Nazis were Catholic?

The G-d of Abraham literally is spirit. Creation is the material world.
Nope...the spirit is just one created manifestation of God’s desired method of interfacing with his creation.
God is not related to, nor dependent on any created entity.
I didn’t say the G-d of Abraham is related to or dependent on the material world. Quite the opposite. The G-d of Abraham is independent of the material world. The material world is dependent upon the G-d of Abraham as the G-d of Abraham created the material world.
You stated that the “Spirit of God” was God.
This is incorrect.
God has no attributes as attributes would deny the oneness of the Creator.
Not even Moshe was granted the knowledge of God’s “Kavod” because God cannot be understood by any of His creations.
No. I don’t believe I did state that.

I agree that we cannot understand the nature of the G-d of Abraham. I said the closest we can come is consciousness without form. Which is an acknowledgment of our limitations not his.
Why do you say the “God of Abraham”?.
Avraham, Yitchak and Yaakov each had a different relationship with God based on their perception of God’s manifestation in the world.
God is God.
As a sign of respect. It doesn’t seem to get much though.

Since the Torah is the blueprint of existence, it’s rather obvious that existence must become what the Torah dictates.
There is no allegory and every phrase in the Torah is just as relevant to my life today as it was from the first moment of creation.
By the way, the “spirit” is a creation, not the Creator.
Nope...the spirit is just one created manifestation of God’s desired method of interfacing with his creation.
I didn’t say the G-d of Abraham is related to or dependent on the material world. Quite the opposite. The G-d of Abraham is independent of the material world. The material world is dependent upon the G-d of Abraham as the G-d of Abraham created the material world.
This is incorrect.
Not even Moshe was granted the knowledge of God’s “Kavod” because God cannot be understood by any of His creations.
I believe God is existence.
Nope.
God cannot be defined by anything that is not a perfect unity.

This is incorrect.
No. I don’t believe I did state that.

I agree that we cannot understand the nature of the G-d of Abraham. I said the closest we can come is consciousness without form. Which is an acknowledgment of our limitations not his.
Why do you say the “God of Abraham”?.
Avraham, Yitchak and Yaakov each had a different relationship with God based on their perception of God’s manifestation in the world.
God is God.
As a sign of respect. It doesn’t seem to get much though.
The refer to God as the Torah refers to God...
The God of Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov.

This is incorrect.
Nope.
I don’t believe God can be defined period. We do the best we can with the words and concepts that we know.

There are only two possible boundary conditions either the material world was created by spirit or the material world created spirit. The former view is the one held by deists and theists. The latter view is the one held by atheists.

The account of Genesis tells us the material world was created by spirit and that man is a product of the material world.

This is incorrect.
Nope.
How about this. God is eternal and unchanging.

Does that satisfy perfect unity?

This is incorrect.
Nope.

Depends, do you have any proof for what you just said?

This is incorrect.
Nope.
I don’t believe God can be defined period. We do the best we can with the words and concepts that we know.

There are only two possible boundary conditions either the material world was created by spirit or the material world created spirit. The former view is the one held by deists and theists. The latter view is the one held by atheists.

The account of Genesis tells us the material world was created by spirit and that man is a product of the material world.
Where does Genesis state that the material world was created y spirit?

This is incorrect.
Nope.

None that you would accept.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal. For something to be eternal it must be unchanging. Therefore, it must be no thing. Spirit is no thing. Space and time were created from no thing.

This is incorrect.
Nope.

The God of Abraham created space and time, right?

The God of Abraham is not a material thing.

This is incorrect.
Nope.

Spirit (Ruach) is metaphysically definable, thus, not God.
God created the Heaven (metaphysical) and Earth (physical).

Nope.

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

This is incorrect.
Nope.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal. For something to be eternal it must be unchanging. Therefore, it must be no thing. Spirit is no thing. Space and time were created from no thing.
Because you say so, otherwise, it makes no sense. No logic. No facts. Nothing.

Nope.

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.
Of course there are other options, you’re simply too dense to entertain them.

Nope.

No. It is because you have nothing better to offer. You can't even tell me where my logic failed.

Saying it isn't logical isn't the same thing as explaining the failure or flaw in the logic, Taz.

The facts are that no thing can exist outside of space or time; not energy, not matter. Matter and energy cannot be eternal without thermal equilibrium. So science tells us that the only thing that can exist outside of space and time and be eternal is no thing. Spirit is no thing. You being a thing, you can't possibly understand a no thing.

Lay it on me then. I'm more than willing to entertain your ideas on the subject.

Nope.

No. It is because you have nothing better to offer. You can't even tell me where my logic failed.

Saying it isn't logical isn't the same thing as explaining the failure or flaw in the logic, Taz.

The facts are that no thing can exist outside of space or time; not energy, not matter. Matter and energy cannot be eternal without thermal equilibrium. So science tells us that the only thing that can exist outside of space and time and be eternal is no thing. Spirit is no thing. You being a thing, you can't possibly understand a no thing.
You don’t know what can exist or not outside of time and space. None. Zero, nada. And science called, they said for you to stfu.

Lay it on me then. I'm more than willing to entertain your ideas on the subject.
You don’t know who or what made the material world. It could be the great spaghetti monster, or a dog named Ralph. Or anything we haven’t thought of yet.

You don’t know what can exist or not outside of time and space. None. Zero, nada. And science called, they said for you to stfu.
Taz, I do know that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. If matter and energy exist outside of our space and time then it must exist inside of someone else's space and time. Hence the statement matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time is 100% correct and true.

Taz, I do know that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. If matter and energy exist outside of our space and time then it must exist inside of someone else's space and time. Hence the statement matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time is 100% correct and true.
Science called again and insisted that you stfu.

You don’t know who or what made the material world. It could be the great spaghetti monster, or a dog named Ralph. Or anything we haven’t thought of yet.
I know with 100% certainty that there are no other options. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

Your great spaghetti monster, assuming he is spirit rather than matter, would be an example of spirit creating the material world. Your dog named Ralph would be an example of everything proceeding from the material world. See? No middle ground.

Forum List

Back