Nazis were Catholic?

dingbat, your first three paragraphs are a TERRIFIC introduction to
----"INTRO TO RELIGION 101" --------but I am no longer 20 years
old. HOWEVER-----your first paragraph does nothing for me as an
intro to PHYSICIS 101. -------always answer the burning question
every 20 year old asks ------"DO WE HAVE TO KNOW CALCULUS"?

Thank you for proving my point that the Jewish people have lost the original meaning of the Torah.

If you don't understand that the first two chapters tell you that spirit created the material world and that man is a product of that creation, you don't stand a chance of understanding anything else that was written.

If you are looking for the reason why so many Jewish people have become atheists, look no further for the reason.

your first paragraph does nothing for me as an
intro to PHYSICIS 101.

Point #2: Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation. Specifically, the creation of the universe and everything in it from nothing and the evolution of space and time from cosmic evolution through the evolution of consciousness.

We know from science that space and time had a beginning. Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations tells us that all matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. The the First Law of Thermodynamics (i.e. conservation of energy) tells us that since that time matter and energy has only changed form. Which means that the atoms in our bodies were created from nothing when space and and time were created from nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. The problem with a cyclical universe is with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy. So while the total energy of the universe does not decrease, the usable energy of the universe does decrease. If it is a periodic or cyclical universe then the entropy will increase with each cycle. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a fundamental law of nature which tells us that entropy can only increase or stay the same. Entropy can never decrease. Which means that in a finite amount of time, a finite system will reach a maximum state of disorder which is called thermal equilibrium and then it will stay in that state. A cyclical universe cannot avoid this problem. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium (good thing too because there would be no life) we know that the universe did have a beginning.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation and describes that the universe was created in steps or stage or phases. Scientific evidence tells us that the universe started out as subatomic particles and very quickly formed hydrogen and helium. This is called cosmic evolution. The hydrogen and helium formed stellar structures such as galaxies. This is called stellar evolution. The supernovas of stars created all of the elements and compounds that we see through fusion. This is called chemical evolution. All of these stages or phases had to occur before inanimate matter could make the leap to life. An event we still do not fully understand although the best understanding is that it can only occur in hot, wet conditions with an atmosphere rich in certain chemical compounds. Even with these condition being present we do not know how these chemical compounds could fold themselves in just the correct sequence to create life capable of replicating itself. The amount of information required for life to replicate is staggering. But however life made this leap we know it had to begin from a single celled organism and evolved into evermore increasing complex life forms up to the point that beings that know and create eventually arose.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis tells us that space and time had a beginning, that it was created in steps and that life came from inanimate matter.

Thank you for proving my point that the Jewish people have lost the original meaning of the Torah.

If you don't understand that the first two chapters tell you that spirit created the material world and that man is a product of that creation, you don't stand a chance of understanding anything else that was written.

If you are looking for the reason why so many Jewish people have become atheists, look no further for the reason.

dingbat-----your post is more OVER THE TOP in terms of utter
stupidity than is your usual output. I did not even discuss my
PERSONAL OPINION on the content or meaning of "the first two
chapters" In fact----I am not sure what you mean by a bible "chapter" Is all of "genesis" ONE CHAPTER?-------MOST OF ALL----your concept that I represent
"DA JOOOISH PEOPLE"------is silly. I did not even go to "Hebrew school" ----

chapters" In fact----I am not sure what you mean by a bible "chapter" Is all of "genesis" ONE CHAPTER?-------MOST OF ALL----your concept that I represent
I see you have no counter argument.

upload_2019-1-2_8-15-1.png

What about to learn to think? When the German Jews (0.5% of the population of Germany) really would had been the reason why Germany lost World War 1, then this would mean one single German Jew was in average more mighty than 200 other Germans, isn't it?

When the German Jews would had been the reason why Germany lost World War 1

for hitler and who he was pandering too the jews did not lose the war for them they used the war for their personal gain over the german people who sacrificed and fought in the conflict ... the perception whether fact or not is the historical norm of the jewish closed net religious community. no where is there mention of their being superior to the aryan germans.

Since the Torah is the blueprint of existence, it’s rather obvious that existence must become what the Torah dictates.
There is no allegory and every phrase in the Torah is just as relevant to my life today as it was from the first moment of creation.
By the way, the “spirit” is a creation, not the Creator.

View attachment 238034

counter argument to WHAT? your contention that jews do not
understand the first "chapter" of the bible? How do you know
what jews understand? I am a jew----I studied Hebrew as a
LANGUAGE (secular) in my mid teens. Genesis is written in
simple Hebrew-----especially the "IN THE BEGINNING...." part.
I read it and came to the conclusion that it could be read ONLY in
the original Hebrew------otherwise you do not know WTF it says.
------as to your "POINT" what is it?

View attachment 238034

Ding is a GENIUS because he knows it’s all allegory!

Theres only one way to find out the truth about relgion and whos right if anyone is and thats to die .

Theres only one way to find out the truth about relgion ... thats to die.

no, you are wrong - that is for who did not reach and surpass the apex, necessary triumphs - through judgement for admission to the Everlasting while alive. and simply perished.

View attachment 238034

Ding is a GENIUS because he knows it’s all allegory!

your emphasized the right words------especially the words GENIUS
and KNOWS. You could have left out "allegory" and just
emphasized DING, GENIUS, KNOWS

the original Hebrew---
---otherwise you do not know WTF it says.

it could be read ONLY in the original Hebrew--- otherwise you do not know WTF it says

that is why the religion was passed down orally or does your claim own that as well ... from antiquity.

the original Hebrew---

it could be read ONLY in the original Hebrew--- otherwise you do not know WTF it says

that is why the religion was passed down orally or does your claim own that as well ... from antiquity.

what was "passed down orally"??? the first page of the book
called "genesis"?----------everyone, simply, memorized it? It is nice
poetry-------but it is not a nursery rhyme

D
I’m talking about Bible Belt Christians. They say it’s all in the Bible. They are to defend the Jews till the end days.

Just because your sect of Christianity doesn’t espouse to this doesn’t mean others dont

oh----like I do not know "bible belt" Christians--------where do you live?
On the moon?? Have you done anything more than 20 miles from
home? I am a jew-----not a christian
Google pat robertson why evangelical Christians defend Israel. It’s because they believe the words of Moses and and the ancient profits of Israel were inspired by god. And that god gave the Jews that land.

yeah? so? how does "Christians who believe that bible" surprise
you?
ont change the subject. You said Christians don’t use Jewish prophecy and I showed you that evangelicals buy into the Old Testament. They believe it.

It’s really an unholy alliance because the truth is jews call bullshit on the Jesus stories. They say he was just a man.

But that doesn’t stop evangelicals from supporting Israel because Christianity is a spin-off of jewdaoism. They can’t call bs on the Old Testament because then that would mean their religion is bs too.

boo boo, you vacillate between lying and NOTHING. Your statement "you said Christians don't use jewish prophecy..." is
idiotic------IMO---Christians misconstrue "jewish prophecy" (it is
better to say 'writings of jewish prophets' As to Jesus stories ---true-----Jesus is a man if one looks at him from a jewish perspective.
As to "BS"-----whatevah

Are you speaking half English? I proved my point and I don't know what your comeback is even supposed to mean. If you have something to say say it.

So your hangup is that I said Jewish prophets instead of Jewish Prophecy? Whatevah is right. You are losing the argument. You just think you are winning because Jews never admit they are wrong.

And Ding is right.

But I do agree with you guys that Jesus was just a man. You can't say he didn't exist because that would probably call bs on your religion too. Because Moses was just a guy tripping on payote. He never met God and you know it.

Hell I don't even think most Jews believe in God. It's more of a race than it is a religion.

But since God is at the center of your club you can't really admit that.

the original Hebrew---

what was "passed down orally"???

the spoken Religion of Antiquity -

what should have been the religion, not the history lesson - is that found only in your language ... whichever in whatever form fancied by your community.

you?
It’s simple. He believes in reading the first eleven chapters of the Torah literally instead of how it was intended to be understood.

He thinks people who read the Torah literally are idiots and he’s right they are idiots. He should know he’s one of them.

oh----I am fascinated How were the first 11 chapters of the Torah
"intended" to be understood------and by whom?
You are Jewish and you don’t know?

As ancient man’s recording of actual events and selected wisdoms which were passed down orally for thousands of years; from one generation to the next until they were put down in writing.

probably----no one knows the details-------your explanation is vague
enough to cover every scriptural writing in existence
The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 1500 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Torah even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 1500 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. We read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make ourselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom.
You mean this Jewish person doesn't even know this stuff? Wow! I mean WOW. And she's trying to act like I'm the ignorant one.

Do you always speak in riddles?

D
oh----like I do not know "bible belt" Christians--------where do you live?
On the moon?? Have you done anything more than 20 miles from
home? I am a jew-----not a christian
Google pat robertson why evangelical Christians defend Israel. It’s because they believe the words of Moses and and the ancient profits of Israel were inspired by god. And that god gave the Jews that land.

you?
ont change the subject. You said Christians don’t use Jewish prophecy and I showed you that evangelicals buy into the Old Testament. They believe it.

It’s really an unholy alliance because the truth is jews call bullshit on the Jesus stories. They say he was just a man.

But that doesn’t stop evangelicals from supporting Israel because Christianity is a spin-off of jewdaoism. They can’t call bs on the Old Testament because then that would mean their religion is bs too.

boo boo, you vacillate between lying and NOTHING. Your statement "you said Christians don't use jewish prophecy..." is
idiotic------IMO---Christians misconstrue "jewish prophecy" (it is
better to say 'writings of jewish prophets' As to Jesus stories ---true-----Jesus is a man if one looks at him from a jewish perspective.
As to "BS"-----whatevah

Are you speaking half English? I proved my point and I don't know what your comeback is even supposed to mean. If you have something to say say it.

So your hangup is that I said Jewish prophets instead of Jewish Prophecy? Whatevah is right. You are losing the argument. You just think you are winning because Jews never admit they are wrong.

And Ding is right.

But I do agree with you guys that Jesus was just a man. You can't say he didn't exist because that would probably call bs on your religion too. Because Moses was just a guy tripping on payote. He never met God and you know it.

Hell I don't even think most Jews believe in God. It's more of a race than it is a religion.

But since God is at the center of your club you can't really admit that.

what "point" do you imagine that you "proved"? Moses was not
tripping on the American cactus PEYOTE-------he may have been
tripping on something else.

That is obvious

It’s simple. He believes in reading the first eleven chapters of the Torah literally instead of how it was intended to be understood.

He thinks people who read the Torah literally are idiots and he’s right they are idiots. He should know he’s one of them.

oh----I am fascinated How were the first 11 chapters of the Torah
"intended" to be understood------and by whom?
You are Jewish and you don’t know?

As ancient man’s recording of actual events and selected wisdoms which were passed down orally for thousands of years; from one generation to the next until they were put down in writing.

probably----no one knows the details-------your explanation is vague
enough to cover every scriptural writing in existence
The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 1500 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Torah even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 1500 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. We read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make ourselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom.
You mean this Jewish person doesn't even know this stuff? Wow! I mean WOW. And she's trying to act like I'm the ignorant one.

what "stuff"?

Forum List

Back