Nazis were Catholic?

No, link to the science site that you ripped this from. Plus, you don't know that everything came from nothing, we haven't been able to see all the way back to the beginning of the BB yet.

The theory of relativity gives not any other explanation (although the idea "god created everything out of nothing" is at the minimum 1600 years older).

Short: When everything came into existence suddenly all energy was here, same with space and time. Space came out of nowhere - time came out of nowhen - and energy came out of nothing. We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before". We are not able to speak about any-thing, when we try to speak about it - we are only able to speak about no-thing. Nevertheless it is not senseless to believe in a loving transcendent creator god, who made everything out of nothing.

Your creator god stuffed you in ovens.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me?

You jumped into my thread, you nazi cocksucker.

No, link to the science site that you ripped this from. Plus, you don't know that everything came from nothing, we haven't been able to see all the way back to the beginning of the BB yet.

The theory of relativity gives not any other explanation (although the idea "god created everything out of nothing" is at the minimum 1600 years older).

Short: When everything came into existence suddenly all energy was here, same with space and time. Space came out of nowhere - time came out of nowhen - and energy came out of nothing. We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before". We are not able to speak about any-thing, when we try to speak about it - we are only able to speak about no-thing. Nevertheless it is not senseless to believe in a loving transcendent creator god, who made everything out of nothing.

Ts ts ts ts ts. An irritating senseless sexism on reason of lost contenance. Adolph Freiherr Knigge will not be amused. But whatelse to expect from a Nazi like you?

Ts ts ts ts ts. An irritating senseless sexism on reason of lost contenance. Adolph Freiherr Knigge will not be amused. But whatelse to expect from a Nazi like you?

I bet you have a swastika tattooed on the knob of your dick. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

I bet you have a swastika tattooed on the knob of your dick. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

What a poor language. Whom do you like to impress, Nazi? Your mother?

Last edited:
See? You're doing it again. You think god's not watching you act like an ass?

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Now you know. :lol:

"God tells me what to say and how to say it."

so you have no will of your own?

you are happy being told what to think and what to do?

if god told you to kill gays or atheists would you......oops.....sorry....of COURSE you would!

No, You misunderstand.

The words of the living God were written down long ago in a strange figurative language that I have always understood and spoken. I see what those metaphors represent, hear the message being conveyed, and act on it.

It's not about having visual or auditory hallucinations.

There is nothing in those teachings that I see, knowing the hidden subjects, that would advocate killing gays or atheists, damn, religious blunt skulls think that I am an atheist so stop being so hysterical.

what language?

The language of the prophets.

Its like when I made that comment about how long its been since you agreed with anybody.

you perceived a not so subtle hidden meaning and took offense...even though what you perceived and took offense at was never spoken and is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words that I used.

Its a direct mind to mind form of telepathic communication. Hidden meanings conveyed through a language that doesn't make any sound.

Thats why after every time Jesus said something strange or weird or told a story he always said 'If you have ears to hear then hear."

He couldn't have been more obvious that there was much more to what he was saying than what meets the eye.

I am quoting you...... "..... Jesus said something strange or
weird or told a story, he always said 'if you have ears to hear
then hear..." ----------followed by YOUR explanation that he spoke
using "hidden meanings"--------you got an example of those words
with "hidden meanings"? BTW, your post and idiot interpretations
of my intent is vulgar and disgusting

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Now you know. :lol:

if god told you to kill gays or atheists would you......oops.....sorry....of COURSE you would!

No, You misunderstand.

The words of the living God were written down long ago in a strange figurative language that I have always understood and spoken. I see what those metaphors represent, hear the message being conveyed, and act on it.

There is nothing in those teachings that I see, knowing the hidden subjects, that would advocate killing gays or atheists, damn, religious blunt skulls think that I am an atheist so stop being so hysterical.

what language?

Its like when I made that comment about how long its been since you agreed with anybody.

you perceived a not so subtle hidden meaning and took offense...even though what you perceived and took offense at was never spoken and is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words that I used.

Its a direct mind to mind form of telepathic communication. Hidden meanings conveyed through a language that doesn't make any sound.

Thats why after every time Jesus said something strange or weird or told a story he always said 'If you have ears to hear then hear."

He couldn't have been more obvious that there was much more to what he was saying than what meets the eye.

lol... See? There you go again. You are seeing something disgusting because you have a filthy mind.

No, You misunderstand.

what language?

lol... See? There you go again. You are seeing something disgusting because you have a filthy mind.

so you have no example of something "jesus said" which is "weird" ----and
based on "hidden meaning" Why not just admit that?

No, You misunderstand.

what language?

I thought you learned it from those catechism whores..

Don't you already know?? Remember the "eat my flesh" command?

Thats not weird?

Thats not an allusion to and revelation about the hidden teaching in kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean?

what language?

I thought you learned it from those catechism whores..

Don't you already know?? Remember the "eat my flesh" command?

Thats not weird?

Thats not an allusion to and revelation about the hidden teaching in kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean?

I did not study with catechism whores. I got their stuff from people who did. None told me about "hidden meanings" in the words attributed to
Jesus. I do not remember "eat my flesh" from Jesus and have no reason
to believe your interpretation that it has something to do with kosher laws---
assuming Jesus said it. If he did say, then it is more likely that it was an
expression KNOWN at that time by jewish Aramaic speakers------sorta like
the expression he used "cast not your pearls at swine....." << a very commonly used little ditty at that time

We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before".

- because there was no "before"

the above is not an emphatic conclusion - sorry, especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

Hitler's racism, and most of the rest of Germany's, came from Bismarck's propaganda campaigns that began in the 1880's, built around 'Pan-German Nationalism'; it was his attempt at building a national identity among the multitude of German political entities in the 1870's that were united into what became the modern state of Germany; such German intellectuals as Max Weber were supporters and contributors to the movement. Paganism was a big part of the 'roots' of the narrative. People have some belief that paganism was entirely removed from European society, which is far from true; it was deeply rooted in most ethnic and cultural traditions among most Europeans. The Nazis just took the parades and showmanship to a higher level.

You just have to love evangelizing Jews who aren’t supposed to evangelize so they do it covertly.

They evangelized all the time in their history, until they began to focus more on racism after the return of the Babylonian exiles and their obsessions with genealogies, especially those that considered the priesthoods and high status their birthrights. The culture stagnated after that, which is why the Christians became so popular and so many Jews went with the progressives and left the racists to whine and snivel about their loss of money and political influence over their own peoples, Their last gasp was their insane attacks on the Romans, thinking their racial superiority would win them victory, and instead the nutjobs just ended up getting their Temple destroyed, and rather than ponder the significance of that, the morons launched yet another revolt and with the same results. They were even more infuriated when the Christian Jewish sects grew and kept growing while they just kept going from defeat to defeat, and of course they had no chance of impressing Christians and convincing them that they should kiss up to them and shower them with wealth and power because of their genealogies; the Christians were too busy working on following the covenants the racists abandoned. The racists continued to try and murder them all for many more centuries, and when the Muslim bandit raiders came along they joined up with them in their massacres and plundering. Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

Last edited:
We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before".

- because there was no "before"

the above is not an emphatic conclusion - sorry, especially where BBT could easily be a cyclical event, etc. ...

Yes - it is not an empathic conclusion. Indeed I think that not anything existed at all when suddenly appeared the universe. I think the universe is not cyclical, because the entropy grows. In the moment of the creation of the universe everything started what we are able to know. With the human being the universe recognizes itself - or in other words: We were created in the so called big bang, we need the universe, we are the universe. This ideas are in balance with everything what we know about natural science.

The problems of the New [english speaking] World are the believers in science, who "create" in their thoughts a kind of pseudoscience, which seem not to have to do any longer with natural science and the real world all around. Lots of ideas of this believers are metaphysics. Nothing against metaphysics - a very important thing - but it makes not a big sense to confuse metaphysics and physics. In case of natural philosophy (that's the old name of physics) I do not understand for example why it is for a nothing more easy not to exist. But looks like perhaps an answer could be possible in such a question in sense of natural science.

Oh by the way. What is BBT? US-Americans are more worse than the Prussians with their use of abbreviations.

Last edited:
You just have to love evangelizing Jews who aren’t supposed to evangelize so they do it covertly.

They evangelized all the time in their history, until they began to focus more on racism after the return of the Babylonian exiles and their obsessions with genealogies, especially those that considered the priesthoods and high status their birthrights. The culture stagnated after that, which is why the Christians became so popular and so many Jews went with the progressives and left the racists to whine and snivel about their loss of money and political influence over their own peoples, Their last gasp was their insane attacks on the Romans, thinking their racial superiority would win them victory, and instead the nutjobs just ended up getting their Temple destroyed, and rather than ponder the significance of that, the morons launched yet another revolt and with the same results. They were even more infuriated when the Christian Jewish sects grew and kept growing while they just kept going from defeat to defeat, and of course they had no chance of impressing Christians and convincing them that they should kiss up to them and shower them with wealth and power because of their genealogies; the Christians were too busy working on following the covenants the racists abandoned. The racists continued to try and murder them all for many more centuries, and when the Muslim bandit raiders came along they joined up with them in their massacres and plundering. Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

Picaro's version of history which he developed after the trauma of
being informed by his sunday school teacher that DA JOOOS KILLED
SANTA, and the easter bunny. and the priest screwed the choir boys

Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

Everyone who was persecuted or killed during the inquisition was innocent.

May God give you their blood to drink.
Oh right, Jesus the Jew already did that..Never mind. Bottoms up! :wine:

Drink it , vomit, and go mad; get drunk fall down and never get up.

Last edited:
Now they even snivel about losing those battles, whining about the Crusades and Inquisitions, as if they were hapless innocent victims or something; being racist they find it offensive others might resist their oppression.

May God give you their blood to drink..

Oh,Jesus already did that..Never mind.

Bottoms up! :wine:

do not confuse Pic------he is happy in his delusions.

May God give you their blood to drink..

Oh,Jesus already did that..Never mind.

Bottoms up! :wine:

do not confuse Pic------he is happy in his delusions.

Yeah, I know...He actually said that out loud. Antisemitism is becoming a socially acceptable pastime yet again....Thanks to trump and whoever is pulling his strings. He must be happier than a pig in shit.

Last edited:
Hitler's racism, and most of the rest of Germany's, came from Bismarck's propaganda campaigns that began in the 1880's, built around 'Pan-German Nationalism'; it was his attempt at building a national identity among the multitude of German political entities in the 1870's that were united into what became the modern state of Germany; such German intellectuals as Max Weber were supporters and contributors to the movement. Paganism was a big part of the 'roots' of the narrative. People have some belief that paganism was entirely removed from European society, which is far from true; it was deeply rooted in most ethnic and cultural traditions among most Europeans. The Nazis just took the parades and showmanship to a higher level.

adolf learned it from his catechism whore

Picaro's version of history which he developed after the trauma of
being informed by his sunday school teacher that DA JOOOS KILLED
SANTA, and the easter bunny. and the priest screwed the choir boys

Actually my version of history comes from historians, like those who contribute articles to the Jewish Encyclopedia, hold professorships at Hebrew University and other schools in Israel and the U.S., readings from Jews like Maimonides, who were there in Spain, those sorts of accurate versions of history, unlike Rosie's, which is based on some bizarre whining over how the evul Spaniards didn't let Jews take their hundreds of years of plunder with them when they were told to leave, on the same terms Muslims got no less, a horrid tragedy for Jews Lie Rosie, being treated like common goy, for gosh sake.

Forum List

Back