NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

That's bizarre, considering you are trying to deny Ukrainian identity
Everything you are proud of about Ukraine is a fake, a shame and bizarre.

In 25 years of independence Ukraine has wasted everything it got. It failed in nearly every attribute of statehood, starting from military and ending in such “minor” things as healthcare and education.

Corruption is rampant. State is doing all its best to squeeze more money from citizens.

Given all of these, it is fairly obvious that Ukraine has failed as a state. Current events on the East of the country are the natural consequence of such failure.
https://www.quora.com/Is-Ukraine-becoming-a-failed-state

The UN report documents hundreds of cases of illegal detention, torture and ill-treatment of detainees
The Times: Kyiv allows torture and runs secret jails, says UN

NY Times:
the International Monitory Fund and the donor nations, like United States, can’t continue to shovel money into a corrupt swamp
Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption

Why Ukraine Must Outsource Its Fight Against Corruption

As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
Opinion | Ukraine Declares War on Journalism
The West Suppresses Report on Ukraine’s Suppression of Journalists | Washington's Blog

A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

George Friedman, Founder and Chairman of Stratfor:
This speech came after another interesting interview where he admits that the overthrow of Yanukovych was "the most blatant coup in history" and among other things the American "payback" for Russian involvement in Syria.
· The primordial interest of the United States for centuries (WWI, WWII and the Cold War) has been to stop a coalition between Germany and Russia.
  • Germany is in very peculiar position and they have a very complex relationship with Russians.
  • The Germans themselves don't know what to do and haven't made up their mind.
  • For the US, the primordial fear is German capital and technology and Russian natural resources and manpower. This combination for centuries has scared the United States.
Stratfor Chairman Straight-Talking: US Policy Is Driven by Imperative to Stop Coalition between Germany and Russia

And all that ^ is only a tip of huge iceberg of the things to be proud of in Ukraine (if I had to list them all I would be writing until next week).

Last edited:
The Soros myth

"Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York who is now Trump’s personal lawyer, has repeatedly touted the idea that the billionaire philanthropist was the financier and mastermind behind Democratic dirty dealings in Ukraine.
“George Soros was behind it, George Soros’ company was funding it,” Giuliani told ABC, referring to the related conspiracy theory that Ukraine colluded with Clinton.

Soros has been a favourite target of virulent rightwing conspiracy theories dating back to the early 1990s, many with antisemitic undertones.

The Soros-Ukraine narrative has been widely discredited. An investigation by the Daily Beast found it to be “flimsy” and based “almost entirely on innuendos”.

Soros was funding it. He openly did interviews begging for support for his Ukrainian friends, and demanding the EU “take action” against Russia. Now why would a billionaire spend so much of his time lobbying for the Ukrainian revolution? Because he had a stake in it of course.

Prove it. Ukrainophobe.

[

You're right for once. Russia is the root of all Ukrainian problems and tragedies.
Soros has just rejoiced. His dollars at work.

View attachment 282455

No one pays me and certainly not your friend Soros.
I did not mean he pays you. I meant he has deeply brainwashed too many people in Ukraine and in the West and now they are serving to him spreading fake info just like yourself.

upload_2019-10-2_15-39-7-png.282459

^That's the goal.

Soros hasn't brainwashed me or any other Ukrainian. I know nothing about him. I get my news from lots of sources, not like you who gets your "news" from just one source, the Kremlin, the propaganda capital of the World.

The entire Globalist media get their talking points from Marxist “leaders” like Soros.

Soros has $1 billion invested in Ukraine:

George Soros's secret 2016 access to State exposes 'big money' hypocrisy of Democrats

Too long and boring to read.

Soros has just rejoiced. His dollars at work.

View attachment 282455

I did not mean he pays you. I meant he has deeply brainwashed too many people in Ukraine and in the West and now they are serving to him spreading fake info just like yourself.

^That's the goal.

Soros hasn't brainwashed me or any other Ukrainian. I know nothing about him. I get my news from lots of sources, not like you who gets your "news" from just one source, the Kremlin, the propaganda capital of the World.

The entire Globalist media get their talking points from Marxist “leaders” like Soros.

George Soros's secret 2016 access to State exposes 'big money' hypocrisy of Democrats
5 billion, at least that's what Victoria Nuland has admitted. And I'm sure it was a lot more.

That's $5 billion over several years, not in one payment.

^That's the goal.

5 billion, at least that's what Victoria Nuland has admitted. And I'm sure it was a lot more.

her statement was done in December 2013, which several years are you talking about? You didn't even look at it because you thing you know something. All your posts prove: you are too ignorant to post.

In 25 years of independence Ukraine has wasted everything it got. It failed in nearly every attribute of statehood, starting from military and ending in such “minor” things as healthcare and education.

Corruption is rampant. State is doing all its best to squeeze more money from citizens.

Given all of these, it is fairly obvious that Ukraine has failed as a state. Current events on the East of the country are the natural consequence of such failure.

The UN report documents hundreds of cases of illegal detention, torture and ill-treatment of detainees

NY Times:
the International Monitory Fund and the donor nations, like United States, can’t continue to shovel money into a corrupt swamp

As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
The West Suppresses Report on Ukraine’s Suppression of Journalists | Washington's Blog

This speech came after another interesting interview where he admits that the overthrow of Yanukovych was "the most blatant coup in history" and among other things the American "payback" for Russian involvement in Syria.
· The primordial interest of the United States for centuries (WWI, WWII and the Cold War) has been to stop a coalition between Germany and Russia.
  • Germany is in very peculiar position and they have a very complex relationship with Russians.
  • For the US, the primordial fear is German capital and technology and Russian natural resources and manpower. This combination for centuries has scared the United States.
Stratfor Chairman Straight-Talking: US Policy Is Driven by Imperative to Stop Coalition between Germany and Russia

And all that ^ is only a tip of huge iceberg of the things to be proud of in Ukraine (if I had to list them all I would be writing until next week).

It most certainly is not, katsap

Ukraine isn't perfect, but it's far more democratic than Putler's dictatorship.

That's a good one coming from a Russian, a country which is World renowned for torture.

The New York Times, Putin's voice in the US. LOL! I'll bet those articles were written by Russians.

Anti Ukrainian article written by a Jew, will Baron agree with it? :)

"The most blatent coup in history" LOL! That is absolute bollocks!

I can show you thousands of articles about Russian atrocities. Anything which you accuse Ukraine of you can be sure Russia has done far worse..You're on a loser attacking another country as a Russian.

^That's the goal.

her statement was done in December 2013, which several years are you talking about? You didn't even look at it because you thing you know something. All your posts prove: you are too ignorant to post.

I've read it all before.

NY Times:

That's a good one coming from a Russian, a country which is World renowned for torture.

The New York Times, Putin's voice in the US. LOL! I'll bet those articles were written by Russians.

I can show you thousands of articles about Russian atrocities. Anything which you accuse Ukraine of you can be sure Russia has done far worse..You're on a loser attacking another country as a Russian.
The New York Times, Putin's voice in the US? That's something new, I bet NY Times will be very surprised to hear that.

upload_2019-10-2_19-9-9.png

Reading your posts one can understand: mission accomplished.

P.S. Russia is a free and progressing country, especially, comparing to Ukraine. It was soooooo sweet to breeze with a fresh air of freedom there this summer....

Last edited:
The Soros myth

"Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York who is now Trump’s personal lawyer, has repeatedly touted the idea that the billionaire philanthropist was the financier and mastermind behind Democratic dirty dealings in Ukraine.
“George Soros was behind it, George Soros’ company was funding it,” Giuliani told ABC, referring to the related conspiracy theory that Ukraine colluded with Clinton.

Soros has been a favourite target of virulent rightwing conspiracy theories dating back to the early 1990s, many with antisemitic undertones.

The Soros-Ukraine narrative has been widely discredited. An investigation by the Daily Beast found it to be “flimsy” and based “almost entirely on innuendos”.

Soros was funding it. He openly did interviews begging for support for his Ukrainian friends, and demanding the EU “take action” against Russia. Now why would a billionaire spend so much of his time lobbying for the Ukrainian revolution? Because he had a stake in it of course.

Prove it. Ukrainophobe.

I linked the proof. Search for Soros + Ukraine videos yourself.

Ukraine is good for one thing, their hot women. I don’t have anything against banging them.

Oh by the way: The Austrians had called 200 years ago the Russians and the Ukrainians both "Ruthens" (="Ruthenen"). It's time for Russians and Ukrainians to respect again each other as free brothers and sisters. All weapons in this pseudo-conflict between Ruthens and Ruthens, between Russians and Ukrainians, have to fall silent. Now and forever!

Only Ukrainians are Ruthenians, not Russians. Ukrainians aren't Russians, they're not the same people.

What a nonsense. More than 60% of the words in both languages are the same - this means you can speak with each other without interpreter. You are the same people. And you should perhaps slowly start to think about why other Slaws - the Polish and the Czechs for example - hate Russia so much. And Russia is by the way a multi-national empire too. So when Russia is not able to let live other Russians, Ruthens and/or Slaws - or also your viking grandparents and others - in peace: How do you think will end the Russian empire? Overflowed from love? As long as love is not possible between Ukrainians and Russians - ... - what about strict discipline and a stronger (re-)approximation to the common values of Europe?

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Last edited:
Oh by the way: The Austrians had called 200 years ago the Russians and the Ukrainians both "Ruthens" (="Ruthenen"). It's time for Russians and Ukrainians to respect again each other as free brothers and sisters. All weapons in this pseudo-conflict between Ruthens and Ruthens, between Russians and Ukrainians, have to fall silent. Now and forever!

Only Ukrainians are Ruthenians, not Russians. Ukrainians aren't Russians, they're not the same people.

What a nonsense. More than 60% of the words in both languages are the same - this means you can speak with each other without interpreter. You are the same people. And you should perhaps slowly start to think about why other Slaws - the Polish and the Czechs for example - hate you so much. And Russia is by the way a multi-national empire too. So when Russia is not able to let live other Russians, Ruthens and/or Slaws - or also your viking grandparents and others - in peace: How do you think will end the Russian empire? Overflowed from love? As long as love is not possible between Ukrainians and Russians - ... - what about strict discipline and a stronger (re-)approximation to the common values of Europe?

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

So Germany needs more rapists?

... I'm not expecting there to be a conflict between Europe and Russia and I don't want that to happen.

I don't know whether they did, Ukraine is still hoping to get full EU membership.

Probably in 200 years, EU has enough parasites.

What about you would care about your own parasite - ah: sorry "president" - and not about European problems, US-American Nazi-idiot? When it is the free will of the Ukraine - and when the structure of the Ukraine fits to the structure of the rest of the European Union - why should the Ukraine not become a member of the European Union? 2 years - 200 years - who cares? The European Union excludes no one in Europe, because the USA or Russia are doing the greatest nonsense with a wrong chest note of conviction.

Last edited:

What a nonsense. More than 60% of the words in both languages are the same - this means you can speak with each other without interpreter. You are the same people. And you should perhaps slowly start to think about why other Slaws - the Polish and the Czechs for example - hate you so much. And Russia is by the way a multi-national empire too. So when Russia is not able to let live other Russians, Ruthens and/or Slaws - or also your viking grandparents and others - in peace: How do you think will end the Russian empire? Overflowed from love? As long as love is not possible between Ukrainians and Russians - ... - what about strict discipline and a stronger (re-)approximation to the common values of Europe?

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Nazi, shut up.

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Nazi, shut up.

That´s a yes, I assume.

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Nazi, shut up.

That´s a yes, I assume.

Do you still tell everyone you are a German, idiot? We do not have the problems in Germany, which you think we should have, because you have not any idea, what you try to speak about.

Last edited:

NY Times:

The New York Times, Putin's voice in the US? That's something new, I bet NY Times will be very surprised to hear that.

View attachment 282496

P.S. Russia is a free and progressing country, especially, comparing to Ukraine. It was soooooo sweet to breeze with a fresh air of freedom there this summer....

The New York Times quite often publishes anti Ukrainian articles written by Russians.

What is yout mission, to get the Putin medal for services to Kremlin propaganda? :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is so funny! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The Soros myth

Prove it. Ukrainophobe.

I linked the proof. Search for Soros + Ukraine videos yourself.

Ukraine is good for one thing, their hot women. I don’t have anything against banging them.

Something independent, not something from an enemy of Soros or a Russian source.

Unfortunate for you that they don't want to be anywhere near you. :)

What a nonsense. More than 60% of the words in both languages are the same - this means you can speak with each other without interpreter. You are the same people. And you should perhaps slowly start to think about why other Slaws - the Polish and the Czechs for example - hate Russia so much. And Russia is by the way a multi-national empire too. So when Russia is not able to let live other Russians, Ruthens and/or Slaws - or also your viking grandparents and others - in peace: How do you think will end the Russian empire? Overflowed from love? As long as love is not possible between Ukrainians and Russians - ... - what about strict discipline and a stronger (re-)approximation to the common values of Europe?

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Russians complain about having to learn Ukrainian. Even if the languages are close the people aren't, Ukrainians and Russians have a different mentality. Not the same people at all, look at the hate by Russians towards Ukrainians on this forum.
The Russian empire has already ended, but Putin is trying to rebuild it. Maybe things will improve when he's gone and Russia will stop bullying and intimidating it's neighbours. Relations between Ukraine and Russia aren't good at this time and that's entirely because Russia won't let Ukraine decide it's own future.

Last edited:

NY Times:

View attachment 282496

NY Times should be renamed to Tel Aviv Times

zionist-media-1-900x500.jpg

Ukraine was dissolved when the revolutionaries threw out their constitution in order to choose a new leader and government.
You don’t just get to throw out the rule book and then try to use the same rule book to claim what your borders are. When forming a new country, you only get to claim the land you hold with your army and who ever willingly participates in that new government.

Crimea clearly did not and they chose to side with Russia. Funny how you fascists don’t give a shit about democracy. It didn’t work for you when trying to remove the rightfully elected president, and you ignore the will of the people in Crimea.

Ukraine has been dissoved? Russia signed the Budapest memorandum in 1994 agreeing to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity in exchange for Ukraine giving up it's nuclear weapons. Russia broke the treaty, it is the aggressor, stop passing the blame.

The Crimea referendum was a fake referendum. What facists? The Ukrainian government aren't fascists, nor have they ever been. The fascists are in Russia, why do you think your president is known as Putler?

Yes, Ukraine was dissolved when they threw out their constitution since they couldn’t legally remove the President they didn’t like.

You don’t automatically get to keep the same borders and people, especially when there is a split. The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation. You can cry about it not being “legitimate” because the vote didn’t go the way you wanted, but tough shit. Also, your new Ukrainian army was too weak to take it over. Thus you don’t own it.

Yes they could and they did.

"The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation."
When did that vote happen?

Do you can't read newspapers?

Yes I can. What I wrote isn't wrong. The only vote to join the RF happened in Crimea, not Eastern Ukraine.

Because if Russians wanted to do it they would be killed by the Jewish - Ukrainian Nazis like in Odessa

Forum List

Back