Native American Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Due To "Racist, Hate-Filled Remarks"

Got it on Corgan. Wanted to double check. Amazing that anyone could believe a damn thing that comes out of this bitch's mouth.

Then Courtney claimed her ex boyfriend, Smashing Pumpkins star Billy Corgan was obsessed with her daughter, writing on Twitter: "I really think its truly creepy how jealous and obsessed w [Frances] he is GROSS.

Oh and she trashed out Lily. Oh and a group called the Veronicas.

There was the Lily Allen Twitter fight, where she accused Lily of "taking coke in my house" - Lily strongly denied this

And the random row with Australian band The Veronicas, who she accused of wearing her stolen dresses after buying them online.

Musn't forget her lies about Gwen S.

6 Courtney's got a long list of celebrity feuds. She's been mean to Gwen Stefani - in April 2010, on Howard Stern's radio show, Courtney claims she slept with Gavin Rossdale while he was dating Gwen (but before they married).

7 And in January this year, she said that Gavin was "the brains behind" Gwen's L.A.M.B clothing empire, adding: "I kind of envisioned that me and Gavin Rossdale would end up on the French Riviera, like, taking tennis lessons and f**king our respective polo teachers."

Frances Bean Cobain turns 21 and we're obsessed with Courtney Love's meltdowns - Issy Sampson - 3am & Mirror Online

Last edited:
"They call in and complain that I’m a racist, they claim I’m a pedophile, that I dodged the draft. They call all the promoters, they call all the venues, they call all my sponsors, every day.”.....

Awww.... now him's all butthurt. Poor thing.

Decades of tough guy the badass rhetoric, and zero accountability Teddy can't even man up and admit he bragged about screwing underage girls and avoiding the draft.

Turns out he aint much of a man after all..... which makes him a great posterboy for right wing cult-tards

"They call in and complain that I’m a racist, they claim I’m a pedophile, that I dodged the draft. They call all the promoters, they call all the venues, they call all my sponsors, every day.”.....

Decades of tough guy the badass rhetoric, and zero accountability Teddy can't even man up and admit he bragged about screwing underage girls and avoiding the draft.

Turns out he aint much of a man after all..... which makes him a great posterboy for right wing cult-tards
Having a medical deferment is not considered avoiding the draft as he did get on the bus to go take his physical. Nice try at lying though.

Put up your documented evidence about him bragging that he screwed underage girls. Because I don't believe for a minute that there is any.

Courtney Love in some whacked out moment claimed she gave him head when she was 12 but she's a proven crazy liar.

Last edited:
Nugent also has a history of game poaching and various wildlife violations.

Google "ted nugent wildlife violations"...

He really is a pathetic little puke.

Nugent is a bow hunter - he claims it ties him to his Native American roots.

You wouldn't understand, Shitting Bull - you've never eaten anything that didn't come from an EBT card.

How many times has Nugent been in jail for poaching cause when you poach...............you go to jail?

No, you don't, dumbass. Google "ted nugent wildlife violations"...
Hundreds of thousands of hunters and fishermen get wildlife violations every year whether they're unintentional or not. It is nothing to worry or complain about. Obviously Teds violation wasn't serious.

Having a medical deferment is not considered avoiding the draft as he did get on the bus to go take his physical. Nice try at lying though.

That lie has been debunked many times. Either way, he was either a SHITTER or a LIAR.

Ted Nugent: ‘No fat chicks’ because they’ll ‘kill you’

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Compares Obama To A Nazi On Conspiracy Theorist's Radio Show

Some of Nugent's wildlife violations were very serious - but were plea bargained to lesser charges. Nugent is what we ethical hunters call a slob hunter.

Why did Ted Nugent spin his illegal Alaska hunt? | Alaska Dispatch

Why is Ted Nugent pleading guilty in Alaska bear case? | Alaska Dispatch

Ted Nugent Pleads Guilty In Black Bear Kill

Ted Nugent charged with 11 deer hunting violations in California | Courts & Crime | McClatchy DC

Discovery Channel/Outdoor Channel: Ted Nugent Poaching and Lust for Guns and Killing is Not Entertainment

Under a plea deal filed in court Friday and approved at Tuesday's hearing, Nugent agreed to pay a $10,000 fine, be forbidden from hunting in Alaska or any U.S. national forest for a year and to serve two years' probation.

Rocker Ted Nugent shoots one black bear too many | Reuters

Nugent NEVER said "native Americans are vermin"
Never said that. Media distorted what he said.
Imagine that. Same as they doctored the 911 tapes in the Trayvon Martin case.

Nugent NEVER said "native Americans are vermin"
Never said that. Media distorted what he said.
Imagine that. Same as they doctored the 911 tapes in the Trayvon Martin case.

Who was he talking about and why is the lie that he has native American roots keep getting repeated?

Who was he talking about and why is the lie that he has native American roots keep getting repeated?

He was talking about you, Herr Goebbels - and your fellow demagogues.

You've got to admit - he has you expertly identified.

Put up your documented evidence about him bragging that he screwed underage girls. Because I don't believe for a minute that there is any.

Then just scroll through a few pages of this thread. They've been linked multiple time. Or do we have to re-do the entire thread just because YOU showed up?

Nugent has made his living out of trying to generate shock.
Even back when he was selling some records - he sold it as shock rock
Now, his schtick is to say outrageous things so he gets on the news.
There will be some backlash - but that's just part of the deal. Just Like Howard Stern.

I'll guarantee you that it is Nugent who is sending out the clipping of his cancellations and trying to generate as much attention as he can. He's hoping to move up to the 1,500 seat-venues and ticket prices of about $50.

Nugent has made his living out of trying to generate shock.
Even back when he was selling some records - he sold it as shock rock
Now, his schtick is to say outrageous things so he gets on the news.
There will be some backlash - but that's just part of the deal. Just Like Howard Stern.

I'll guarantee you that it is Nugent who is sending out the clipping of his cancellations and trying to generate as much attention as he can. He's hoping to move up to the 1,500 seat-venues and ticket prices of about $50.

Exactly. He's looking for more pity money from the rightwing loons.

He was talking about you, Herr Goebbels - and your fellow demagogues.

You've got to admit - he has you expertly identified.

Hey aren't you the one who keeps lying about Ted having native American roots? Are we still waiting for that link or are you just going to keep repeating the lie and re enforce the idea that you are a liar? See if you can find the link for him denying he raped that 12 year old kid. Maybe it's in the same place and same article as the one about him being a native American.

Then just scroll through a few pages of this thread. They've been linked multiple time. Or do we have to re-do the entire thread just because YOU showed up?

Linked?

ROFL

You morons link to the hate sites that program you. You little Goebbels of the left are some DUMB motherfuckers. Ted is an enemy of the party, so you slander and libel - there is nothing approaching "evidence" or "fact" in the idiocy you post. The MOST CREDIBLE shit you fucktards come up with is "High Times," to little goose steppers like you, that is the epitome of journalistic integrity.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back