🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nato Planning Massive Buildup Along Russia's Border.

Barrel's statement that "This (Ukrainian) war must be won on the battlefield" means the following:

1. Public opinion is preparing for a complete rupture of relations with Russia and the introduction of a trade blockade.

The European countries have finally adopted a course of confrontation. This is emphasized by the "ritual" statements of members of the governments of Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

2. The imitation of peace talks will be curtailed, impossible conditions will be set for Russia, including the surrender of Donbass and Crimea.

3. Confrontation management will be concentrated in Washington, Turkey and other countries will be pushed away from this.

4. Europe and the United States are preparing to transfer heavy weapons systems to Ukraine – primarily air defense and missile systems.

Part of this has already happened, the UK has handed over a batch of NSM PKR, which pose a serious threat to the ships of the Black Sea Fleet.

I think the United States will transfer MGM-140 ballistic missile systems in the near future.

This was announced separately via CNBS, where it was announced about the imminent transfer of "weapons that will allow Ukraine to strike at Russian military airfields."

5. The next stage of the escalation of the conflict is being prepared, including strikes on Russian critical infrastructure and large-scale terrorist attacks in Russian cities.

In relation to Russia, the Ukrainian leadership will announce a total war regime, which includes a level of "zero tolerance" to Russian prisoners of war. Simply put, Nazi ideology will become the official course of Kiev.

It is no coincidence that Arestovich (ukrainian Psaki)recently spoke with such warmth about the methods of ISIS ( ).
I think the consequences are clear to everyone.

Now the implementation of this scenario is being stopped by European and world public opinion.

Media operations on Russia's "war crimes" in the Bucha, etc. should change the attitude of European and world society to the Russian Federation, dehumanize and separate Russia from the rest of the "civilized" world.

This will make it possible to justify terrorist attacks and other irreversible strikes by Ukraine against Russia.

Everything is being done to tightly bind both countries – Russia and Ukraine in a mutually destructive conflict for decades to come.

The significance of this should be rather easy to understand. If the Buildup includes Nato military personnell, then Russia will be taking on and killing Nato's military, and that becomes the 'direct' war that has been avoided due to rules that were mutually agreed upon.
Or is this supposed to mean a massive buildup of Nato's weaponry, attended by Ukraine forces and others who are not fighting on behalf of any country?

I never knew you were a Russian troll.

My bad.

Barrel's statement that "This (Ukrainian) war must be won on the battlefield" means the following:

1. Public opinion is preparing for a complete rupture of relations with Russia and the introduction of a trade blockade.

The European countries have finally adopted a course of confrontation. This is emphasized by the "ritual" statements of members of the governments of Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

2. The imitation of peace talks will be curtailed, impossible conditions will be set for Russia, including the surrender of Donbass and Crimea.

3. Confrontation management will be concentrated in Washington, Turkey and other countries will be pushed away from this.

4. Europe and the United States are preparing to transfer heavy weapons systems to Ukraine – primarily air defense and missile systems.

Part of this has already happened, the UK has handed over a batch of NSM PKR, which pose a serious threat to the ships of the Black Sea Fleet.

I think the United States will transfer MGM-140 ballistic missile systems in the near future.

This was announced separately via CNBS, where it was announced about the imminent transfer of "weapons that will allow Ukraine to strike at Russian military airfields."

5. The next stage of the escalation of the conflict is being prepared, including strikes on Russian critical infrastructure and large-scale terrorist attacks in Russian cities.

In relation to Russia, the Ukrainian leadership will announce a total war regime, which includes a level of "zero tolerance" to Russian prisoners of war. Simply put, Nazi ideology will become the official course of Kiev.

It is no coincidence that Arestovich (ukrainian Psaki)recently spoke with such warmth about the methods of ISIS ( ).
I think the consequences are clear to everyone.

Now the implementation of this scenario is being stopped by European and world public opinion.

Media operations on Russia's "war crimes" in the Bucha, etc. should change the attitude of European and world society to the Russian Federation, dehumanize and separate Russia from the rest of the "civilized" world.

This will make it possible to justify terrorist attacks and other irreversible strikes by Ukraine against Russia.

Everything is being done to tightly bind both countries – Russia and Ukraine in a mutually destructive conflict for decades to come.

466C7902-BC66-403E-8194-37900C085316.png

If you were talented, you would have left Russia instead of working for a Russian troll farm.

This decision is long overdue.
Admit Finland and Sweden to Nato. Establish permanent military bases with heavy weapons in Eastern Europe and the Baltics. Make up the joint Baltic fleet with wide range of ships.

.....and then BOOM!

Welcome to the hottest war you have ever seen.....nice and nuclear.

Is that what you want?:cuckoo: :rolleyes:

This decision is long overdue.
Admit Finland and Sweden to Nato. Establish permanent military bases with heavy weapons in Eastern Europe and the Baltics. Make up the joint Baltic fleet with wide range of ships.
You forgot to finish your point. Allow me to…so we can have WWIII and kill millions of women and children. Yippee.

The significance of this should be rather easy to understand. If the Buildup includes Nato military personnell, then Russia will be taking on and killing Nato's military, and that becomes the 'direct' war that has been avoided due to rules that were mutually agreed upon.
Or is this supposed to mean a massive buildup of Nato's weaponry, attended by Ukraine forces and others who are not fighting on behalf of any country?
I always go to that site for my news...always.

Originally posted by skye
.....and then BOOM!

Welcome to the hottest war you have ever seen.....nice and nuclear.

Is that what you want?:cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gipper
You forgot to finish your point. Allow me to…so we can have WWIII and kill millions of women and children. Yippee.

When super patriotic american clowns are under the influence of heavy drugs they start confusing Russia with Yugoslavia.

China won't tolerate a US win.
You are dumber than a box of rocks, duck. First of all, the US is not a participant--they support Ukraine but they are not involved. If they were China wouldn't care who the victor was as their wou two biggest rivals would be weaker. China would love to see the US enter this conflict. Have you ever heard "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" In this case Russia and the Ukraine will go at it and they will both be weaker as a result. But contrary to what you would prefer, the US won't be party to it. Ukraine is not a NATO member.

Or better, develop a plan to eliminate Putin and some Russian generals.

Yes, I know, your plan is to bow down to a bully. Because of banksters, military industry, false flag operations and other stuff..

NATO is a defensive organization, unlike Russia’s Kremlin which nowadays is offensive. If Russia does not invade a NATO country, it has nothing to worry about, except its prestige.
It is Putin’s fault for Russia’s declining prestige in the western world. If he attacks a NATO country, or another one that wants to join (Finland or Sweden), there will be many more Russians dying and Russia’s economy will sink further.
Many many wars such as the US civil war resulted in just lining up troops on the border---one yahoo fires a shot and off to war we go. Hell, ain't even gotta fire a shot---just have to have someone say that one side or the other did and off to war they go. And by someone --it could be putins side, natos side, or CHINA who is pushing for a Russia/West war.

Or better, develop a plan to eliminate Putin and some Russian generals.

Yes, I know, your plan is to bow down to a bully. Because of banksters, military industry, false flag operations and other stuff..
Nuclear brinkmanship is the act of a fool, not a tough guy…you chickenhawk.

Nuclear brinkmanship is the act of a fool, not a tough guy…you chickenhawk.
Maybe. But it is funny to see how the Russians (from this forum to high ranked officials) threaten a nuclear strike and the only answer of some Americans is pissing their pants.

Maybe. But it is funny to see how the Russians (from this forum to high ranked officials) threaten a nuclear strike and the only answer of some Americans is pissing their pants.
You’re too dumb to understand that some of us want peace, you chicken hawk.

You’re too dumb to understand that some of us want peace, you chicken hawk.
Peace? Like Chamberlain did back in 1930s? There is a Russian saying :'If you want peace, be prepare to a war'.

You can't be prepared to a war standing with wet pants, genius.

..Far from achieving stability and prosperity, most of the recipients of the US' version of democracy seem to be trapped in the "democratic curse" of political turmoil and national retrogression.

As Michael Parenti, an American political scientist pointed out, the US has been wearing these "democratic" glasses for years. An inexplicable sense of superiority has led the US to stand on the notion of it being the so-called "city on a hill", regarding its democracy as an "international model," an unsupported hypothesis, and point fingers at other countries. The US' enthusiasm for "democracy export" is not really about democracy, but about maintaining American hegemony.

Originally posted by Esay
Yes, I know, your plan is to bow down to a bully.

Russia gave freedom to Ukraine, Central Asia, Poland, East Germany, etc... and was minding her own business in the 90's.

The bullies are the ones who took advantage of Russia's magnanimous act of dismantling the soviet empire and started dotting the country's neighborhood and borders with american military bases.

Forum List

Back