Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

Sure, and they weren't Palestinians. No country of Palestine has existed and most there now moved from Jordan. Do you support Texas staying part of the US?
bahahaha! Texas would last about five min as an independent nation....
Huh? I was talking about Mexico taking it back. It should have been obvious. What state could survive alone anyway? California? LOL.
California could survive alone. Its one of the worlds largest economies and home of Silicon Valley.

Until the rest of the US shuts off their water.
Knock yourself out and see how fast you starve. We have the Sierra Nevada for water.

SoCal has water rights only because of negotiated "treaties" to that effect. If they leave those rights can go "poof"

The Colorado River is the source of 4,400,000 acre feet (5.4 km3) per year for California.[30] Six other states along the river’s watershed (Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona) and Mexico, share allocated portions of river water. The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, or MWD, holds priority water rights on the Colorado. It sells water to 95 percent of the South Coast region. Lake Mead, formed by Hoover Dam, is the primary reservoir in the Colorado River basin. The Colorado River Aqueduct begins 155 miles (249 km) downstream from Hoover Dam, and can carry 1,200,000 acre feet (1.5 km3) annually.

Water in California - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you then support Israel's claim to Israel since they conquered the Palestinians?
Sure, and they weren't Palestinians. No country of Palestine has existed and most there now moved from Jordan. Do you support Texas staying part of the US?
Huh? I was talking about Mexico taking it back. It should have been obvious. What state could survive alone anyway? California? LOL.
California could survive alone. Its one of the worlds largest economies and home of Silicon Valley.

false California gets most of it water from itself...

If you are claiming that the original European settlers were undocumented in a western sense, then you have to apply western rules to what is considered undocumented. If you can't, the comparison fails on its lack of merits.
No you dont. Who died and made you the person that determines what we have to apply?

Logical reasoning determines it. If you use a modern concept as a comparison, you have to use the whole concept, not just pick and choose the parts that allow you to make your snarky little point.
the concept does not apply to NA culture.
it only applies to western culture at the whim of the governments

Then they can't claim that all of us are undocumented, which is a western concept.

You can't pick and choose.
of course they can... just because it doesn't fit your rules has no effect on reality..

No, they can't. Reality does not bend itself to idiotic concepts "because"

And most isn't enough to keep it wet and productive.

If it isn't needed, stop drawing from the Colorado river.

Knock yourself out and see how fast you starve. We have the Sierra Nevada for water.

SoCal has water rights only because of negotiated "treaties" to that effect. If they leave those rights can go "poof"

The Colorado River is the source of 4,400,000 acre feet (5.4 km3) per year for California.[30] Six other states along the river’s watershed (Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona) and Mexico, share allocated portions of river water. The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, or MWD, holds priority water rights on the Colorado. It sells water to 95 percent of the South Coast region. Lake Mead, formed by Hoover Dam, is the primary reservoir in the Colorado River basin. The Colorado River Aqueduct begins 155 miles (249 km) downstream from Hoover Dam, and can carry 1,200,000 acre feet (1.5 km3) annually.

Northern California can supply Southern California with water like we did previously. We could also just move the population up north. I guess "I won" right?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
the same laws that would cause you to fight any invasion.
damn! you are stupid..

You are talking about undocumented immigration, which can't happen when documents are not even in existence.

If you are talking about conquest, then all parties were involved in that, European vs Natives, Natives vs. Natives, and Europeans vs. Europeans.

Even in Satire the OP pieces has no grounding in reality.
Yes it can. Who told you undocumented immigration needed a document to be in existence? This is not "white guy rules". This is NA rules.

There were no NA rules. Besides if you want to compare the past situation to the modern, you have to go all in. You can't pick and choose.

Again, the comparison fails on its face.
There were NA rules. Just because whites felt they didnt have to observe them didnt make them disappear.

Evidence? Oh wait, no written language. So no actual documentation, so no way of being undocumented.
oh nice try ... but false something does not have to written down to be documented like lot's of cultures (even white ones) had people who's main purpose was to remember and recite laws, customs etc...
so again stfu..

No you dont. Who died and made you the person that determines what we have to apply?

Logical reasoning determines it. If you use a modern concept as a comparison, you have to use the whole concept, not just pick and choose the parts that allow you to make your snarky little point.

Then they can't claim that all of us are undocumented, which is a western concept.

of course they can... just because it doesn't fit your rules has no effect on reality..

No, they can't. Reality does not bend itself to idiotic concepts "because"
Yeah they can. White boy rules have no credibility except in white civilizations.

Yes they can claim using the term "undocumented" You dont have the power to make that call.

I have the power to call it what it is, which is unmitigated bullshit.
bahahahahahaha!

You are talking about undocumented immigration, which can't happen when documents are not even in existence.

If you are talking about conquest, then all parties were involved in that, European vs Natives, Natives vs. Natives, and Europeans vs. Europeans.

Even in Satire the OP pieces has no grounding in reality.
Yes it can. Who told you undocumented immigration needed a document to be in existence? This is not "white guy rules". This is NA rules.

There were no NA rules. Besides if you want to compare the past situation to the modern, you have to go all in. You can't pick and choose.

Again, the comparison fails on its face.
There were NA rules. Just because whites felt they didnt have to observe them didnt make them disappear.

Evidence? Oh wait, no written language. So no actual documentation, so no way of being undocumented.
oh nice try ... but false something does not have to written down to be documented like lot's of cultures (even white ones) had people who's main purpose was to remember and recite laws, customs etc...
so again stfu..
Greeks didnt even have a written history until taught to do so by the Egyptians. They were orators and looked down on writing things because they felt the words could be interpreted to mean whatever.

Do you then support Israel's claim to Israel since they conquered the Palestinians?
matter of fact yesThe economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2013, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.050 trillion.[1] The state's GSP grew 2.0% in 2013.[1]
you should feel really stupid right now...
No, I'll just laugh at your retarded ass instead. I lived there so I'm aware of the income, unfortunately you are UNAWARE of the expenses!
you just keep telling yourself that...

And most isn't enough to keep it wet and productive.

If it isn't needed, stop drawing from the Colorado river.
Stop selling the water. You needed the money and S. Cali wanted the water instead of piping it from N. Cali.

Yes they can claim using the term "undocumented" You dont have the power to make that call.

I have the power to call it what it is, which is unmitigated bullshit.
Dont get emotional your rules dont apply to anyone except other whites.
a few of them..

The Native American National Council (NANC) will offer amnesty to the estimated 240 million illegal white immigrants living in the United States.

At a meeting on Friday in Taos, New Mexico, Native American leaders weighed a handful of proposals about the future of the United State’s large, illegal European population. After a long debate, NANC decided to extend a road to citizenship for those without criminal records or contagious diseases.

“We will give Europeans the option to apply for Native Citizenship,” explained Chief Sauti of the Nez Perce tribe. “To obtain legal status, each applicant must write a heartfelt apology for their ancestors’ crimes, pay an application fee of $5,000, and, if currently on any ancestral Native land, they must relinquish that land to NANC or pay the market price, which we decide.

“Any illegal European who has a criminal record of any sort, minus traffic and parking tickets, will be deported back to their native land. Anybody with contagious diseases like HIV, smallpox, herpes, etc, will not qualify and will also be deported.”

European colonization of North America began in the 16th and 17th centuries, when arrivals from France, Spain and England first established settlements on land that had been occupied by native people. Explorers Lewis & Clark further opened up western lands to settlement, which ultimately led to the creation of the Indian reservation system.

Despite the large number of Europeans residing in the United States, historical scholars mostly agree that indigenous lands were taken illegally through war, genocide and forced displacement.

Despite the council’s decision, a native group called True Americans lambasted the move, claiming amnesty will only serve to reward lawbreakers.

“They all need to be deported back to Europe,” John Dakota from True Americans said. “They came here illegally and took a giant crap on our land. They brought disease and alcoholism, stole everything we have because they were too lazy to improve and develop their own countries.”

Editorial - P2T2 Solutions
:rofl:

Priceless

LOL!

yes, but not in the way you mean it...
the people of north and south America were here thousands of years before any Europeans making your claim silly and irrelevant

But factual, besides I didn't immigrate here, I was born here, I don't need their "faux" amnesty AHAHAHA
meaningless feel good facts. you being born here doesn't mean jack shit you make the claim to be Irish...
guess satire is not in your meager skill set...

Good lord you're stupid.
SORRY LASS but it's you who is ill informed..

LOL You're another self professed intellect too stupid to live.
classic I have nothing to add retort.

If you are claiming that the original European settlers were undocumented in a western sense, then you have to apply western rules to what is considered undocumented. If you can't, the comparison fails on its lack of merits.

White boy reasoning doesnt = logical. You dont set the rules of how it goes down. The NA's would decide that. If their rules were you had to hop on 1 leg while applying mascara to be a documented immigrant that would be the logical course of action.

Find some evidence of that. Good luck, considering they didn't have a written language at the time.
bullshit! some tribes did. doesn't matter as most Europeans were illiterate.
nice try///

Which tribes had a written established language? Really only the Mayans and some other meso-american cultures had even a rudimentary written script, and those cultures had issues with the Spanish, not our ancestors.

And even with them, show me some proof of laws against immigration.

But factual, besides I didn't immigrate here, I was born here, I don't need their "faux" amnesty AHAHAHA
meaningless feel good facts. you being born here doesn't mean jack shit you make the claim to be Irish...
guess satire is not in your meager skill set...

Good lord you're stupid.
SORRY LASS but it's you who is ill informed..

LOL You're another self professed intellect too stupid to live.
classic I have nothing to add retort.

Your problem is you think you have to respond to every comment and you look like a child doing it.

Wait for it....

Nothing like watching legal American citizens standing up to have their own throats cut. All because they believe they are the most compassionate

92 million American citizens out of work already. but we need to add 20MILLION more people in that mix..
did any one call for a large pizza with extra melodrama ?!

typical liberal. gets called out for being stupid and you get insulting gibberish
RIGHT! insulting yes, gibberish no,
still doesn't make it untrue....
you're a drama queen, own it!

The Native American National Council (NANC) will offer amnesty to the estimated 240 million illegal white immigrants living in the United States.

Sorry, we aren’t illegal. We followed the immigration laws that were in place at the time
there were none for Europeans from the moment Columbus didn't discover America in the 15th century till the 18th century
400 years of no immigration laws...
nice rationalizing

Pull the stick out, Poindexter
more nice rationalizing

Northern California can supply Southern California with water like we did previously. We could also just move the population up north. I guess "I won" right?

Please go into the details required to move Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back