Nazis were Catholic?

Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

Everyone who was persecuted or killed during the inquisition was innocent.

May God give you their blood to drink..

Oh,Jesus already did that..Never mind.

Bottoms up! :wine:

do not confuse Pic------he is happy in his delusions.

Yeah, I know...He actually said that out loud. Antisemitism is becoming a socially acceptable pastime yet again....Thanks to trump and whoever is pulling his strings. He must be happier than a pig in shit.

Oh noes, one of the board's lunatic cranks seems upset. Can't prove it wrong or inaccurate, though, since none of their go to sources can tell them what the say as a response to the facts posted, so I guess we'll just have to get 40 alerts sniveling and turning blue and crying 'raycists!!! from these Xian hating bigots for a few pages ow.

Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

May God give you their blood to drink.
Oh right, Jesus the Jew already did that..Never mind. Bottoms up! :wine:

Drink it , vomit, and go mad; get drunk fall down and never get up.

This rubbish is idiotic even by your usual confused babbling.

Hitler's racism, and most of the rest of Germany's, came from Bismarck's propaganda campaigns that began in the 1880's, built around 'Pan-German Nationalism'; it was his attempt at building a national identity among the multitude of German political entities in the 1870's that were united into what became the modern state of Germany; such German intellectuals as Max Weber were supporters and contributors to the movement. Paganism was a big part of the 'roots' of the narrative. People have some belief that paganism was entirely removed from European society, which is far from true; it was deeply rooted in most ethnic and cultural traditions among most Europeans. The Nazis just took the parades and showmanship to a higher level.

adolf learned it from his catechism whore
Have you ever read the catechism?

Yeah, I know...He actually said that out loud. Antisemitism is becoming a socially acceptable pastime yet again....Thanks to trump and whoever is pulling his strings. He must be happier than a pig in shit.
I don’t know that it is but if it is I would think it has more to do with people like you.

I don’t know that it is but if it is I would think it has more to do with people like you.

Well, I've said a thing that was 'antisemitic'; these bigots are just trying to make everyone believe that criticizing and mocking their stupid racist rubbish is 'antisemitism' somehow, which of course rubbish. Nothing 'antisemitic' about calling out racists and bigots who are Jewish at all, in fact it's fun watching the morons try to hide behind 'The Holocaust' as if it were some magical shield protecting them from being handed their asses. You don't see this with genuine Jewish scholars; they don't bury anything re history, their own or anybody else's.

lol... right, just like the ranting drunken hubris of a deranged lunatic mind...I could get even nuttier for you if you want, just after I drink this vat of communion wine...

But anyway, back in reality, The inquisition was carried out by the unholy union between government and religious corruption and accursed scumbags, not unlike yourself, who waged their unholy wars against their own populations according to the most perverse and ignorant interpretations of the words written in scripture possible criminalizing anyone who would not subscribed to their perverted view of the world. Then, with all of the Christian love they could muster, set out to save their souls by persecuting, torturing, and slaughtering those pronounced anathema which would make anyone do desperate things to survive.

Thats how everyone persecuted tortured or killed was innocent, even someone who only stole a loaf of bread. No one condemned for any crime in a corrupt society of confused people compelled by religious and political hypocrites and lying frauds to live under a perverted interpretation of the moral law is guilty of sin, except, of course, those who have made a deliberate choice to allow Satan to enter their minds to perpetuate evil.

If your church wasn't teaching people to to vile and degrading things in church since they were born, they wouldn't be doing vile and degrading things as adults in public ..

Last edited:

lol... right, just like the ranting drunken hubris of a deranged lunatic mind...I could get even nuttier for you if you want, just after I drink this vat of communion wine...

But anyway, back in reality, The inquisition was carried out by the unholy union between government and religious corruption and accursed scumbags, not unlike yourself, who waged their unholy wars against their own populations according to the most perverse and ignorant interpretations of the words written in scripture possible criminalizing anyone who would not subscribed to their perverted view of the world. Then, with all of the Christian love they could muster, set out to save their souls by persecuting, torturing, and slaughtering those pronounced anathema which would make anyone do desperate things to survive.

Thats how everyone persecuted tortured or killed was innocent, even someone who only stole a loaf of bread. No one condemned for any crime in a corrupt society of confused people compelled by religious and political hypocrites and lying frauds to live under a perverted interpretation of the moral law is guilty of sin.

If your church wasn't teaching people to to vile and degrading things in church since they were born, they wouldn't be doing vile and degrading things as adults in public ..

Tard thinks democracies were possible in medieval and renaissance Europe, and the Spaniards were just big ole Doody Heads for picking on the poor hapless Muslims and their pet allies. This is typical of low IQ impressions from the historical record; they're incapable of judging context, and susceptible to living in MR. Roger's World, thinking they have some sort of oral standing just by babbling slanted rubbish and wagging fingers. Of course, it's just those Evul Xians who ever commit bad stuff, the rest of the world is totally innocent and blameless, never mind what they claim as 'bad' is very small potatoes compared to 'everybody else', and in the case of the Spanish Inquisition Muslims and their devoted allies the Jews they brought with them were very much an existential threat and it was just erring on the side of caution not to let them stay in their midst; they had already shown they would immediately side with the enemies, no reason to pretend they wouldn't again if the Muslims counter attacked. No loss for Spain, and no worries over fifth columnists.

And the idiot thinks I'm a Catholic; guess he cant deal with reality and has to have people in their proper slots or otherwise he's completely lost.

Thats how everyone persecuted tortured or killed was innocent, even someone who only stole a loaf of bread. No one condemned for any crime in a corrupt society of confused people compelled by religious and political hypocrites and lying frauds to live under a perverted interpretation of the moral law is guilty of sin.

Tard thinks democracies were possible in medieval and renaissance Europe, and the Spaniards were just big ole Doody Heads for picking on the poor hapless Muslims and their pet allies. This is typical of low IQ impressions from the historical record; they're incapable of judging context, and susceptible to living in MR. Roger's World, thinking they have some sort of oral standing just by babbling slanted rubbish and wagging fingers. Of course, it's just those Evul Xians who ever commit bad stuff, the rest of the world is totally innocent and blameless, never mind what they claim as 'bad' is very small potatoes compared to 'everybody else', and in the case of the Spanish Inquisition Muslims and their devoted allies the Jews they brought with them were very much an existential threat and it was just erring on the side of caution not to let them stay in their midst; they had already shown they would immediately side with the enemies, no reason to pretend they wouldn't again if the Muslims counter attacked. No loss for Spain, and no worries over fifth columnists.

And the idiot thinks I'm a Catholic; guess he cant deal with reality and has to have people in their proper slots or otherwise he's completely lost.

I didn't say that I thought you were Catholic. Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, Born again, Jumpers for Jesus, what's the difference?

You all think that Jesus was God.

You all are either completely deluded or completely evil.

You have made it abundantly clear where you stand.

You should have spent some time thinking about what Jesus meant by talking about 'the time of the gentiles" instead of thinking of the many ways that the Jews make you feel inferior and inadequate just because they are living and politely implying by preferring to remain Jewish that your beliefs are fucking stupid.

I used to think that if Jesus came down from the sky and revealed the truth, the Gentiles would do better than the Jews did the first time he appeared.

Now I know better.

Last edited:

Well, I've said a thing that was 'antisemitic'; these bigots are just trying to make everyone believe that criticizing and mocking their stupid racist rubbish is 'antisemitism' somehow, which of course rubbish. Nothing 'antisemitic' about calling out racists and bigots who are Jewish at all, in fact it's fun watching the morons try to hide behind 'The Holocaust' as if it were some magical shield protecting them from being handed their asses. You don't see this with genuine Jewish scholars; they don't bury anything re history, their own or anybody else's.

what "what stupid racist rubbish......."? Can you cite some of those
GENEOLOGY claims that provide specific jews with wealth and power?
You have made a claim that various jews have HEREDITARY CLAIMS
by racist law to wealth and power--------I AM INTRIGUED ------afterall----
I did not know anything about the WEALTH AND POWER I inherited
along with my temple status

Nothing 'antisemitic' about calling out racists and bigots who are Jewish at all, in fact it's fun watching the morons try to hide behind 'The Holocaust' as if it were some magical shield protecting them from being handed their asses.

lessons learned for most are lessons forgotten ... too bad.

He seems to have confused the biblical comparisons of people like him to lower forms of life with the kind of racism that consumes his mind.

Thats just dumb.

But seriously, I understand his predicament. Any monkey is bound to believe that a human being was God. And edible too! And then they are bound to say and do stupid things. Never mind what they would do for a banana.

But I heard they can't stand being mocked. If they think they are being mocked just watch out for the poo...it always comes right after the ooh ooh ahh ahh.

Last edited:
Nothing 'antisemitic' about calling out racists and bigots who are Jewish at all, in fact it's fun watching the morons try to hide behind 'The Holocaust' as if it were some magical shield protecting them from being handed their asses.

to what "lesson learned" do you refer, wood?

He seems to have confused the biblical comparisons of people like him to lower forms of life with the kind of racism that consumes his mind.

Thats just dumb.

But seriously, I understand his predicament. Any monkey is bound to believe that a human being was God. And edible too! And then they are bound to say and do stupid things.

But I heard they can't stand being mocked. If they think they are being mocked just watch out for the poo...it always comes right after the ooh ooh ahh ahh.

pic's density of thought regarding the symbolism of biblical writing is
only a tiny crumb of his problem. He has also been inculcated with
the perversions decency taught by catechism whores

We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before".

- because there was no "before"

the above is not an emphatic conclusion - sorry, especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

Yes - it is not an empathic conclusion. Indeed I think that not anything existed at all when suddenly appeared the universe. I think the universe is not cyclical, because the entropy grows. In the moment of the creation of the universe everything started what we are able to know. With the human being the universe recognizes itself - or in other words: We were created in the so called big bang, we need the universe, we are the universe. This ideas are in balance with everything what we know about natural science.

The problems of the New [english speaking] World are the believers in science, who "create" in their thoughts a kind of pseudoscience, which seem not to have to do any longer with natural science and the real world all around. Lots of ideas of this believers are metaphysics. Nothing against metaphysics - a very important thing - but it makes not a big sense to confuse metaphysics and physics. In case of natural philosophy (that's the old name of physics) I do not understand for example why it is for a nothing more easy not to exist. But looks like perhaps an answer could be possible in such a question in sense of natural science.

Oh by the way. What is BBT? US-Americans are more worse than the Prussians with their use of abbreviations.

Lots of ideas of this believers are metaphysics. Nothing against metaphysics - a very important thing - but it makes not a big sense to confuse metaphysics and physics.

in some ways physics explains the engine - metaphysics might explain its smelting ...

- especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

big bang theory.

Thats just dumb.

But seriously, I understand his predicament. Any monkey is bound to believe that a human being was God. And edible too! And then they are bound to say and do stupid things.

Yes, but I find it astonishing that the poison still is working its magic in his degenerate mind.

I mean seriously. If he was a human being and not some lower form of life with the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey he would know by now that God is not and never was a human being.

sheesh.

And then for all his whining and complaining about the Jews he goes ahead and proves them right.. Then the next thing you know Ding comes chiming in with the exact same crude antisemitic mark on his forehead. ..What the fuck is going on in Texas? They worship a Jew and openly demonstrate hatred for Jews. Some sort of twisted love hate thing going on there, grown men on their knees worshipping another man. A sod Jew no less!

WTF.

I guess its true what they say.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Last edited:

Thats just dumb.

Yes, but I find it astonishing that the poison still is working its magic in his degenerate mind.

I mean seriously. If he was a human being and not some lower form of life he would know by now that God is not and never was a human being.

sheesh.

well------I consider the deified Jesus -----a far too basic faith based
belief to argue

there is more than just half truth to sico's comment as factual ... throughout history, for whatever that may be worth than its actual effect of discontent.

you are a work of art, irosie.

We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before".

- because there was no "before"

the above is not an emphatic conclusion - sorry, especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

Yes - it is not an empathic conclusion. Indeed I think that not anything existed at all when suddenly appeared the universe. I think the universe is not cyclical, because the entropy grows. In the moment of the creation of the universe everything started what we are able to know. With the human being the universe recognizes itself - or in other words: We were created in the so called big bang, we need the universe, we are the universe. This ideas are in balance with everything what we know about natural science.

The problems of the New [english speaking] World are the believers in science, who "create" in their thoughts a kind of pseudoscience, which seem not to have to do any longer with natural science and the real world all around. Lots of ideas of this believers are metaphysics. Nothing against metaphysics - a very important thing - but it makes not a big sense to confuse metaphysics and physics. In case of natural philosophy (that's the old name of physics) I do not understand for example why it is for a nothing more easy not to exist. But looks like perhaps an answer could be possible in such a question in sense of natural science.

Oh by the way. What is BBT? US-Americans are more worse than the Prussians with their use of abbreviations.

Lots of ideas of this believers are metaphysics. Nothing against metaphysics - a very important thing - but it makes not a big sense to confuse metaphysics and physics.

in some ways physics explains the engine - metaphysics might explain its smelting ...

- especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

big bang theory.

sheeeesh-----the smelting analogy is poetic------but the IMMINENT next
BB %#%##%## is scary

You just have to love evangelizing Jews who aren’t supposed to evangelize so they do it covertly.

They evangelized all the time in their history, until they began to focus more on racism after the return of the Babylonian exiles and their obsessions with genealogies, especially those that considered the priesthoods and high status their birthrights. The culture stagnated after that, which is why the Christians became so popular and so many Jews went with the progressives and left the racists to whine and snivel about their loss of money and political influence over their own peoples, Their last gasp was their insane attacks on the Romans, thinking their racial superiority would win them victory, and instead the nutjobs just ended up getting their Temple destroyed, and rather than ponder the significance of that, the morons launched yet another revolt and with the same results. They were even more infuriated when the Christian Jewish sects grew and kept growing while they just kept going from defeat to defeat, and of course they had no chance of impressing Christians and convincing them that they should kiss up to them and shower them with wealth and power because of their genealogies; the Christians were too busy working on following the covenants the racists abandoned. The racists continued to try and murder them all for many more centuries, and when the Muslim bandit raiders came along they joined up with them in their massacres and plundering. Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.
How exactly would Jews proselytye?
We don’t believe non-Jews are going to hell and we have 55,000 command details.
There’s nothing to scare you and you basically have to spend every moment of your life learning and adhering to God’s demands.

You just have to love evangelizing Jews who aren’t supposed to evangelize so they do it covertly.

They evangelized all the time in their history, until they began to focus more on racism after the return of the Babylonian exiles and their obsessions with genealogies, especially those that considered the priesthoods and high status their birthrights. The culture stagnated after that, which is why the Christians became so popular and so many Jews went with the progressives and left the racists to whine and snivel about their loss of money and political influence over their own peoples, Their last gasp was their insane attacks on the Romans, thinking their racial superiority would win them victory, and instead the nutjobs just ended up getting their Temple destroyed, and rather than ponder the significance of that, the morons launched yet another revolt and with the same results. They were even more infuriated when the Christian Jewish sects grew and kept growing while they just kept going from defeat to defeat, and of course they had no chance of impressing Christians and convincing them that they should kiss up to them and shower them with wealth and power because of their genealogies; the Christians were too busy working on following the covenants the racists abandoned. The racists continued to try and murder them all for many more centuries, and when the Muslim bandit raiders came along they joined up with them in their massacres and plundering. Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.
How exactly would Jews proselytye?
We don’t believe non-Jews are going to hell and we have 55,000 command details.
There’s nothing to scare you and you basically have to spend every moment of your life learning and adhering to God’s demands.

Independent, take careful note-------pic claims JOOOS PROSELYTIZE
BY STEALTH-------kinda secretly and MAGICALLY ------TALMUDICALLY-------- so much like the secret Talmudic magical recipe for transforming
base metal into gold. -------he is mesmorized by the spooky JOO STORIES from his catechism whore

Forum List

Back