Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden left in poverty with no pension, healthcare or protect

And to think, you were questioning whether or not the SEALs killed Bin Laden a while back.

Tell us how that dick tastes boy.

I'll let you know when you pull it out of your ass. :cool:

That doesn't even make sense. Your bitter hatred of Obama has made you crazy. First you said killing Bin Laden was a mistake. Then you questioned whether he was dead. Then you changed both those stories. Now you're alleging that Obama pressured Christie to lower the New Jersey flag for Whitney Houston.

Yeah, you've taken your make-believe world a bit too far there faggot.

You've gotten me confused with someone else.

I never said killing him was a mistake. I just wish I had been there to do it personally.

The only reason I questioned whether he had been killed or not is because Obama refuses to release any proof. Like a few pictures is going to piss off the rags more than that video Obama said was so despicable.

Who knows why Christie did it. I do know that Obama got to him on Hurricane Sandy and Christie has sold out his own party for something, money, threats against his career, or hookers that don't mind fucking a disgusting fat-body.

Oh, and I'm not the one who wants me to suck his dick.....faggot.

He got out too early. He is not entitled to anything.

but Why did he do that? Why not wait and give just 4 more years?

Yet, I also think there is more to this than described in the article....

He did it because he applied for disability which he knew takes on average nine months to get reviewed. Just like any other American. And will probably be denied the first and second time. Just like any other American. And yes there is more to it. He failed to mention he is able to get free healthcare for five years automatically from Veterans affairs. And he talked about protecting his family who he doesn't even live with. Like they're in danger anyway.

121 posts and nobody has yet asked the most basic question about this: How did the so-called Center for Investigative Reporting find out the name and location of "the shooter," let alone go there and ask him questions? Nobody else has.

Last edited:
121 posts and nobody has yet asked the most basic question about this: How did a Russian news channel find out the name and location of "the shooter," let alone go there and ask him questions? Nobody else has.

You really had to ask how Russia found out?

It's not very hard to find out. SEAL team members aren't secret agents.

I think if Obama had kept his fucking mouth shut about which unit got OBL that would have helped keep their identities more of a secret.

121 posts and nobody has yet asked the most basic question about this: How did a Russian news channel find out the name and location of "the shooter," let alone go there and ask him questions? Nobody else has.

I think if Obama had kept his fucking mouth shut about which unit got OBL that would have helped keep their identities more of a secret.

Actually, I corrected my post and asked the same question about the Center for Investigative Reporting.

If it's not that hard, then what's his name?

I'll let you know when you pull it out of your ass. :cool:

That doesn't even make sense. Your bitter hatred of Obama has made you crazy. First you said killing Bin Laden was a mistake. Then you questioned whether he was dead. Then you changed both those stories. Now you're alleging that Obama pressured Christie to lower the New Jersey flag for Whitney Houston.

I never said killing him was a mistake. I just wish I had been there to do it personally.

The only reason I questioned whether he had been killed or not is because Obama refuses to release any proof. Like a few pictures is going to piss off the rags more than that video Obama said was so despicable.

Who knows why Christie did it. I do know that Obama got to him on Hurricane Sandy and Christie has sold out his own party for something, money, threats against his career, or hookers that don't mind fucking a disgusting fat-body.

Ahh...so now the President is getting hookers for the governor of New Jersey. You, unbelieveably, used to make more sense before you became so bitter.

It's fun to watch your downward spiral though. You should take a cue from "The T" and "Liability" who left in shame.:cuckoo:

Actually, I corrected my post and asked the same question about the Center for Investigative Reporting.

I'm more bothered by the fact that Obama has profited off of the raid but none of the team members have. Several of them were brought up on charges because they acted as consultants for a video game.

Obama can blab intimate details of the mission to the world but every single one of them would be brought up on charges for doing the same.

We always here the heroic military men say they were "just doing my job".

Their job requires 20 years of service for full retirement. So....whats the issue? When a person "just does the job", but doesn't meet 20 years, they dont get full retirement.

I dont recall the military being very fond of people wanting special treatment.

Obama's job is to care for them while they are in our service. Not much beyond that. And I would hire him in a heartbeat. Maybe he has other issues that are preventing him from gainful employment.

Besides that WE THE PEOPLE should be helping him for helping us.

Obama's job is to care for them while they are in our service. Not much beyond that. And I would hire him in a heartbeat. Maybe he has other issues that are preventing him from gainful employment.

So the govt does help you? Do you feel the same about the local govt that helps you?

Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden left in poverty with no pension, healthcare or protect

Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden left in poverty with no pension, healthcare or protection ? RT

Remember the speach Obama gave that he would stand by our heroes. Again, another lie from Obama
How 'bout that....the dude is a run-o'-the-mill Teabagger....
eusa_doh.gif

529.gif

Navy Seals didn't kill Bin Laden. Sheik Omar did years ago. The Muslim world knows it is the truth but are fine with playing along with Obamas lie here. If you doubt it you should view the youtube video with David Frost and the Pakistani woman who was murdered 2 months after the interview aired. Benazir Bhutto was her name. She tells David Frost in the interview that Bin Laden died 2 years prior as Sheik Omar murdered him. Those are the facts. Forget Zero thirty as it has zero truth to it. - Jeremiah

high-five7.jpg

'BAGGER BUST!!!!

Ahh...so now the President is getting hookers for the governor of New Jersey. You, unbelieveably, used to make more sense before you became so bitter.

It's fun to watch your downward spiral though. You should take a cue from "The T" and "Liability" who left in shame.:cuckoo:

mudmissile is one butt hurt, tinfoil hat :tinfoil: wearing, rw'er. thats for sure :thup: Thats why the other rw'ers here love him :)

As to the OP, you don't put in 20, & your benefits can be counted on one hand. I know. I served as well.

People don't join the military to get rich, they join the military to serve their nation and their fellow citizens. With that said, they should at least earn a living wage while serving and he would have a pension if he'd stayed in for his 20.

Living wage? Now that's just crazy talk.

I'm retired military.

This crap about the military not earning a "living wage" is bullshit. If all you are looking at is their base pay, then you don't know what you are talking about.

In addition to the base wage, a married military member is provided free housing, and free medical care for his or her entire family. And when we served in a combat zone, we got combat pay. Tax free.

And those guys are getting paid a lot more than I did at the time. The military has gotten some pretty hefty pay increases in recent years.

Is it a life of luxury? Hell no. But it is not starvation level, either. Not even close.

Now, I had a guy under me with three kids who joined up rather late in life. Since he was in the lower paygrades in the beginning, and had three kids, he actually qualified for food stamps. But that was a long time ago (before all these pay increases) and he was an exception.

A single military member is provided free housing, food, and medical care. They also have a pretty good life insurance policy. Every penny of their paycheck is discretionary money. And if a single person decides they want to live off base, the government pays their rent.

If they decide to go to college in their free time, the government pays most of their tuition.

So don't be throwing any bullshit around about the military not earning a living wage.

It ain't a great life, but it ain't a bad life, either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back