was a Democratic party member and that had something to do with his actions, or admit you are just another alt-right liar.

Of course there isn't proof, but let me ask you this: would you but a large sum of money that they weren't a Democrat???

Of course there isn't proof, but let me ask you this: would you but a large sum of money that they weren't a Democrat???
Who really cares? Why even go down the road of petty speculative name calling?

Who really cares? Why even go down the road of petty speculative name calling?

Let him answer the question.

Forum List

Back