Nazis were Catholic?

the the story of Genesis itself refutes your argument..

Bar Ilan University’s Professor Nathan Aviezer disagrees with you.

Could New Scientific Discovery Support Creation?

Nothing in the article points to your gods or anyone else’s gods.
You mean other than confirming the account of creation in Genesis?

They've never read Genesis; they still think it says only one pair of each animal was boarded on the Ark, something anyone who has read it knows isn't true. If they don't know this basic fact, they can't possibly know anything else in the book.

the the story of Genesis itself refutes your argument..

Bar Ilan University’s Professor Nathan Aviezer disagrees with you.

Could New Scientific Discovery Support Creation?

Nothing in the article points to your gods or anyone else’s gods.
You mean other than confirming the account of creation in Genesis?

The account of creation in Genesis is a contradictory mess.

No, actually it isn't, it's quite well written, no contradictions at all. You're just not literate enough to grasp it is all.

The SS was fashioned after the Jesuit order, the military arm of the catholic church used to combat the Reformation of Martin Luther.

But the worst results for Hitler in the last free elections he got in the Catholic areas of Germany - and in the city of Berlin.

The catholic church signed a concordat with Hitler.

It signed concordates with all nations Europe to mkae clear the political separation of church and state. In case of Germany 1933 was perhaps the wrong moment to do so. Who should know?

Operation Paperclip

Operation what?

would not have been possible without the Vatican ratlines whitewashing and smuggling high ranking Nazi officials including Josef Mengele into high ranking positions into the OSS that later became the CIA.

What's nonsense. The rat line never existed. It was just simple a desaster with the streams of displaced Germans after world ware 2. Lots of them had no papers. As well the Caritas and the Red Cross had the right to give the people passports (The German state existed not any longer). If someone said "I'm John Smith" for example, then they asked the crowd around "Is his information correct?" - and if someone else said "yes" then this one got a new identity easily. No one took only a little care about to waste time. The winters after world war 2 were damned cold. The Red Cross - not a catholic organisation - made the same mistakes as the Caritas.

The Nazis didn't lose WWII insomuch as they simply relocated to South American "safe zones" and Neuschwabenland in Antarctica where their technology sent Admiral Byrd's contingent of armed forces under Operation High Jump" fleeing back to America with numerous losses in manpower and battleships.

Good grief. My spaceship has a defect and has to land on a strange planet now. What about to land in one of the safe zones for German Jews in South America?

Get bent, you vatican/jesuit apologist....I know more than you.

And what exactly is "to know more" in case of the Holy Catholic Church, Anti-Catholic? The same what Anti-Semites "know" about Jews?

Last edited:
... When did science ever confirm that light was spoken into existence.

„Im Anfang war das Wort. Und wer hätte geahnt, dass diese Aussage in den modernen Überlegungen der Physik jetzt eine ganz andere Bedeutung bekommen könnte. Es gibt immer mehr Leute in der Quantenphysik, die der Meinung sind, das Grundkonzept über das wir sprechen, ist die Information. Die Information als Möglichkeit des Gewinns von Wissen. Wenn das das fundamentale Konzept unserer Weltbeschreibung ist, dann ist das nicht weit weg von ‚Im Anfang war das Wort‘“.
Anton Zeilinger

Last edited:
I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Hitler's ideas were totally consistent with ancient Germanic tradition. Germans are tough people from a brutally cold climate. Survival has always been paramount in German culture. Germans were defeated in WW1 but rose back to power. Germans were defeated in WW2. In 2009 Germany was the only civilized country on the planet unphazed by the global depression. Germans fight, fight, fight, persevere, recover, fight, fight, fight, persevere, recover. Hitler wasn't the big bully that duped the poor innocent Germans. Hitler was the epitome of what it meant to be a German. Christianity is a religion derived from Middle Eastern and African culture. Christianity has shown up in almost every country in the world but it doesn't negate thousands of years of philosophy that is heavily dependent upon geography more than anything else. Germans are Germans. Christianity nor Catholicism has anything to do with that. Hitler was German. Yes, German philosophy is very contrary to Christian thought. German culture could appear evil to a fanatic. Anyways. I am ranting. No, Hitler was influenced by German thought not Middle Eastern thought.

Genesis chapter 1 and 2 tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of his creation. All things proven true through science

There is no us that is told by genesis that God created existence.

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universe or space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

You are under a delusion.
Ding presents the scientific evidence for a beginning for Creation.

We know from science that space and time had a beginning. Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations tells us that all matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. The the First Law of Thermodynamics (i.e. conservation of energy) tells us that since that time matter and energy has only changed form. Which means that the atoms in our bodies were created from nothing when space and and time were created from nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. The problem with a cyclical universe is with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy. So while the total energy of the universe does not decrease, the usable energy of the universe does decrease. If it is a periodic or cyclical universe then the entropy will increase with each cycle. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a fundamental law of nature which tells us that entropy can only increase or stay the same. Entropy can never decrease. Which means that in a finite amount of time, a finite system will reach a maximum state of disorder which is called thermal equilibrium and then it will stay in that state. A cyclical universe cannot avoid this problem. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium (good thing too because there would be no life) we know that the universe did have a beginning.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation and describes that the universe was created in steps or stage or phases. Scientific evidence tells us that the universe started out as subatomic particles and very quickly formed hydrogen and helium. This is called cosmic evolution. The hydrogen and helium formed stellar structures such as galaxies. This is called stellar evolution. The supernovas of stars created all of the elements and compounds that we see through fusion. This is called chemical evolution. All of these stages or phases had to occur before inanimate matter could make the leap to life. An event we still do not fully understand although the best understanding is that it can only occur in hot, wet conditions with an atmosphere rich in certain chemical compounds. Even with these condition being present we do not know how these chemical compounds could fold themselves in just the correct sequence to create life capable of replicating itself. The amount of information required for life to replicate is staggering. But however life made this leap we know it had to begin from a single celled organism and evolved into evermore increasing complex life forms up to the point that beings that know and create eventually arose.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis tells us that space and time had a beginning, that it was created in steps and that life came from inanimate matter.
Link to the site where you copied this from.
Bull Ring - Ding: Genesis 2 refers to atoms when it says Dust
No, link to the science site that you ripped this from. Plus, you don't know that everything came from nothing, we haven't been able to see all the way back to the beginning of the BB yet.

The theory of relativity gives not any other explanation (although the idea "god created everything out of nothing" is at the minimum 1600 years older).

Short: When everything came into existence suddenly all energy was here, same with space and time. Space came out of nowhere - time came out of nowhen - and energy came out of nothing. We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before". We are not able to speak about any-thing, when we try to speak about it - we are only able to speak about no-thing. Nevertheless it is not senseless to believe in a loving transcendent creator god, who made everything out of nothing.

Last edited:

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Hitler's ideas were totally consistent with ancient Germanic tradition.

Hitler was extremely modern. He had nothing to do with German traditions. What he created was totally new. And Hitler was a pragmatist. He used what he was able to use for his perverted ideas.

Example: Germans and Jews were the same people. He separated Germans in Jews and Aryans. Jews were not Aryans. The other were not Aryans too. Nevertheless murdered people, who thought they are Aryans, everyone, who was not an Aryan. This behavior was a result of modern brainwashing propaganda.

Last edited:

Hitler was extremely modern. He had nothing to do with German traditions. What he created was totally new. And Hitler was a pragmatist. He used what he was able to use for his perverted ideas.

Example: Germans and Jews were the same people. He separated Germans in Jews and Aryans. Jews were not Aryans. The other were not Aryans too. Nevertheless murdered people, who thought they are Aryans, everyone, who was not an Aryan. This behavior was a result of modern brainwashing propaganda.

Hitler believed Jewish thought diluted the strength of the German people. It was a poison that was contrary to the celebration of survival. You have to admit that Judeo-Christian thought is the polar opposite of Germanic thought.

Hitler's modern ideas obviously had their roots. What were those roots? Catholic? I think not.

... Germans are tough people from a brutally cold climate. Survival has always been paramount in German culture. Germans were defeated in WW1 but rose back to power. Germans were defeated in WW2. In 2009 Germany was the only civilized country on the planet unphazed by the global depression. Germans fight, fight, fight, persevere, recover, fight, fight, fight, persevere, recover. Hitler wasn't the big bully that duped the poor innocent Germans. Hitler was the epitome of what it meant to be a German. Christianity is a religion derived from Middle Eastern and African culture. Christianity has shown up in almost every country in the world but it doesn't negate thousands of years of philosophy that is heavily dependent upon geography more than anything else. Germans are Germans. Christianity nor Catholicism has anything to do with that. Hitler was German. Yes, German philosophy is very contrary to Christian thought. German culture could appear evil to a fanatic. Anyways. I am ranting. No, Hitler was influenced by German thought not Middle Eastern thought.

Very strange what you say here. Specially: To try to separate the Christian religion and the history of Germany is as to try to take the fishbones out of a fish and try to watch the fish swim. Yesterday I saw for example a report about the cathedral in Aachen, where Charlesmagne once lived. Since about 1200 years is every 7 years a special pilgrimage to Aachen. When it was in 1937 the Nazis did not forbid this pilgrimage, but they opposed it by making everything more difficult. Their will was no one should come. But it came about 750,000 - 1,000,000 people. Much more than ever came before. This was interpreted also as kind of resistance against the Nazis. In my own interpretation: The people who came together there said nothing to the Nazis ... but they said this "nothing" very loud.

Last edited:

Hitler believed

Only because Hitler said something means nothing in context Hitler. The father of Joachim Fest called him the best liar ever had existed. He warned: even the opposite of his lies are lies again.

Jewish thought diluted the strength of the German people. It was a poison that was contrary to the celebration of survival. You have to admit that Judeo-Christian thought is the polar opposite of Germanic thought.

I never said Hitler was not an idiot.

Hitler's modern ideas obviously had their roots. What were those roots? Catholic? I think not.

Darwinism. Racism.

Last edited:
No one who kills can be called a Christian.

There are reasons to kill someone - also for a Christian. Nevertheless I like it, that you are so consequent. Do you call yourselve "Christian"?

Catholic Church is a dead Church run by communist Pope.

And I thought our ship is driven by an outboard engine.

Last edited:
Even you know that Ding is a liar and an idiot, like you. Calling him on his bullshit is bullying?

Awww. Was someones feelings hurt?

Maybe your mommy will kiss your boo boo.
See? You're doing it again. You think god's not watching you act like an ass?

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Now you know. :lol:

"God tells me what to say and how to say it."

so you have no will of your own?

you are happy being told what to think and what to do?

if god told you to kill gays or atheists would you......oops.....sorry....of COURSE you would!

No, You misunderstand.

The words of the living God were written down long ago in a strange figurative language that I have always understood and spoken. I see what those metaphors represent, hear the message being conveyed, and act on it.

It's not about having visual or auditory hallucinations.

There is nothing in those teachings that I see, knowing the hidden subjects, that would advocate killing gays or atheists, damn, religious blunt skulls think that I am an atheist so stop being so hysterical.

what language?

The language of the prophets.

Its like when I made that comment about how long its been since you agreed with anybody.

you perceived a not so subtle hidden meaning and took offense...even though what you perceived and took offense at was never spoken and is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words that I used.

Its a direct mind to mind form of telepathic communication. Hidden meanings conveyed through a language that doesn't make any sound.

Thats why after every time Jesus said something strange or weird or told a story he always said 'If you have ears to hear then hear."

He couldn't have been more obvious that there was much more to what he was saying than what meets the eye.

Last edited:
There is no us that is told by genesis that God created existence.

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universe or space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

You are under a delusion.

We know from science that space and time had a beginning. Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations tells us that all matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. The the First Law of Thermodynamics (i.e. conservation of energy) tells us that since that time matter and energy has only changed form. Which means that the atoms in our bodies were created from nothing when space and and time were created from nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. The problem with a cyclical universe is with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy. So while the total energy of the universe does not decrease, the usable energy of the universe does decrease. If it is a periodic or cyclical universe then the entropy will increase with each cycle. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a fundamental law of nature which tells us that entropy can only increase or stay the same. Entropy can never decrease. Which means that in a finite amount of time, a finite system will reach a maximum state of disorder which is called thermal equilibrium and then it will stay in that state. A cyclical universe cannot avoid this problem. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium (good thing too because there would be no life) we know that the universe did have a beginning.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation and describes that the universe was created in steps or stage or phases. Scientific evidence tells us that the universe started out as subatomic particles and very quickly formed hydrogen and helium. This is called cosmic evolution. The hydrogen and helium formed stellar structures such as galaxies. This is called stellar evolution. The supernovas of stars created all of the elements and compounds that we see through fusion. This is called chemical evolution. All of these stages or phases had to occur before inanimate matter could make the leap to life. An event we still do not fully understand although the best understanding is that it can only occur in hot, wet conditions with an atmosphere rich in certain chemical compounds. Even with these condition being present we do not know how these chemical compounds could fold themselves in just the correct sequence to create life capable of replicating itself. The amount of information required for life to replicate is staggering. But however life made this leap we know it had to begin from a single celled organism and evolved into evermore increasing complex life forms up to the point that beings that know and create eventually arose.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis tells us that space and time had a beginning, that it was created in steps and that life came from inanimate matter.
No, link to the science site that you ripped this from. Plus, you don't know that everything came from nothing, we haven't been able to see all the way back to the beginning of the BB yet.

The theory of relativity gives not any other explanation (although the idea "god created everything out of nothing" is at the minimum 1600 years older).

Short: When everything came into existence suddenly all energy was here, same with space and time. Space came out of nowhere - time came out of nowhen - and energy came out of nothing. We are not able to ask "What was before?". This question is senseless in philosophy and science, because there was no "before". We are not able to speak about any-thing, when we try to speak about it - we are only able to speak about no-thing. Nevertheless it is not senseless to believe in a loving transcendent creator god, who made everything out of nothing.

Your creator god stuffed you in ovens.

That sounds like something Satan would say.
Nah,, thats just a talking donkey .

Satan would say something like, "never mind what God has commanded, idolatry is the way to eternal life."

"I'm a sinner! Jesus was crucified! Yay! I'm saved!"

You just have to love evangelizing Jews who aren’t supposed to evangelize so they do it covertly.

Your creator god stuffed you in ovens.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me? Sure the Nazis tried to make god undone by breaking his people into the dust of Auschwitz, where in the meadow of the birchs no bird sang. But somehow I am the dust of Auschwitz - and I sing. Maranatha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back