Native American Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Due To "Racist, Hate-Filled Remarks"

What movie was made about a republicrat assassination?

Right Comrade...

MV5BOTE3MDE2MjYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYxODgzMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Your claim of 12 and 13 year old girls is a flat out lie - which you tell for one reason, to slander the enemy of the party.

I didn't say "12 and 13 year old girls" So your lying about what I said.

I said "12-year-old girl" and sadly, that was confirmed by the girl.

And he filed bankruptcy - yeah he's the model of a successful wingnut huh?

Last edited:
He markets himself to the not-so-bright
That's how Obama got elected.

Not at all. We love freedom of speech - just like Nugent does.

We don't try to punish or destroy people who disagree. You do.

Tell that to the Dixie Chicks.

You don't go overseas and trash the Commander in Chief during war. They were pandering. Ted says what he has to say without undermining our troops. I don't expect you to understand the difference. If you did you wouldn't be a leftist.

Or Susan Sarandon .... or Tim Robbins

Both were handed major roles purely because they are hypocritical Communists.

Fact is, Robbins is a shitty actor - only reason he EVER was or is in any films is because of his radical left politics.

As for radical left, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, George Clooney. Ashley Judd - top of the heap.

Now if you have CONSERVATIVE views, you will be black balled. Which is actually what you are doing to Nugent, Herr Goebbels.

Not at all. We love freedom of speech - just like Nugent does.

Seriously, I miss the Dixie Chicks. Apparently, exercising one's Constitutional rights is only okay when praising rightwing assholes or trashing lefties - but not vice versa.

The NaziCons really trashed the Dixie Chicks. I've always loved country music - until that happened. It opened my eyes to the fact that many country singers are rightwing nutters.

Ted Nugent on the Dixie Chicks:

THE DIXIE CHICKS are insulated. They are prima donnas. They wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them right between the eyes. So I would like to offer them the truth: If you do not kill evil under the terms of righteous, freedom-loving people like Americans then we will have to face evil in America on the evil's terms. That is unacceptable. So DIXIE CHICKS, I just recommend you shut up and sing and let the warriors take care of your freedom. You love to deny the truth and live in an insulated world of fantasy and then criticize the very system by which you can live free and brave. Suck me!

Ted Nugent Speaks Out On 'The Osbournes', The Dixie Chicks And The War With Iraq - Blabbermouth.net

Seriously, I miss the Dixie Chicks. Apparently, exercising one's Constitutional rights is only okay when praising rightwing assholes or trashing lefties - but not vice versa.

The NaziCons really trashed the Dixie Chicks. I've always loved country music - until that happened. It opened my eyes to the fact that many country singers are rightwing nutters.

THE DIXIE CHICKS are insulated. They are prima donnas. They wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them right between the eyes. So I would like to offer them the truth: If you do not kill evil under the terms of righteous, freedom-loving people like Americans then we will have to face evil in America on the evil's terms. That is unacceptable. So DIXIE CHICKS, I just recommend you shut up and sing and let the warriors take care of your freedom. You love to deny the truth and live in an insulated world of fantasy and then criticize the very system by which you can live free and brave. Suck me!

Ted Nugent Speaks Out On 'The Osbournes', The Dixie Chicks And The War With Iraq - Blabbermouth.net

Ted was right. You don't go overseas and trash your Commander in Chief while Americans are defending you. Leftist trash don't understand that.

What Do the Dixie Chicks have in Common With Ted Nugent?

On March 2003 at a concert in London, the popular country music singing group the Dixie Chicks drew angry criticisms when Natalie Maines, their lead singer, told the crowd that they were “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas,” - she was referring to George W. Bush, Jr. and the impending war with Iraq.

What the Dixie Chicks said then about President Bush, pales in comparison to what Ted Nugent recently said about President Obama during an interview with Guns.com.

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

They have NOTHING in common! That is a sin that country music will never live down.

dixie-nugget.jpeg

When I see the American flag waving in the air - I think of the Dixie Chicks.

On March 2003 at a concert in London, the popular country music singing group the Dixie Chicks drew angry criticisms when Natalie Maines, their lead singer, told the crowd that they were “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas,” - she was referring to George W. Bush, Jr. and the impending war with Iraq.

What the Dixie Chicks said then about President Bush, pales in comparison to what Ted Nugent recently said about President Obama during an interview with Guns.com.

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

They have NOTHING in common! That is a sin that country music will never live down.

dixie-nugget.jpeg

You don't go overseas and trash your Commander in Chief During wartime. Idiot.

dixie-nugget.jpeg

You don't go overseas and trash your Commander in Chief During wartime. Idiot.

Bush was being trashed in London at the same time. The end result would have been the same if they had said those same words here in the U.S.

In December 2009, during an interview with British magazine, Royal Flush, here is what Nugent said about President Obama:

“I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist. (Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up.”​

Ted Nugent Compares President Obama to Chairman Mao

Nugent made these comments during a time of TWO wars to a British magazine. Compare that to what the Dixie Chicks said about Bush.

In December 2009, during an interview with British magazine, Royal Flush, here is what Nugent said about President Obama:

“I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist. (Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up.”​

Nugent made these comments during a time of TWO wars to a British magazine. Compare that to what the Dixie Chicks said about Bush.

He wasn't in the UK when he made that statement.

No one lied about them the way you Khmer Rouge lie about Nugent.

Oh, I own Fly and Home.

So what? I've owned many of the Motor City Madman's albums, back when they were vynal . I don't care how he got out of going to Vietnam. I don't care how young his groupies were. I don't care for his hateful rants. For the Nuge........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvB5dQHvRSc]Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Oh I've listened to the DC remixes some of Stevie Nicks songs, but I still don't want to hear their opinions on politics.

No one lied about them the way you Khmer Rouge lie about Nugent.

Oh, I own Fly and Home.

So what? I've owned many of the Motor City Madman's albums, back when they were vynal . I don't care how he got out of going to Vietnam. I don't care how young his groupies were. I don't care for his hateful rants. For the Nuge........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvB5dQHvRSc]Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Oh I've listened to the DC remixes some of Stevie Nicks songs, but I still don't want to hear their opinions on politics.

I agree on all counts.

Ted was right. You don't go overseas and trash your Commander in Chief while Americans are defending you. Leftist trash don't understand that.

The ground invasion had not happened yet. Yes, we all knew the decision to invade had been made weeks if not months before. However, the troops were not defending America. Ted was wrong.

The ground invasion had not happened yet. Yes, we all knew the decision to invade had been made weeks if not months before. However, the troops were not defending America. Ted was wrong.

We were fighting in Afghanistan at the time.

We were fighting in Afghanistan at the time.

We were well into the Nation Building phase of that occupation by 2003. Fighting an insurgency. But that wasn't what the President was being criticized for, it was the upcoming invasion of Iraq.

He wasn't in the UK when he made that statement.

So what? What difference does it make that he wasn't literally standing on British soil when he gave that interview to a British magazine? It was during a time of TWO wars.

and a 12-year-old

If you Communists have a legitimate point, then why do you lie?

See, you're just demagogues - you spew shit about enemies of the party exactly like Goebbels did about the Jews. You tell outrageous lies in hopes of destroying anyone who dares take a stand against your filthy party. You slander and libel any who are identified as enemies - so not one word you post can be believed - you're just a shameless liar for your disgusting party.

He did have sex with a 12-year-old. Just because it bothers you too much for you to believe, sorry - it happened.

There is absolutely no proof of that. NONE. Courtney Love is a proven pathological liar.

Remember when she did this? Love is so horrible with her lies her own daughter Frances wants her mother banned from twitter. And of all things Love accused Grohl of being sexually obsessed with Kurt Cobain!

The woman is a freaking basket case. She also lied and said Grohl had hit on her as well. I have to look up what she tried to lay down on Billy C.

She's known for this insanity and all of you are just buying into this garbage because you hate Ted Nugent? That's really really fucked up.

Courtney Love has accused Dave Grohl of attempting to seduce her 19-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain.

The Hole singer, who is estranged from her only child, made the accusations on her private Twitter account last night. She claims that her daughter’s roommate told her that the Foo Fighters frontman – who is known as one of the nicest men in rock – “hit on Frances,” according to Gawker.

Grohl,43, is, for the uninitiated, the former Nirvana bandmate and best friend of Frances’ father, Kurt Cobain. He has therefore known her since she was a baby.

Grohl responded to Love’s accusations in a statement, he said: “Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful Twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”

After the initial incredible allegation, Love went on to threaten a Twitter account she obviously believed belonged to Grohl, although it is actually linked to a German IT worker who hasn’t tweeted since 2008, according to the website.

She talked about Grohl’s “pathology,” insisting that Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins resembles Cobain and is in the “submissive drummer position” in his hugely successful band. It has to be noted that Hawkins actually looks more like Grohl, albeit with Kurt-coloured straw blonde hair.

She also argued that the fact Grohl called one of his daughters Violet is salient, as a Hole song shares the same name. However, his eldest child, who turns six on Sunday, was named after Grohl’s maternal grandmother, as he’s stated in many interviews. The happily married rocker also has daughter Harper, who turns three next week, by his wife of nine years, Jordyn Blum.

He is one of the most beloved artists in the world, and unusually for a rock star, all the tales about him relate to his generous and moral character.

Unencumbered by actual facts, however, Courtney also accused Grohl of being “sexually obsessed” with Kurt then relayed information from a driver who claimed that Grohl had “his hands all over” Frances in his car. She also insisted that the Ohio born star, who grew up in a suburb of Washington D.C, has tried to seduce Courtney herself in the past.

This is far from the first time Love has attacked Grohl. Last November, the singer started ranting about him taking food from her child’s table at a festival in Brazil after a fan flashed a poster of Cobain in the audience. It’s alleged the pair have clashed over Nirvana copyright issues, yet Grohl has kept his counsel about Love and his friend.

UPDATE: Gawker now has an response from Frances on the situation: “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn.

I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother.”

More garbage from Love at this link:

Cele|bitchy | Courtney Love accuses Dave Grohl of trying to seduce Frances Cobain (update)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back