Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

There is speculation that Phillips did not serve in Vietnam as his claimed specialty did not exist. I'll wait for the results of the investigation.

Verdict: Poser (although WAPO tries to spin it in Phillips' favor)

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam.

‘It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on his encounter with MAGA-hat-wearing teens

Verdict: Poser (although WAPO tries to spin it in Phillips' favor)

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam.

Where did the Bezos and his Washington Post get the idea that Phillips fought in the Vietnam War, unless Phillips told them?

7951802F-A197-41F5-B949-96ABAB8FF6ED-817787.jpg

Lol saw this coming. The deplorable little prick in the MAGA hat becomes a hero and the non-white is villified. Conservative Amerika.
------------------------------- just saying - chuckle - to you Black Flag , 'aw haw' ,

Covington Catholic student involved in incident at Washington, D.C. march releases statement
Actual statement from student being crucified on mentally ill social media.
Seems like the only mature one there.
The spin masters really poured it on thick, didn't they?

"I said a silent prayer."
"I left when our chaperones told us our bus had arrived and I obeyed them."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
We all know who was really spouting derogatory comments. It sure as hell wasn't the kids with the smile and the triggering red hats.

See your ilk are doubling down on duped. Do you support the death threats to the students?

Those boys better forget about Harvard. After their conduct in this fiasco, they're TOAST!!!

Those boys better forget about Harvard. After their conduct in this fiasco, they're TOAST!!!

Why are liberals are happy , so overjoyed to try and destroy these young men's lives?

I'm going to let some media outlets do their due diligence searching the guys public background information before making any statements about this guys bonafides.

Assuming the worst about the MAGA hat kid is why so many media outlets are backpedaling now.
No different than profiling. Who takes over planes and should be watched in airports? Who does this shit?

Having to go to the side of the line when trying to get on an airplane is a bit different then being character assassinated in the media and online based on an incomplete story.
Poor liitle private school white boys of privilege showing who they really are in public.
We can see right here, our resident conservative republicans could just as easily been the parents of such thugs....excusing their darlings....blaming Viet Nam veterans for their own spawns' thugish behavior. No wonder those teens are the way they are.
He is not a Vietnam veteran. That is not even arguable it it fact and even Phillips himself has admitted it.

And you are a proven liar calling those kids thugs

Explain how standing and smiling is thugish behavior fool.
When you get in someone's face smirking and "standing your ground" the kid was disrespecting and taunting Elder Phillips. I was taught and taught my kids to have respect for their elders. Yeah he and the others trying the yell the drummers down were thugs. Does not matter that he is not a Vietnam vet.

Why are liberals are happy , so overjoyed to try and destroy these young men's lives?
Would not have been a problem if these young men had not acted like thugs. Respectful young men would have cleared the way for the drummer and not stand in his face. Look like a "dare" to me. He needs an ass whopping.

Would not have been a problem if these young men had not acted like thugs.

How did they act like "thugs"? They assaulted no one, no one was injured, no one went to jail. Some asshole who said he was an indian decided to try and provoke them by moving right in the one boy's face. If Mr. Phillips would have done that to an adult, he would have had to go to the proctologist afterwards to retrieve his drum from his rectum.

Would not have been a problem if these young men had not acted like thugs.
I will ask you also.
Is that smirk you give so much credit as thuglike worthy of death threats to these kids?
Keep in mind I remember yesterday when you had your facts all screwed up regarding who was throwing racial comments at who.

The only real american involved has to be discredtied, of course.
/——/ They are both real Americans. BTW you do know the Injuns migrated here from Russia- you do know that don’t you?

You have shown you know nothing about the peoples/societies we genocided out of functional existence to get to be so "gweat!".
/——/ That has nothing to do with my reply to your “real American” comment, and yes we did wipe out the injuns and take their land.
Sure it does, we are the original illegals and we actually DID bring diseases and devastation.
We are not and we're not illegals

The natives had no laws against immigration
I am native and you are right. But it is what the Europeans did after the invasion to Natives and later to African slaves. "Injuns migrated here from Russia"? lmao

Forum List

Back