Native American Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Due To "Racist, Hate-Filled Remarks"

and a 12-year-old

If you Communists have a legitimate point, then why do you lie?

See, you're just demagogues - you spew shit about enemies of the party exactly like Goebbels did about the Jews. You tell outrageous lies in hopes of destroying anyone who dares take a stand against your filthy party. You slander and libel any who are identified as enemies - so not one word you post can be believed - you're just a shameless liar for your disgusting party.

and a 12-year-old

See, you're just demagogues - you spew shit about enemies of the party exactly like Goebbels did about the Jews. You tell outrageous lies in hopes of destroying anyone who dares take a stand against your filthy party. You slander and libel any who are identified as enemies - so not one word you post can be believed - you're just a shameless liar for your disgusting party.

Hey, clown, what goes around comes around. Deal with it...

If the NRA and all of us supporters of the 2nd Amendment can do no better than to put up a draft dodger as our spokesperson we are one sorry lot.

Don't lump me in with your "us" supporters. I for one do not repeat lies they way you do.

And another thing. When you do one tenth of what Ted does to help kids then you can criticize.

Dumb ass, I have done twice as much as Ted The Draft Dodger has "done for kids".
You do not know me but I know a draft dodger when I see one.
I side with the Nam Vets who spit on Ted Nugent.
Ted Nugent is a wimp.
Ted is a blow hard publicity whore.
Glad to have him as a member of NRA and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment BUT DO NOT WANT him as a spokesperson.
Ted talks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

Internet tough guy huh?

You couldn't carry Ted's guitar pick.

and a 12-year-old

He did have sex with a 12-year-old. Just because it bothers you too much for you to believe, sorry - it happened.

LOL - I'm not in a party.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Da Comrade - we believe you.

So if it disgusts you so much ... why do you try to lie it out of existence in order to defend him?

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were the worst of the Rock Stars. Nugent is pretty far down the list.

Since 99.9% of what you post are outrageous lies, it has nothing to do with Nugent.

Now you fucking Khmer Rouge democrats are another story - YOU disgust me, you are the scum of the Earth.

LOL - I'm not in a party.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Da Comrade - we believe you.

So if it disgusts you so much ... why do you try to lie it out of existence in order to defend him?

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were the worst of the Rock Stars. Nugent is pretty far down the list.

Since 99.9% of what you post are outrageous lies, it has nothing to do with Nugent.

Now you fucking Khmer Rouge democrats are another story - YOU disgust me, you are the scum of the Earth.

Yeah - I'm such a Democrat:
1) Pro Balanced Budget
2) Pro-life
3) Support Israel
4) Voted Republican in 5 out of 9 POTUS elections
5) Voted Libertarian in 2 out of 9 POTUS elections

You can make up a story about the people you disagree with in order to avoid what you don't want to think about. That's your choice.

Doesn't change the fact that you are getting your panties in a snit because you can't defend a draft-dodging pedophile. Think about that.

"They call in and complain that I’m a racist, they claim I’m a pedophile, that I dodged the draft. They call all the promoters, they call all the venues, they call all my sponsors, every day.”

Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled

Hey, Ted, it's called free speech. What goes around comes around.

And poor Ted Nugent. It's got to be hard for him to accept playing tiny venues for next to nothing.

He markets himself to the not-so-bright by making increasing outrageous statements. It's the only way he can book even the small venues.

And now even that is starting to backfire on him.

Last edited:
Yeah - I'm such a Democrat:
1) Pro Balanced Budget
2) Pro-life
3) Support Israel
4) Voted Republican in 5 out of 9 POTUS elections
5) Voted Libertarian in 2 out of 9 POTUS elections

You can make up a story about the people you disagree with in order to avoid what you don't want to think about. That's your choice.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Oh the Irony, Herr Goebbels.

Doesn't change the fact that you are getting your panties in a snit because you can't defend a draft-dodging pedophile. Think about that.

Your claim of 12 and 13 year old girls is a flat out lie - which you tell for one reason, to slander the enemy of the party.

So..some of y'all have your panties in a bunch because Nugent hates Obama so therefore all the shit he says and does is just fine and dandy, eh?

:cuckoo:

It's legal in America to hate the president.

When it's a republicrat it's "protected speech" to make a movie about his assassination.

It's "hate speech" to say ANYTHING negative about him if he's a democrook.

What movie was made about a republicrat assassination?

And poor Ted Nugent. It's got to be hard for him to accept playing tiny venues for next to nothing.

He markets himself to the not-so-bright by making increasing outrageous statements. It's the only way he can book even the small venues.

And now even that is starting to backfire on him.

Ted doesn't need money. He's worth 20 million.

Forum List

Back