Navy admiral’s Pearl Harbor speech trolls Colin Kaepernick

You're a dick who has no idea what it means to SERVE your country if that's your attitude to the American people. That is if you really were in the military
LOL I love it. I disagree with your fantastically wild delusions, but I am still amused by them.

mijjmu.jpg

You're a dick who has no idea what it means to SERVE your country if that's your attitude to the American people. That is if you really were in the military
LOL I love it. I disagree with your fantastically wild delusions, but I am still amused by them.

mijjmu.jpg

Being a stuck up dick to people about being in the military is no way to show you honor your country. You're a terrible liar

big deal no matter DIVINEWINDS veteran status . These veterans of the last 30 or more years think they are special when all they did was volunteer to be employees of USA government for money . Far different than the Greatest Generation who fought and died or survived and then went on to raise families and do work as they never mentioned their veteran status or lack of veteran status . And all the time with no bragigng about being SPECIAL veterans , eh DWind !!

Being a stuck up dick to people about being in the military is no way to show you honor your country. You're a terrible liar
Awesome. You're so butthurt people will think I shoved a baseball bat up your ass.

15mk0f4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- GOOD , just so you realize that the Gent that brought up race has the RIGHT to say as he said . This country , Land of Free Speech for him and YOU , me and the Canook is not yet Canada DWind .
I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America at least 7 times. How many times did you swear that oath?

Another one? It's amazing how like every liberal on the site was in the military.

If that's your attitude about it, you shouldn't have. You don't get what serving your country means. You're just using your experience to be an ass about it
What's less amazing and even sad is how many yellowbelly chickenhawks are on the far right side of the room. All are liars.
------------------------------------------- and yer also a name caller eh DWind . and where did the special agent provocateur Canook go ?? [chuckle]

He's sealed his fate. Just another dumb punk ass black.

Thanks for proving that Capernick is right .
1) His name is Kaepernick. If you're going to support someone, at least try to know who the fuck you are supporting.

2) Kaepernick claims "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color". While there are certainly assholes (of all skin tones) who are racist, most people don't care. US laws protect people of all skin tones, religions, genders, etc, so I fail to see how Colin's claim is anything but a misrepresentation of the truth. Perhaps you can explain how this country "oppresses black people and people of color".

Sure. When it comes to BLM movement , there focus is a justice system that targets blacks and minorities .

There's hundreds of articles ,stories , and studies about this .

Awesome. You're so butthurt people will think I shoved a baseball bat up your ass.

15mk0f4.jpg

The way you run around asking everyone who disagrees with you when they were in the military so they can have an opinion sure points the butt hurt needle squarely at you. In fact that's the point I'm making. I come from a military family and military community and that isn't how they speak to civilians. You're full of shit, your military experience is playing with GI Joes

1) His name is Kaepernick. If you're going to support someone, at least try to know who the fuck you are supporting.

2) Kaepernick claims "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color". While there are certainly assholes (of all skin tones) who are racist, most people don't care. US laws protect people of all skin tones, religions, genders, etc, so I fail to see how Colin's claim is anything but a misrepresentation of the truth. Perhaps you can explain how this country "oppresses black people and people of color".

Sure. When it comes to BLM movement , there focus is a justice system that targets blacks and minorities .

Articles, from the main steam media.

Is that the new righty answer to everything ? The msm made it up!!

-------------------------------------------------- GOOD , just so you realize that the Gent that brought up race has the RIGHT to say as he said . This country , Land of Free Speech for him and YOU , me and the Canook is not yet Canada DWind .
I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America at least 7 times. How many times did you swear that oath?

Another one? It's amazing how like every liberal on the site was in the military.

If that's your attitude about it, you shouldn't have. You don't get what serving your country means. You're just using your experience to be an ass about it
What's less amazing and even sad is how many yellowbelly chickenhawks are on the far right side of the room. All are liars.
------------------------------------------- and yer also a name caller eh DWind . and where did the special agent provocateur Canook go ?? [chuckle]

He's an idiot. He calls the right chicken hawks when the left claim they are against our use of the military while they follow the same policies and he can't explain why the military is overall easily majority conservative. Talk about liars.

Then again he's shown with his flagrant disrespect for civilians he's lying about his experience anyway. It's just a tool for him to be a dick

and in the last week or so we have veterans out in North Dakota putting their [supposed] special status to work helping mrobama shut down an oil pipeline on or near an Indian Reservation . Point is that these veterans being for or against the pipeline is of no special consequence just because they are veterans .

big deal no matter DIVINEWINDS veteran status . These veterans of the last 30 or more years think they are special when all they did was volunteer to be employees of USA government for money . Far different than the Greatest Generation who fought and died or survived and then went on to raise families and do work as they never mentioned their veteran status or lack of veteran status . And all the time with no bragigng about being SPECIAL veterans , eh DWind !!
More anti-military rhetoric from non-military(?) partisans.

While the Greatest Generation is certainly laudable, it wasn't just the less-than-four-years of WWII that made them so. It was the hardship of the Great Depression followed by the loss of almost 500,000 Americans in the extremely intense conditions of WWII. It was the sacrifice of both the troops and those at home who endured rationing and other sacrifices for the war effort.

Unlike you, I'm not going to take away from the suffering of our post-WWII veterans, but clearly Americans at home haven't suffered like their parents and grandparents did from December 1941 until August 1945.

xq03M.jpg

Yeah. Good of an answer as any. When you deal with deludes and lairs all the time.

He's an idiot. He calls the right chicken hawks when the left claim they are against our use of the military while they follow the same policies and he can't explain why the military is overall easily majority conservative. Talk about liars.

Then again he's shown with his flagrant disrespect for civilians he's lying about his experience anyway. It's just a tool for him to be a dick
and in the last week or so we have veterans out in North Dakota putting their [supposed] special status to work helping mrobama shut down an oil pipeline on or near an Indian Reservation . Point is that these veterans being for or against the pipeline is of no special consequence just because they are veterans .
You two work great together!

$1000 says I can prove I'm a vet plus I have two witnesses on this forum who know I'm a vet. Which of you two anti-military cowards is willing to take the bet?

Yeah. Good of an answer as any. When you deal with deludes and lairs all the time.

Then who is NOT the msm?! How do you get info ?

You two work great together!

$1000 says I can prove I'm a vet plus I have two witnesses on this forum who know I'm a vet. Which of you two anti-military cowards is willing to take the bet?

The way you talk to civilians proves you have no honor and I never bet people without honor because you don't honor bets.

And me doubting you are military because you dishonor the military makes ... me ... hate the military ... What would be really sad about you is if you actually were in the military and this is how you talk to people about your "service"

....and yer also a name caller eh DWind . and where did the special agent provocateur Canook go ?? [chuckle]
Pot calling the Kettle black? LOL

Is it name-calling when it's true? kaz is a coward, anti-military. You seem to like him. Why? Because you are two little peas-in-a-pod?

Then who is NOT the msm?! How do you get info ?
Like you and media, I just make it all up.

The way you talk to civilians proves you have no honor and I never bet people without honor because you don't honor bets.....
Are you taking the bet or not? Are you trying to weasel out of it like cowardly yellowbellies often do?

As for the way I "talk to civilians", untrue. I only have a problem with "civilians" who attack vets, disrespect our nation, our Constitution and those who defend it. People like you.

Forum List

Back